Q1 (JAN-MAR) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

great stuff paul. love looking at numbers. thanks.

maybe its worth to have a column for DO as well?

DO is not in all signatures, so that is difficult to get at perhaps, however if you want to have a stab at it please feel free.

I only did it to try to extrapolate my likely wait time based on other cases. I know this is really a inaccurate measure, but it is fun to do and gives me something to do while I wait.

Having the information in the signatures is helpful, but it takes a lot of time to pull it out and format it. Base in the old days there was a I-485 site that let people log their own information (It was called Rupnet). I used to mine that for information as well, and it provided great insight into the process. That seems to have died around 2005 and I certainly don't have the skills to recreate it for N400's unfortunately.

paulclarke1, My priority date is 1/26/09 but in the spreadsheet it is marked as 2/26/09 and that is throwing the avg out too much. Would you please change that and reattach the spreadsheet? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
It did not impact the predictive averages

Ragnev, Sorry for inputting your dates incorrectly, this has now been corrected (I am sure I have other errors). However I was not doing anything predictive with the priority date, but you are right it is helpful for others to see the timeline.

(Latest file is shown below)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ragnev, Sorry for inputting your dates incorrectly, this has now been corrected (I am sure I have other errors). However I was not doing anything predictive with the priority date, but you are right it is helpful for others to see the timeline.
Excellent work paulclarke1. Glad to see that things are moving fast and already folks who have applied in Jan have their IL.

I was originally posting in another forum topic as I mistakenly sent my application to the old SC address rather than the new Lockbox. My application is back on track now so here's my application timeline below :

02/02/2009 N-400 mailed to TSC (should be the lockbox !!!)
02/19/2009 Check cashed
02/21/2009 I-797C, NOA received ; details as follow : Received/Priority Date 02/05/2009; Notice Date 02/17/2009
03/03/2009 FP Appointment Notice received; FP Appointment Date 03/18/2009 USCIS CHA, NC

DO or NBC?

Does NBC or your local DO process your naturalization application, once it is received by the Texas lockbox?

One more correction please

Paul,
Not to upstage you.. my NOA Receipt date needs to be corrected from
02/17/09 to 02/07/09.
Excellent Work. Thank you for keeping everyone updated.

KC Chief
D/O : Kansas City, MO
01/27/09 : N-400 Mailed to Arizona Lockbox.
01/29/09 : Delivered.
01/29/09 : Priority Date.
02/03/09 : Notice Date.
02/07/09 : NOA Received
02/13/09 : FP Notice Received.
02/24/09 : FP Appointment.
**/**/** : Interview Letter.
**/**/** : Interview Date
**/**/** : Oath Letter.
**/**/** : Oath Date.

Just finished my FP appointment today!!! Hooray...now the waiting starts for the Interview Letter.

Good luck to all!:)

FP Done in Houston

My FP date was 3/20/09.

Today I went to the ASC in Sugar Land, TX. I walked in and there was not a lot of people (I got there at 12 noon).

I walked in and I asked the lady at the podium if I could get fingerprinted earlier because I did not know if I was going to be in town the 20th.

She said that she did not know because they schedule so many people per hour. She went to the supervisor's office and talked to the supervisor and she said it was OK they were going to do it.

I went today because on the notice it gave me the option to reschedule on a Wed or Sat afternoon so I thought that maybe there would be less people there.

They gave me a form to fill in. (Height, Weight, Eye color etc) and then while I was in line to turn the form in a guy came over and asked me to follow him to a FP station.

It took me a total of about 20 minutes.

My FP date was 3/20/09.

Today I went to the ASC in Sugar Land, TX. I walked in and there was not a lot of people (I got there at 12 noon).

I walked in and I asked the lady at the podium if I could get fingerprinted earlier because I did not know if I was going to be in town the 20th.

She said that she did not know because they schedule so many people per hour. She went to the supervisor's office and talked to the supervisor and she said it was OK they were going to do it.

I went today because on the notice it gave me the option to reschedule on a Wed or Sat afternoon so I thought that maybe there would be less people there.

They gave me a form to fill in. (Height, Weight, Eye color etc) and then while I was in line to turn the form in a guy came over and asked me to follow him to a FP station.

It took me a total of about 20 minutes.

You are lucky guy man. I tried two times. Security guy sent me back saying lot of people are waiting.

So I just mailed my application and UPS confirmed delivery yesterday. The only way to know if it is being processed is now to wait for my NOA and/or check my checking acct?

Orlando, FL D/O
01/27/09:N-400 Mailed to Lewsville, TX Lockbox.
01/28/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox.
02/01/09 : Check Cashed.
01/28/09 :priority Date.
02/03/09 :Notice Date.
02/05/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C).
?????: FP Notice Received.
??????: FP Appointment.

laddorao,
Did you get your finger printing done before the FP date? Please post your experience. Thanks

Sorry blitzburgh for replying late. I did my FP before my schedule date. No problem. I was there @8am and it was smooth. Here are my details. By the way did you see the new dates for Pittsburgh. N400 now they are processing July 28' 2008

D/O : Pittsburgh, PA
01/30/09 : N-400 Mailed to Lewisville, TX Lockbox.
02/03/09 : N-400 Received. (according to USPS website)
02/10/09 : Check Cashed.
02/12/09 : NOA Received
02/03/09 : Priority Date.
02/09/09 : Receipt Date.
02/17/09 : FP notice received
02/26/09 : FP Done walk-in