• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Question level of education DV-2021

hey.

what I am saying is on Education level during the application of DV2019 he entry high school no degree, because actually he didn’t complete high school.

so the question we wanted to know, as he is awaiting for results in may if he win what will he show as education level since he didn’t complete high school? and in DV2019 people with high school no degree can apply....?

please help with you advice.

hey.

what I am saying is on Education level during the application of DV2019 he entry high school no degree, because actually he didn’t complete high school.

so the question we wanted to know, as he is awaiting for results in may if he win what will he show as education level since he didn’t complete high school? and in DV2019 people with high school no degree can apply....?

please help with you advice.

2019 is not the only registration year that has allowed someone without a degree to submit the eDV entry form, that option has always been there every year.

If your friend gets selected and he doesn’t meet the educational requirements, he will need to need the work experience requirements in order to be approved. Failure to meet either the educational or work experience requirements will lead to a denial.

Anyway since this is a lottery, I suggest you and your friend wait until the results are released in May 2020 to see if “he’s” selected. If selected, you can follow up on how to qualify.

By the way, the application your friend submitted in 2019 is for DV2021. Calling it DV2019 creates confusion for people trying to address your queries.

Hey please I still need your help

Another question
If I win the DV lottery awaiting 2020 may, after applying as married on DV2019 what are the documents needed from my spouse's after i have win dv lottery

Your help is important.

Hey please I still need your help

Another question
If I win the DV lottery awaiting 2020 may, after applying as married on DV2019 what are the documents needed from my spouse's after i have win dv lottery

Your help is important.

Like I wrote in my previous post: get selected first, then return and ask whatever question is applicable to your case. This is a lottery, trying to answer every “what if” situation/question is a waste of time. Also, stop referring to your entry as DV2019! DV2019 was over two years go!!

hi everyone ,

Is it necessary to have math and science subject in the high school to be qualified ? i complete my high school in Commerce field it has business subjects like Accounting, Statistics,Commerce .. and math and science are not part of it

hi everyone ,

Is it necessary to have math and science subject in the high school to be qualified ? i complete my high school in Commerce field it has business subjects like Accounting, Statistics,Commerce .. and math and science are not part of it

Depends on your applicable US home embassy.

my interview embassy will be Saudi Arabia Riyadh ,Do i need to send them email and ask this before the interview , is that safe to ask this question to embassy