Question about dual nationality

mesbahul

Registered Users (C)
A friend of mine will be applying for US citizenship. He got his GC through asylum. Once he gets his US citizenship, he is planning to apply for dual citizenship with the COP as the second country. Is it a good idea?

Please don't post these kind of fraudulent messages on this forum. Nobody is stopping him from doing anything but morally it is wrong. Don't expect us to support it. Sorry for being blunt:mad:

Why did you apply for asylum then?

What now...you want to get back the citizenship of the country that persecuted you. You think this is all a game? There is no such thing as a free lunch!

A friend of mine will be applying for US citizenship. He got his GC through asylum. Once he gets his US citizenship, he is planning to apply for dual citizenship with the COP as the second country. Is it a good idea?

I think your friend should be deported for fraud.

As Law u have nothing to with COP (Country)
i don't know why u want go back same hole where u cam from................

Hmm he must be crazy or something.why would he wanna do that.I am trying too get away from mines and he is running back to a place where his life was once in danger.People like him will make it hard for someone like me to get granted asylum.