Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hi guys
I received email that they sent approval notice,this one is Travel documents ?
No no you will receive that green trave document and inside it will be refugee travel document ! They usually send the approval notice first then the document later in 5-7 days

I send I-485 and I-131 on November, 2021but my status still "Fingerprint Fee Was Received" I don't know how long its gonna take, anything for expedite process?

Has anyone received their green card since filed around October 2020? It's been 17 months and still nothing.
Same, I too had filed my I-485 on September 28 and fingerprints applied on October 6th 2020 . As of today, I haven’t received anything. Also submitted 3 case inquiries but nothing has been received yet

Hi Guys
I have to apply for green card on May.
I recived my travel documents.
Do you think it's better for me to apply for my GC first, because if they will send me biometrics, I will have to back to US and do It, and I am not sure if I will have to count the days I stayed abroad when I come back before applying for GC.my attorney told me that sometimes you fingerprint appointment is waived, so I have no idea . if you travel and miss the biometric appointment, you can reschedule

Hi Guys
I have to apply for green card on May.
I recived my travel documents.
Do you think it's better for me to apply for my GC first, because if they will send me biometrics, I will have to back to US and do It, and I am not sure if I will have to count the days I stayed abroad when I come back before applying for GC.my attorney told me that sometimes you fingerprint appointment is waived, so I have no idea . if you travel and miss the biometric appointment, you can reschedule
For how long are you planning to travel out of the US?

If you have recently got your RTD (I think it should be valid for at least six month) you need to apply for a visa in one of their consulates in the U.S which depends which state you live in. First, you would need to fill out the application online. After finishing your application, you would be asked to make an appointment and visit their consulate for an interview.

These were the documents I was asked to bring for the interview:

1) Visa Form (you will be able to download once you apply online)
2) 2 Turkish visa photos
3) RTD (original and copy)
4) Travel itinerary (don’t buy your ticket yet. They will ask you once your visa is approved)
5) If you are going to stay in a hotel, you need to get hotel reservation.
6) Employment/Student verification letter
7) A copy of your RTD (green card if you have)
8) A copy of your ID/Driver’s Licence
9) Non-refundable visa fee. I paid $60 but some people here paid up to $160, not sure why.
10) A copy of your bank statement (last 3 months)
11) Health/Travel insurance (You can also buy this when your visa get approved)

After waiting for 2-4 weeks after interview, you will get an approval email from the consulate, and they would ask you to mail them your RTD along with your flight tickets and international travel insurance.

Hope this helps!
Hi HM1
Would you kindly tell me how long does it take whole process?

Hey guys! I want to share my timeline with you, I was a lil scary about the time that I would wait for my I-485 application due asylum, because I have been reading people in this forum waiting for around 2-3-4 years, I don't know if maybe USCIS is working hard for the backlog delayed cases actually or what, but my process took 4 months and apparently I will receive my card soon (I say apparently because I still does not believe it until I have it in my hands lol), the timeline was:

11/03/2021 - I-485 and I-131 "Notice reception" was received. (a couple days after the status changes to "fingerprint would be used").
03/07/2022 - Status changed to "We ordered your new card".
03/08/2022 - Status changed to "We approved your form I-485".
03/11/2022 - Status shows as "My card was mailed to me".

Until now I have not received any document through mail (Notice of approval or Document Card), like I told you I don't believe it yet because I have been reading it would take more time, if it is real I would feel very lucky!, hopefully I will receive good news this week through mail.

God's timing is perfect,
Best of luck for you guys!
Hi.. may i know? Did you get granted asylum from ij or asylum officer? Are you derivative or principal ? Thank you