Q1 (JAN-MAR) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Hi Tnwalker

Where you posted your N400? I mailed to

USCIS Lockbox Facility
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
P.O. Box 21251
Phoenix, AZ 85034

Now on USCIS web site zip code is 85036

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

I mailed it with return receipt and I have still not received it and USPS says

"Status: Delivered , Your item was delivered at 3:40 AM on March 4, 2009 in PHOENIX, AZ 85004 "

which is also totally different.

Any one is same situation.

Thanks

Hi AKish,
I sent by UPS. Since it was a courier, I sent it to the street address below. Someone signed it for me next day when delivery was recvd.

Courier and Express Mail Deliveries
USCIS, Attn: N-400
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S. Floor 1
Phoenix, AZ 85034

Yes the mail for the PO box on USCIS says 85036 for the PO address. But if USPS delivered it, it should b eok. Is there a way you can call the post office?
My check only cleared Wed (didn't debit my acct till early morning 3/12). I got the NOA and FP very soon after. So maybe just a few days here and there? That is weird on the usps delv zip though-can you call USPS and confirm ?

My wife received a second fp notice today as they deemed the first FP she went for did not pass succesfully. Guess ours is going to take some time before the IL arrives

Mailed the N-400 application on 03/03/09, via Priority mail to Texas Center. Checks were cashed on 03/13/09. Waiting for receipts.

PS: I am visiting this forum after almost 5 years. I remember few names - Rangav, who started this thread.

My wife received a second fp notice today as they deemed the first FP she went for did not pass succesfully. Guess ours is going to take some time before the IL arrives

How long after your wife went for the first fp appt. did you receive the notice for second fingerprint appointment?

I'm asking because when I went for my fp appointment. for some reason they could not get a clear image on my pinky finger on my left hand and had to call someone else to get the image that was only 57% acceptable.

Did your wife have any issues with her fingerprints not being clear at the first interview????

Mailed my N-400 on 03/11/2009, via USPS (regular mail) to Lewisville lockbox, waiting for the receipt notice.

Myself coming here after 5 years as well, this forum never ceased to surprise me how many well informed people spend their time and effort trying help each other.

Mailed the N-400 application on 03/03/09, via Priority mail to Texas Center. Checks were cashed on 03/13/09. Waiting for receipts.

PS: I am visiting this forum after almost 5 years. I remember few names - Rangav, who started this thread.

Welcome back to the forum Meow_meow.

How long after your wife went for the first fp appt. did you receive the notice for second fingerprint appointment?

I'm asking because when I went for my fp appointment. for some reason they could not get a clear image on my pinky finger on my left hand and had to call someone else to get the image that was only 57% acceptable.

Did your wife have any issues with her fingerprints not being clear at the first interview????

Fist FP was on Feb 19th and we got this letter on 14th March

Recently applied. Below are my details. I was active member during green day's, at that time I was suprised how effective this forum was, it's still is with great bunch of people. :)

Anyone has a link or copy for quick civic lessons book. On bottom of I-797C, it says ask at FP application support center for quick civic lessons booklet. thanks!

What is NOA received date?

Case status changed to validation error

Laddorao,today my case status was changed to validation error too.
Does that mean I am going to get interview letter?

Anybody can help?

When I see my case status online it says
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

D/O : Pittsburgh, PA
01/30/09 : N-400 Mailed to Lewisville, TX Lockbox.
02/03/09 : N-400 Received. (according to USPS website)
02/10/09 : Check Cashed.
02/12/09 : NOA Received
02/03/09 : Priority Date.
02/09/09 : Receipt Date.
02/17/09 : FP notice received
02/26/09 : FP Done walk-in

Actually my wife also had the same issue after her 1st FP done, we got the second FP notice for her in less than 2 weeks. Ofcourse we got our interveiw letters a week ago. So, I assume everything went on second time.