Q2 (APR-JUN) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Thanks for the info. I made an infopass appointment online and went to see the officer today itself. I had to wait an hr and 15 minutes but then the guy at the desk looked at my application and said that it is approved and the oath letter should be sent out either today or tomorrow so now waiting for the letter.
Thanks

Good to hear that. Did he tell you your oath date? My case is approved too but seems the oath date hasn't been arranged yet. I hope I can get the letter soon too.

Timelines

These are my details :cool:

D/O : Hartford, CT
05/22/09 : N-400 Received
05/22/09 : Priority Date.
06/01/09 : NOA Received ( I-797C)
06/30/09 : FP Appointment
06/17/09 : FP Done (walk-in)
09/17/09 : Interview Date
09/29/09 : Oath Date. ***** CITIZEN *******

Hey,
No I did not ask for an oath date but now I am regretting it as I thought the leeter should be here in a couple of days and then I will know. But now I need to make travel plans but I can't as I am waiting for the letter to find the date. I think I will wait for another week and then call in to see the status of the letter.

Good to hear that. Did he tell you your oath date? My case is approved too but seems the oath date hasn't been arranged yet. I hope I can get the letter soon too.

Finally received the IL letter - see signature.

That's a good news, another Q2 filer off the list. I am still waiting my rescheduled IL, called twice, didn't really help, just told to give more time.... I would like to call again but am afraid of they have record to show how many times you called to irritating them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received that elusive oath letter. My N400 journey is almost over..6 months long. Good luck to all other applicants!!

Oath Letter received

Hi,

I received my oath letter on monday the oath date is Oct 20th. The letter says that I am required the questions at the back of the letter on the day of oath. Is this standard process or is my letter different. These are the same questions that were in the application letter. Mostly any tickets, citation etc. Willingness to bear arms etc, any marriage or annulment etc.

Passed the interview...recommended for the 10/22 oath at San Antonio...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I received my oath letter on monday the oath date is Oct 20th. The letter says that I am required the questions at the back of the letter on the day of oath. Is this standard process or is my letter different. These are the same questions that were in the application letter. Mostly any tickets, citation etc. Willingness to bear arms etc, any marriage or annulment etc.

Yes, this is standard. It's basically asking if anything has changed AFTER your interview. Check the boxes, sign and date it the day of the oath. You're going to turn this letter in along with your green card.

Congratulations!

Grats nfn

I received my passport book today (applied on the 1st, expedited). Wife applied on the same day but non-expedited so we will see what the difference is.

End of Journey!!! ohhh wait.... not quite....

11 years and 2 months after coming to USA, I took an Oath today to become a US Citizen.

My timeline

(Chicago suburbs)
Receipt date: June 4th
FP: July 07
CFR Notice (Yellow letter): Aug 14th
Interview letter: Aug 24th
Interview date: Oct 7th
Oath: Oct 15th (Chicago)

Now I need to wait for my wife's I-130 to get approved. I already upgraded her file (which I filed earlier based on Green card) on phone.

Thanks and good luck everybody.