Q1 (JAN-MAR) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Today my status change to validation errors

When I see my case status online it says
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

D/O : Pittsburgh, PA
01/30/09 : N-400 Mailed to Lewisville, TX Lockbox.
02/03/09 : N-400 Received. (according to USPS website)
02/10/09 : Check Cashed.
02/12/09 : NOA Received
02/03/09 : Priority Date.
02/09/09 : Receipt Date.
02/17/09 : FP notice received
02/26/09 : FP Done walk-in

When I see my case status online it says
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

Perhaps you would get interview letter soon...Good luck.

My status is still "case received and pending" but I received my Interview Letter. Does that mean my file not yet moved to local DO?

I think the new Service Center to Lockbox process creates a new notice " Case Review Notice" after initial reviewing of A file and other security checks at NBC, Local offices/ NBC. Previously Service centers were combining both in one letter. NBC in consultation with local offices will schedule and issue IL afterwards.This is my guess, let us wait and see how the new process works. This is a transition time and look out for surprises!!!

01/02/2009: PD and ND
01/23/2009: FP Done
03/02/2009: Case File Review (CSR) Notice received
03/09/2009: Wife received CSR notice

What documents are they asking for in the CSR notice?

Last edited by a moderator:
What documents are they asking for in the CFR notice?

Both (mine and wife's) CFR notices asked to bring at the interview (i) driving license and (ii) certified copies of birth certificates of children born in the US. I don't have any other factors (traffic tickets, etc.).

I don't think receiving CFR notice has any relation to the speed of receiving interview letter. I searched this forum, and in past, it has taken from 3 weeks to 4 months for other people in getting interview letters after CFR notices were received. Besides, not everyone gets CFR notice - some get interview letters directly. It seems to me that the processing times of concerned district office dictate how fast/slow one would get an interview letter from the NBC.

I mailed my N-400 on 2/26 and it was received at Lewisville on 3/2. No NOA so far, and the cheque hasn't been cashed so far. Anybody in a similar situation?

Ummm...what is a CSR notice????

It's a typo..it should be CFR (case File Review) which is a generic letter sent out by NBC instructing applicants on what suggested documents to bring to interview.

CSR stands for Customer Service Representative..aka first line customer agents when you call USCIS.

What documents are they asking for in the CSR notice?

Houston, TX D/O
02/07/09:N-400 Mailed to Lewsville, TX Lockbox.
02/10/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox.
02/24/09 : Check Cashed.
02/10/09 :priority Date.
02/23/09 :Notice Date.
02/26/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C).
03/02/09: FP Notice Received.
03/20/09: FP Appointment. ** Walk in 03/04/09
03/04/09: FP check completed by FBI

How do you know that FBI check is completed?

Fp

How do you know that FBI check is completed?

I called the FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division at (304) 625-5590; choose that I was a private individual (as opposite of law enforcement) navigated the menu and then I was put on hold for about 15 min.
After that a nice lady asked for the A# and name and told me that they have "received the prints on March 4th, and were competed the same day".

That is all they will tell you. They will not tell you what the result was and they will not tell you about name check (which is done elsewhere). But they will tell you when they received the prints and when they sent the results back to USCIS.

It's a typo..it should be CFR (case File Review) which is a generic letter sent out by NBC instructing applicants on what suggested documents to bring to interview....

Yep; it indeed was an error. Sorry. Edited my previous post (and signature) to reflect the correct acronym.

Got IL letter today

Got my interview letter today. Any body knows whether Interview and Oath ceremony happens on the same day in Pittsburgh? Blitzburgh any news from you. I know we are both from Pit and applied close enough. Below are my details

D/O : Pittsburgh, PA
01/30/09 : N-400 Mailed to Lewisville, TX Lockbox.
02/03/09 : N-400 Received. (according to USPS website)
02/10/09 : Check Cashed.
02/12/09 : NOA Received
02/03/09 : Priority Date.
02/09/09 : Receipt Date.
02/17/09 : FP notice received
02/26/09 : FP Done walk-in
03/10/09 : IL Letter received
04/09/09 : IL appointment