Q1 (JAN-MAR) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

I mailed my N-400 on 2/26 and it was received at Lewisville on 3/2. The check hasn't cashed yet. Anybody in a similar situation?

If you look at the timelines posted here you will notice that it is not uncommon for them to take 10-14 days to cash the check. I really have no idea why some are cashed right away and some take longer.

May I know where you get the information with regards to Priority Date, NOA Date and Notice Date??? My check was encashed on the 10th and so far I haven't received anything. I noticed, most of the posters here got the information that I'm asking right after their checks were encashed.

..My check was encashed on the 10th and so far I haven't received anything...

Expect NOA by the end of next week. It will have all the information you mentioned. It's not late so that you need to be alarmed yet in my view.

Mailed N400 applications for both myself and wife on March 03. Both checks cashed on 03/11. Recd NOA for wife on 03/12, case number starts with NBC. Is this normal, as I thought that case numbers started with SRC, LIN etc..Also, is there a way to check case status online ??

Have not recd NOA for me yet...

Mailed N400 applications for both myself and wife on March 03. Both checks cashed on 03/11. Recd NOA for wife on 03/12, case number starts with NBC. Is this normal, as I thought that case numbers started with SRC, LIN etc..Also, is there a way to check case status online ??

I think its normal, I received my NOA yesterday and the application no. started with NBC also.

You can check the status at egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do

Dont forget to enter the * in the application no, if there is one.

If you look at the timelines posted here you will notice that it is not uncommon for them to take 10-14 days to cash the check. I really have no idea why some are cashed right away and some take longer.
Thanks itahou for your reply, let's see when my turn comes !

Great Milk, let's keep each other informed with updates.

Whats your GC start date? I just want to make sure that we're past 90 days by a day or 2. I believe with my start date of 6/10/2004...Today is 89 days from 5th year anniversary

Last edited by a moderator:

It's normal. NBC is where they are processed first. But was your application received on March 3rd or did you send it on the 3rd? And is this the Texas Center?

Today late evening, I saw my both checks cashed on 03/13/2009.

Whats your GC start date? I just want to make sure that we're past 90 days by a day or 2. I believe with my start date of 6/10/2004...Today is 89 days from 5th year anniversary

Mine is 06/11/06 (based on marriage)

blitzburgh, thanks for your information. Did you get your IL yet? I thought you had your FP done in the same time frame as me i.e end of Feb. I spoke to couple of my friends. One told he had IL and Oath on the same day but that was long back. Other person more recently had on different dates within less than a month. Best of luck to you.
Laddoorao,
No I have not received my IL yet. I am exactly 7 days behind you. I did my FP on March 3rd (but actually scheduled on March 13th, i.e. today). So I am guessing I should get my IL some time late next week.
Thanks

Any clue?

01/26/2009 : N-400 mailed
02/02/2009 : Notice Date
02/05/2009 : FP ND
02/20/2009 : FP Appt
02/20/2009 : FP Done
03/05/2009 : Interview ND
04/13/2009 : Interview Appt
03/12/2009 : Interview descheduled (cancelled)

Just entering my timelines!
I received the yellow document check list letter, asking me to bring Driver's License, Form 1722 for 3 yrs tax returns, Proof of residence, Certified birth certificates of children.

What do they mean by "certified"? Is that same as the original?
If I bring original documents, do they return them or keep them?

West Palm Beach, FL

N-400 Mailed - 1/26/09
02/06/09 : Priority Date.
02/12/09 : NOA Received
02/26/09 : FP Notice Received ( I-797C).
03/11/09 : FP Done.
xx/xx/xx: Interview Letter.
xx/xx/xx: Interview Date.
xx/xx/xx : Oath Letter.
xx/xx/xx : Oath Date.

It's normal. NBC is where they are processed first. But was your application received on March 3rd or did you send it on the 3rd? And is this the Texas Center?

ok. got receipts for both myself and wife today. Yes. This is Texas Center. App FedEx'ed 03/03..received 03/04..priority date 03/04