Project Open Scan: Reports Generation Discussion

rk4gc said:
Another suggestion.

We may need to find out the way of generating progress report. What I mean is the generation of the diffs between previous and current reports. So that we can identify the progress in processing applications during that time.

This may be useful.
It would be a good thing to have ....

The practical issues to solve would be:
--> Since we scan the data in multiple parts, one month's data could've been scanned over a few weeks time ....
We can only compare monthly totals as of 2 end of scan periods - lets say one scan cycle completes on June 1st and the next cycle is completed on June 30th. The difference is not necessarily indication of progress for 30 days -> we somehow should make this clear if we ever produce such reports/charts.

But it might be very good to understand the trend (rather than exact numbers).

Makes sense ?

Awesome graphs.

Finally all of our tools are compatible. So max2k1 what one needs in terms of setup to run your program?

pinnacle_man said:
Awesome graphs.

Finally all of our tools are compatible. So max2k1 what one needs in terms of setup to run your program?
Nothing much -- just have a fairly recent JDK/JRE installed .... I've tested it and it presently works on JDK 1.4.2 and JDK 1.5 Beta.

So if you have JDK/JRE 1.4.2, you are all set. Once I complete some more tests and clean up my code a bit, I'll package it so that you can test and verify.

Thanks

Thanks. I think I am using JDK 1.4.2 for anaconda scanner

max2k1 said:
Nothing much -- just have a fairly recent JDK/JRE installed .... I presently work on JDK 1.4.2 and JDK 1.5 Beta.

So if you have JDK/JRE 1.4.2, you are all set. Once I complete some more tests and clean up my code a bit, I'll package it so that you can test and verify.

Thanks

Updated the data as of 6.00 PM PST based on rcherukuri' scan. The previous data was an updated from parolee.

UPDATE ON 08/13/2004 data.

Max, could please generate a graph?

Thanks,
PM

Parolee had just provided another updated on Oct 2002 data based on which I have generated another consolidated report.

Max, could you create a graph based on this?

Thanks,
PM

Done ....

PM/Others: I was wondering ... how many folks read the detailed table of data ?? (The 4 parts that you post before the summary ).
Its a lot of effort from PM's side .... so I want to make sure that there is need for that.

Or are folks merely tracking progress using the summary and charts ?

Just wondering ....

max2k1 said:
PM/Others: I was wondering ... how many folks read the detailed table of data ?? (The 4 parts that you post before the summary ).
Its a lot of effort from PM's side .... so I want to make sure that there is need for that.

I do look at the detailed data....

Transferred cases

I ran scan only on transferred cases for part 6 and here are the results:

Approved: 16
Not Found: 5
Received: 45
Transferred: 892
Total: 958

What I don't understand is received cases after they were transferred.