Processing time for green card based on asylum

Thank you so much. I am planning to send all the documents in one package (GC+RTD+EAD Renewal).

Is it okay to renew the A05 EAD a year before the current EAD expires?
You don’t need to renew A05 EAD. Use your unrestricted SSN along with your DL is enough for employment verification. Most companies participate the E-Verify, the don’t need EAD card.

Germany -Belgium-Netherlands doesn’t require visas for US RTD holder! U just take yr rtd and book a flight and that’s it
Yes, I know. Instead of travelling to DE-IT or NL-IT, I preferred to get visa to IT, since rest of the group have US passport. But if I receive RTD soon, planning to visit Germany in June with RTD

My understanding is that the RTD visa requirement is the pretty much same as the requirements for US passport.
?!? What do you mean? Lol US passport doesn’t need visa to 95% of the countries in the world but the RTD is kinda limited to few countries that don’t ask for visa if u have it

Do you have any idea when you apply for a visa on your RTD if the embassy asks for your status in the US is the RTD alone is enough or you can send them a copy of the i-94 granted asylee status or will they need the EAD as i kinda lost my EAD A05 somewhere at the home but I can’t find it and I don’t need it either I’m just curious about applying for a visa on my RTD
I think you can get a replacement EAD. You have to submit a claim “Stolen or Lost”. Read the instructions in the letter that was sent with your EAD or call the USCIS.

I think you can get a replacement EAD. You have to submit a claim “Stolen or Lost”. Read the instructions in the letter that was sent with your EAD or call the USCIS.
I thought about that but i was kinda lazy as i will apply for my GC in July so i was like I’m gonna apply for new EAD and RTD too with my GC! Thanks for your thoughts tho ! I appreciate it

?!? What do you mean? Lol US passport doesn’t need visa to 95% of the countries in the world but the RTD is kinda limited to few countries that don’t ask for visa if u have it
Ok. Then I got misunderstanding. Haven’t traveled ever since. Thanks for reminding

Yes, I know. Instead of travelling to DE-IT or NL-IT, I preferred to get visa to IT, since rest of the group have US passport. But if I receive RTD soon, planning to visit Germany in June with RTD
According to IATA travel center, you don’t need a visa to Italy for short term visit if you are holding valid US RTD

According to IATA travel center, you don’t need a visa to Italy for short term visit if you are holding valid US RTD
I think italy France spain need visa most of the world needs visa for RTD except 5-7 countries only are visa free for Us RTD holders

I thought about that but i was kinda lazy as i will apply for my GC in July so i was like I’m gonna apply for new EAD and RTD too with my GC! Thanks for your thoughts tho ! I appreciate it
Can we renew A05 EAD a year before it expires ?because I read many of them submitted i-765 along with their i-485 application, so I am confused.

Can we renew A05 EAD a year before it expires ?because I read many of them submitted i-765 along with their i-485 application, so I am confused.
Honestly I’m not sure about it so i will let you know in June when i see my attorney to fill the i-485 form as i will ask her

I attended the USCIS orientation for new granted Asylees after I was granted. The USCIS lawyer specifically emphasized that asylees don’t need to renew their EAD card. The work authorization is infinitive unless you leave US and abandon your status. He said that all the unnecessary renewals would slow down the whole processing time.

My understanding is that the RTD visa requirement is the pretty much same as the requirements for US passport.
That’s correct tho hmm i will only apply for the GC just to avoid any possibility of getting in the slowing down process due to applying for many things in one time!

I attended the USCIS orientation for new granted Asylees after I was granted. The USCIS lawyer specifically emphasized that asylees don’t need to renew their EAD card. The work authorization is infinitive unless you leave US and abandon your status. He said that all the unnecessary renewals would slow down the whole processing time.
Thank you. How about applying for RTD with the i-485 application does it causes any delay for the GC process?