Q1 (Jan-March) 2008 N400Filers Tracker

Guys... i saw from the Denver thread, joannak (feb08 filer) has received IL interview letter...
Anyone in Chicago Q1 08 filers) has received any IL yet?

No Clue

Ok I am getting freaked out now.... maybe I am being overly dramatic... which I do have a tendency in doing... but they have not even received my paperwork yet... I mean come on..... a NOA thats all I want right now... and I can't even get it.....I know it takes time for the whole process...but all I want to know is if they are working on it.... The IO at NSC told me today.... she checked all her systems and got nothing... so as of right now Its like I never even applied......:eek:

Ok I am getting freaked out now.... maybe I am being overly dramatic... which I do have a tendency in doing... but they have not even received my paperwork yet... I mean come on..... a NOA thats all I want right now... and I can't even get it.....I know it takes time for the whole process...but all I want to know is if they are working on it.... The IO at NSC told me today.... she checked all her systems and got nothing... so as of right now Its like I never even applied......:eek:

Hi synn_r,
How about wait again for another 2-4weeks, maybe USCIS really is busy receipting all NOA.
If by the end of April you still don't get any receipts, maybe it's time to call USCIS or even schedule InfoPass. Ask them if they don't recieve your application, does it mean you can reapply?
Also, ask USCIS can you block your original check (on the first application) provided USCIS never receive your first application nor cash-in your original/first check?
just my 2 cents... maybe other more experienced IPFers can shed some light... (Vorpal, Bobsmyth, etc...)

This is why it pays to send the application with some type of tracking method. I sent mine via regular Priority Mail, and I wondered on many occasions if my application ever made it to the service center, considering that I sent it at the height of the receipting backlog.

Chitown08 pretty much summed it all up. At this point, all you can do is wait. Give it another couple of weeks and call again. If there's still no record of your application, I'd suggest reapplying. I remember you mentioned something about military filing a while ago, so I'm assumming that you didn't include a check with your N-400?

No check... and I did have tracking on it when I sent it.... but after they recieved it the first time and then it got sent all over the place... I don't know if thats happening again..... When I look at alot of ppl that filed this year they at least got a NOA..... and to be honest thats all I want...... I will wait... like I really have a choice....

No check... and I did have tracking on it when I sent it.... but after they recieved it the first time and then it got sent all over the place... I don't know if thats happening again..... When I look at alot of ppl that filed this year they at least got a NOA..... and to be honest thats all I want...... I will wait... like I really have a choice....

Did you have tracking on it the second time also? If so, does it at least show it was received?

Hi chitown08, thanks for the warm welcome. Wish I could help, but I have no idea about the status of the Sacramento DO. Would love to know myself.:D

hello catmomto3,
welcome to the Q1 08 thread... we are in the same boat... How's Sacramento District Office (DO) workload trend? Do you have any idea ?

I shoulda paid the fee......maybe they woulda gave my file to someone who actually works at USCIS...I guess I get what I paid for...... I am so CHEAP!!!!!!:(

No NOA yet... No nothing!!!!!!!!

Don't mind me I am just being dramatic!!!!!!!

I shoulda paid the fee......maybe they woulda gave my file to someone who actually works at USCIS...I guess I get what I paid for...... I am so CHEAP!!!!!!:(

No NOA yet... No nothing!!!!!!!!

Don't mind me I am just being dramatic!!!!!!!

hangin there synn_r....
I am also anxious waiting for this USCIS nobody-knows-when-it-will-end cycle...

Btw, Atlanta DO has a Jan08 filer gets Interview Letter already....
So Atlanta, Milwaukee and Denver are really moving fast....

Hey Guys received my interview letter today.

TSC-Fort Smith DO
Mailed N-400 to TSC: 2/25/2008
USCIS Received: 2/28/2008
Checks Honored by Bank: 3/3/2008
FP Notice Received: 03/12/2008
FP Appointment & Completed: 03/27/2008
Selective Service Letter < 3 weeks
Tax Transcripts < 3 weeks
IL received : 4/4/08
Interview Date: 6/18/08
(Ditto for wife)

Documents asked for interview
Selective service letter
GC
Passport
spouse birth certificate

more later....

Thanks,
Tan.

Tan-Swap... congrats again !!!
Amazing... Forth Worth DO is so fast just like Milwaukee, Denver and Ohio...
I don't know how long Chicago will take from FP to IL...
You and your wife are on a smooth-sail ...enjoy :D

Last edited by a moderator: