Pushing of I 485 filling as an interim relief or not

Who do you think you are!

Who do you think you are to tell people where to post, the last time I check this forum did'nt belong to you. You are a pathetic loser. You have no right to disrespect anyone on immigration or even over at IV. You are the one that should take your bull???? brain and get out of here.

If that is what you are learning over IV, then you are not welcome here, as you can see, this is a free for all forum...free to express yourself, but not to flame anyone.

Put people like you in charge to negotiate for our greencard is a disaster. Get in line and show people respect.

nyc8300 said:
Purplehazea,

If you are still a IV member, why are u posting messages on this forum now; first for IV and now against IV, enjoying IV's failures.

Why don't you and other IV guys like khodalmd who were thrown out of IV take your own agenda's and get your sorry butt out of here.

Please push your agenda through IV. If IV did not treat you well and wanted to have its own single point agenda you should get in line with IV rather than crying over here.

Ignore this guy. He do not have any agenda but insult others.

NYC8300, Please don't respond any of my post. I am not writing for you

nyc8300 said:
Purplehazea,

If you are still a IV member, why are u posting messages on this forum now; first for IV and now against IV, enjoying IV's failures.

Why don't you and other IV guys like khodalmd who were thrown out of IV take your own agenda's and get your sorry butt out of here.

Please push your agenda through IV. If IV did not treat you well and wanted to have its own single point agenda you should get in line with IV rather than crying over here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khodalmd,

I am not very keen on correcting your grammar all the time anyways. The last time you posted with the wrong grammar and said that you were in a hurry and could not correct your post and I was picking on you. Well, what am I supposed to make of this one below. Don't fake it dude!, there is no shame in not knowing your grammar.

Just wanted to draw your attention to your introductory post below. You posted a message on the forum soliciting support from everyone to send letters to the senators to help IV and AILA and then post messages saying that IV is f....ed up since they did not push 'your' agenda; no no for your credibility.
I am not sure what you do but you expect all retrogessed candidates to comply to your fervent request and send letters out and you either can't or don't even care to put a bloody sentence together; no wonder IV did not listen to you.

Original Message
Urgent, Please fax today to all Senators

Please fax today to all Senator today. It is most urgent as this bill has only two business days for any amendment.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=455

Please call your local...

khodalmd said:
Ignore this guy. He do not have any agenda but insult others.

NYC8300, Please don't respond any of my post. I am not writing for you

Purplehazea said:
Originally Posted by nyc8300

What is going on here?

What the heck is going on? :confused:

Why not use this forum to share information on immigration issues rather than mud slinging and grammar classes. :D

nyc8300 said:
Purplehazea,

Here is a great post from nyc8300
How to get EAD without filing I-485 EB1/2/3
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=219850
What happened here? Care to explain nyc8300.

Another "great" post from nyc8300
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1537429&postcount=71

He ceated a thread for filing I-485 when pd is not current
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=228931
What happened here? Care to explain nyc8300.

Another one
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1537383&postcount=66

nyc8300,

NYC8300 quote:
I am not very keen on correcting your grammar all the time anyways. The last time you posted with the wrong grammar and said that you were in a hurry and could not correct your post and I was picking on you. Well, what am I supposed to make of this one below. Don't fake it dude!, there is no shame in not knowing your grammar.

KM reply:
I think it is not your fault. Your parents didn’t teach you how to talk and how to maintain dignity of others. If I made any mistake in grammar by any reason what is wrong with you? I neither requested you nor appointed you to correct my grammar. I don’t know why are you bothering? It shows how ill-minded you are!

NYC8300 quote:
Just wanted to draw your attention to your introductory post below. You posted a message on the forum soliciting support from everyone to send letters to the senators to help IV and AILA and then post messages saying that IV is f....ed up since they did not push 'your' agenda; no no for your credibility.
I am not sure what you do but you expect all retrogessed candidates to comply to your fervent request and send letters out and you either can't or don't even care to put a bloody sentence together; no wonder IV did not listen to you.

KM reply:
For your information, I was active member of IV since its inception till December 2006. I did lot of work to end the retrogression. I had difference of opinion with IV core’s decision for interim push of I 485 filing. Even after differences on I 485 issue, IV core and I have mutual respect for each others. I never said any bad word for either IV or Core team. On the contrary, I commended their overall hard work. I only left IV due to couple of ill-minded people like you, who used abusive words for my stand on I 485 filing issue.
Give me any of my post where I used any bad word for IV and I will leave Immigration community for ever. What you are talking about “My personal agenda? Have I asked that Person having last name Patel should be given GC immediately? Have I asked that Person with MS in Civil Engineering should be given GC immediately? Have I asked Canadian Citizen should be given GC immediately? I asked to end retrogression. Is it my personal agenda? Are you not going to benefit with this agenda?

After disclosing my identity, I posted all messages to IV forum for not agree with I 485 filing interim agenda. I am listing what I did for IV and immigration community.

1. I contributed more than $500 during 2006 and would have contributed $1000 in 2007. Out of 8000 members, If only 2000 members would have contributed $500, IV would have I million funds.
2. Actively published exclusive story in two leading DC/MD area newspapers, where major staff members of lawmakers are living. It need lot of courage to disclose your identity to media. You know that media will not touch your story unless you have significant contribution to the nation or you are severe victim of injustice. They do not select people who have good grammar ability!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/na...,682133.story?page=1&coll=bal-local-headlines

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?pnpid=805&show=archivedetails&ArchiveID=1190921&om=1

3. Last year IV had some opportunity to have testimony to Congress. I volunteer to appear for the testimony to Congress, if IV wish. Later IV decided not to participate as it was for H1B only
4. Last year, IV decided to prepare exclusive documentary for skilled immigrant. IV selected two/three members and I was one of them. Rajiv Khanna was also interviewed. My son and I appeared for that documentary and provided excellent story. Unfortunately, IV had some differences with the director of documentary later and it was not published.
5. Personally I met My Senator and House of Representative along with my VP who have good relationship with these Congressman/woman. Of course primary purpose of meeting was different but I got chance to communicate the problem of retrogression faced by skilled immigrants (My poor grammar ability was not barrier for effective communication.)
6. I wrote hundred of letters, phone calls to lawmakers and media.

If few ill-minded people like you forced me to leave IV, I may not be a looser.

Bottom line is; I revealed my identity and posted my disagreement for I 485 filing in a very civilized manner (I also provided long term consequences of this interim agenda. I don’t want to repeat it). Now you raised question about my integrity, my intention and belief without knowing me thoroughly. I would request you to reveal your identity, list what you did for IV and Skilled immigrant community and we will discuss further otherwise keep quiet and learn to respect others. It is easy to bash some one or organization as an anonymous.

By the way thanks for your comment on my English Grammar. I will try to improve it. I will tell you that my weakness didn’t prove barrier to accomplish my three world inventions in last three years!

nyc8300 said:
Khodalmd,

Original Message
Urgent, Please fax today to all Senators

Please fax today to all Senator today. It is most urgent as this bill has only two business days for any amendment.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=455

Please call your local...

Ok KM I hear you! I do not know how many inventions you have done; I can only judge you by the quality of what you write. I am just a little intolerant on poorly written stuff.
I am sure you have done a lot for helping IV but is it not that you have a I 485 already filed and waiting for visa date.
In my case I have a personal agenda i.e. filing I 485 without priority dates and I am not concealing it in any way saying I am trying to reduce retrogession. I don't want IV or other people to support me in any way.

In your case and purplehazea's case (both IV members or supporters) it was very apparent from how your tones changed after IV took up the single point agenda that you were for yourself rather than for IV.
Purplehazea seems almost thrilled that IV failed in lobbying for the I 485 filing.
So now, IV is off track and your agenda is right.... If you want to push things either stick together or work for yourself. Don't try and use others to push for your personal cause.

Please don't take this to heart. This is a good forum for venting your anger too. Ask Techy2468, he has had some good ones from me. ;)

khodalmd said:
nyc8300,

NYC8300 quote:

KM reply:
I think it is not your fault. Your parents didn’t teach you how to talk and how to maintain dignity of others. If I made any mistake in grammar by any reason what is wrong with you? I neither requested you nor appointed you to correct my grammar. I don’t know why are you bothering? It shows how ill-minded you are!

NYC8300 quote:

KM reply:
For your information, I was active member of IV since its inception till December 2006. I did lot of work to end the retrogression. I had difference of opinion with IV core’s decision for interim push of I 485 filing. Even after differences on I 485 issue, IV core and I have mutual respect for each others. I never said any bad word for either IV or Core team. On the contrary, I commended their overall hard work. I only left IV due to couple of ill-minded people like you, who used abusive words for my stand on I 485 filing issue.
Give me any of my post where I used any bad word for IV and I will leave Immigration community for ever. What you are talking about “My personal agenda? Have I asked that Person having last name Patel should be given GC immediately? Have I asked that Person with MS in Civil Engineering should be given GC immediately? Have I asked Canadian Citizen should be given GC immediately? I asked to end retrogression. Is it my personal agenda? Are you not going to benefit with this agenda?

After disclosing my identity, I posted all messages to IV forum for not agree with I 485 filing interim agenda. I am listing what I did for IV and immigration community.

1. I contributed more than $500 during 2006 and would have contributed $1000 in 2007. Out of 8000 members, If only 2000 members would have contributed $500, IV would have I million funds.
2. Actively published exclusive story in two leading DC/MD area newspapers, where major staff members of lawmakers are living. It need lot of courage to disclose your identity to media. You know that media will not touch your story unless you have significant contribution to the nation or you are severe victim of injustice. They do not select people who have good grammar ability!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/na...,682133.story?page=1&coll=bal-local-headlines

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?pnpid=805&show=archivedetails&ArchiveID=1190921&om=1

3. Last year IV had some opportunity to have testimony to Congress. I volunteer to appear for the testimony to Congress, if IV wish. Later IV decided not to participate as it was for H1B only
4. Last year, IV decided to prepare exclusive documentary for skilled immigrant. IV selected two/three members and I was one of them. Rajiv Khanna was also interviewed. My son and I appeared for that documentary and provided excellent story. Unfortunately, IV had some differences with the director of documentary later and it was not published.
5. Personally I met My Senator and House of Representative along with my VP who have good relationship with these Congressman/woman. Of course primary purpose of meeting was different but I got chance to communicate the problem of retrogression faced by skilled immigrants (My poor grammar ability was not barrier for effective communication.)
6. I wrote hundred of letters, phone calls to lawmakers and media.

If few ill-minded people like you forced me to leave IV, I may not be a looser.

Bottom line is; I revealed my identity and posted my disagreement for I 485 filing in a very civilized manner (I also provided long term consequences of this interim agenda. I don’t want to repeat it). Now you raised question about my integrity, my intention and belief without knowing me thoroughly. I would request you to reveal your identity, list what you did for IV and Skilled immigrant community and we will discuss further otherwise keep quiet and learn to respect others. It is easy to bash some one or organization as an anonymous.

By the way thanks for your comment on my English Grammar. I will try to improve it. I will tell you that my weakness didn’t prove barrier to accomplish my three world inventions in last three years!

nyc8300 said:
Ok KM I hear you! I do not know how many inventions you have done; I can only judge you by the quality of what you write. I am just a little intolerant on poorly written stuff.

thats right.....you are a person who can write reams of crap....without a grammer mistake :D

purplehazea said:
Organizations like IV should try to unite their members. Their single point interim agenda created a lot of bad blood and no gain. They lost some of their most hard working members, who they gladly sacrificed, too lost in their own self confidence. It is time that the mistakes are mended and that unity is brought about to root out retrogression.

Agree.

I think IV, when compared to ISN (one that helped bring AC21) lacks in dedication and direction, but hey, they are the only ones trying something currently.

I don't know what happened when IV tried to push for the single agenda I-485 filing without priority dates but maybe they realised that was the most they could achieve. I wouldn't blame them for that. In any case, it seems like if one is stuck in retrogession, be it a 2001 labor or 2007 labor doesn't make much difference....

GreenCardVirus said:
Agree.

I think IV, when compared to ISN (one that helped bring AC21) lacks in dedication and direction, but hey, they are the only ones trying something currently.

NYC8300,

Please see my reply. probably, this would be my last reply to you. I don't want to waste my time.

nyc8300 said:
I am sure you have done a lot for helping IV but is it not that you have a I 485 already filed and waiting for visa date.
In my case I have a personal agenda i.e. filing I 485 without priority dates and I am not concealing it in any way saying I am trying to reduce retrogession. I don't want IV or other people to support me in any way.

You don’t want other people to support you in your agenda of filing I485 without PD! Please read your following posts, where you are seeking supports of others.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...ad.php?t=219850

http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...29&postcount=71

http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...83&postcount=66

These threads clearly indicate that you are seeking support of other to fulfill your agenda and other side you are saying that you don’t want IV or others support in any way. According to me, this is hypocrisy! I am not intolerant to hypocrisy!

Another contradictory case:

One hand you are communicating that you are not attached any way with IV. What this post indicates?

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1595046&postcount=110

This post indicates that you are day to day decision making IV person. If either case is true, you are liar for other case. Even though I don’t like liars, I am not intolerant to liar!

In your case and purplehazea's case (both IV members or supporters) it was very apparent from how your tones changed after IV took up the single point agenda that you were for yourself rather than for IV.
Purplehazea seems almost thrilled that IV failed in lobbying for the I 485 filing.
So now, IV is off track and your agenda is right.... If you want to push things either stick together or work for yourself. Don't try and use others to push for your personal cause.

Please don't take this to heart. This is a good forum for venting your anger too. Ask Techy2468, he has had some good ones from me. ;)

Wait a minute; this forum is not for venting out anger. Every member is serious here. If you want to vent out your anger, do it at your home. Don’t bother other members.

Hey serious member/KM,
Cool down! What a change! 2 posts with all the colors. You seem very emotionally disturbed right now....Thanks for looking at my posts. I forgot whatever I said. Can you open them and post them too, I don't want to spend the time reading it. ;) You can't even handle my posts, how will you be able to support IV against retrogession? No wonder as soon as IV didn't follow your agenda you and purplehazea abondened the ship like rats....

Wait... I am a liar. I solicit everyone's support to do public good and remove retrogession (actually I only want my EAD card;) ) happy! GC chasing serious writer/inventor....

khodalmd said:
NYC8300,

Please see my reply. probably, this would be my last reply to you. I don't want to waste my time.

Wait a minute; this forum is not for venting out anger. Every member is serious here. If you want to vent out your anger, do it at your home. Don’t bother other members.

Hi KM,
Actually found some time to look through one of the my posts that you posted and could not help write another love post to you :D :D
Very shocking comment from you and I hope you are okay. ;) Pls read on....

The post that you refer to is below
nyc8300,
Are you core member of IV? How true is your following statement?
Quote:
In light of the pros and cons of this proposal IV has decided not to pursue anything but look for a long term solution i.e. CIR.
In other words, let the congress bail the immigrants out; however when it does happen, it will be a IV victory for its unrelenting efforts.
Waiting for this....

Your comment on this
This post indicates that you are day to day decision making IV person. :eek: :eek:

KM, I don't know what to say to you. Please take care of yourself. I was only doubting your integrity, now I am doubtful about your brain too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

khodalmd said:
NYC8300,

One hand you are communicating that you are not attached any way with IV. What this post indicates?

http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...6&postcount=110

This post indicates that you are day to day decision making IV person. If either case is true, you are liar for other case. Even though I don’t like liars, I am not intolerant to liar!

KhodalMD and side kick Desi3933,
Where are you my friend.... Please post some more analysis. Need some fun....Desi3933, your posts' are not as inspiring as KM's to deserve a comment.... :D :D

nyc8300 said:
Hi KM,
Actually found some time to look through one of the my posts that you posted and could not help write another love post to you :D :D
Very shocking comment from you and I hope you are okay. ;) Pls read on....

The post that you refer to is below
nyc8300,
Are you core member of IV? How true is your following statement?
Quote:
In light of the pros and cons of this proposal IV has decided not to pursue anything but look for a long term solution i.e. CIR.
In other words, let the congress bail the immigrants out; however when it does happen, it will be a IV victory for its unrelenting efforts.
Waiting for this....

Your comment on this
This post indicates that you are day to day decision making IV person. :eek: :eek:

KM, I don't know what to say to you. Please take care of yourself. I was only doubting your integrity, now I am doubtful about your brain too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nyc8300 said:
KhodalMD and side kick Desi3933,
Where are you my friend.... Please post some more analysis. Need some fun....Desi3933, your posts' are not as inspiring as KM's to deserve a comment....

Don't worry about the fun part. I hope your I-140 stays active while you are waiting for I-485 to be filed.
Or are you still looking for EAD without I-485. :D :D

I hope you didn't miss the 2% part from this post
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1535978&postcount=37

Here is a quote from you
Please don't pick on me about every letter I have written here.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1477589&postcount=9

nyc8300 said:
I don't think of immigration as my right and I am not
fascinated by the GC at all.

Please look at the big picture and suggest something positive.

EB-1/2/3 etc does not matter; even GC does not matter; what we do in the meantime with ourselves does! Look at God Bless You's comments as something positive.

Thanks

Hey Desi3933,
Keep on analyzing my every spit....can't you come up with something original. See how I spanked KM and purplehazea. Actually I am felling sorry for KM now. I think he is an elderly guy who wanted to push IV for his agenda, things didn't go as desired; IV gave him a big push and he has lost his mind as he think I am a core IV member. Purplehazea is just too sour after getting the shove from IV.

I guess you would like some spanking too, don't you.... :D :D Stand behind your boss KM for that, if i get some time I will consider your case....

desi3933 said:
Don't worry about the fun part. I hope your I-140 stays active while you are waiting for I-485 to be filed.
Or are you still looking for EAD without I-485. :D :D

I hope you didn't miss the 2% part from this post
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1535978&postcount=37

Here is a quote from you
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1477589&postcount=9

nyc8300 said:
Hey Desi3933,
Keep on analyzing my every spit....can't you come up with something original. See how I spanked KM and purplehazea. Actually I am felling sorry for KM now. I guess you would like some spanking too, don't you.... :D :D Stand behind your boss KM for that, if i get some time I will consider your case....

Looks like somebody is very upset. I hope you are okay.

Thanks for using such "decent language". This speaks so highly of you. Also, it conveys lot about you.

Here is another "great" post from you.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1477321&postcount=6
nyc8300 said:
I am doing it for my self -dignity; to treat myself like a person. At the moment we are acting like beggars asking for INS to show some mercy. We pay them taxes dude!