Q1 (JAN-MAR) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Do you live in Orlando

Orlando, FL D/O
01/27/09:N-400 Mailed to Lewsville, TX Lockbox.
01/28/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox.
02/01/09 : Check Cashed.
01/28/09 :priority Date.
02/03/09 :Notice Date.
02/05/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C).
?????: FP Notice Received.
??????: FP Appointment.

Hello Smesko, do you live in Orlando, or you live somewhere else and they allocated you Orlando DO?

12/31/08 N400 Mailed
01/12/09 Check cashed
10/01/09 NOA 797C
01/05/09 Priority Date
XX/XX/XX FP ?
XX/XX/XX IL ?
XX/XX/XX ID ?

Orlando, Florida

Hello Cola1, do you live in Orlando, or you live somewhere else and they allocated you Orlando DO?

Hello Guys, anyone applying from Ft. Lauderdale or Pompano Beach area please post your timelines. Thanks.

Done with the interview today. It took approx 20 mins.
a) Interviewer reconfirmed a lot of questions from N400 application
b) Asked me to
- Read 1 sentence
- Write 1 sentence
- 6 civics questions. Since all the answers were correct she did not ask further.
c) Asked for income tax return proof.
- I gave 3 years of IRS transcript. I got the originals back as my wife's interview is scheduled next week.

The most difficult questions were (guys would know this better):
- Do you remember your marriage date?
- Do you remember your spouse birthday?
Had I known she is going to ask these from the N400 form I would have added this to the civics flash card for memorizing :)

Finally, interviewer said that she would schedule the oath ceremony together with my wife (after my wife's interview is done).

Good luck

Did you (or your wife) received a N-652 form? If you are then please update N-652 experience thread:

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=296663

Did you (or your wife) received a N-652 form? If you are then please update N-652 experience thread:

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=296663
No, we did not receive N-652 forms. Based on other's recent experience from Pittsburgh office I know that it takes about approx 1 month between Interview date and Oath date. I requested the interviewer to schedule the oath such that my spouse and I can attend on the same day. We should know the approx Oath date on May 4th when my wife completes her interview.

Interview passed for both me and my wife. My wife had interview today she asked about mine and the officer was good and allowed me to take it today also (Originally was supposed to be tommorow). No documents other than Green card, driver license and passports asked for. Took 15 minutes for each of us.

Update

Received my IL today. Scheduled for June 30. Got a 2 month wait until the interview...kinda sucks! Oh well, I guess I should be happy that at least I'm not lost inside the USCIS black hole! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in the san francisco bay area and i mailed my N-400 on 3/27/09 to the lockbox in Arizona.

How do I know which D/O will my case be assigned to? Is it San Francisco?

best,
jasonb