Processing time for green card based on asylum

it depends. In 2021 I have sent 2 applications to TSC, first one was for RTD, I received notice after 1 month from Nebraska. Second one was for I-485 package in July, I received notice after 7 days from NBC.
If you sent payment with your application, they usually send notice after they charge the money.
Thanks my friend,
I did sent a cheque with my application. Hopefully I will receive the receipt notice soon.

it depends. In 2021 I have sent 2 applications to TSC, first one was for RTD, I received notice after 1 month from Nebraska. Second one was for I-485 package in July, I received notice after 7 days from NBC.
If you sent payment with your application, they usually send notice after they charge the money.
Any idea when will they schedule my biometrics after sending my I-485!! As I’m planning to travel europe for 3-4 weeks 2 days after submitting my I-485? Does the biometrics takes like 1-2 months right? Or could be less?

Hey guys! I want to share my timeline with you, I was a lil scary about the time that I would wait for my I-485 application due asylum, because I have been reading people in this forum waiting for around 2-3-4 years, I don't know if maybe USCIS is working hard for the backlog delayed cases actually or what, but my process took 4 months and apparently I will receive my card soon (I say apparently because I still does not believe it until I have it in my hands lol), the timeline was:

11/03/2021 - I-485 and I-131 "Notice reception" was received. (a couple days after the status changes to "fingerprint would be used").
03/07/2022 - Status changed to "We ordered your new card".
03/08/2022 - Status changed to "We approved your form I-485".
03/11/2022 - Status shows as "My card was mailed to me".

Until now I have not received any document through mail (Notice of approval or Document Card), like I told you I don't believe it yet because I have been reading it would take more time, if it is real I would feel very lucky!, hopefully I will receive good news this week through mail.

God's timing is perfect,
Best of luck for you guys!

Hey guys! I want to share my timeline with you, I was a lil scary about the time that I would wait for my I-485 application due asylum, because I have been reading people in this forum waiting for around 2-3-4 years, I don't know if maybe USCIS is working hard for the backlog delayed cases actually or what, but my process took 4 months and apparently I will receive my card soon (I say apparently because I still does not believe it until I have it in my hands lol), the timeline was:

11/03/2021 - I-485 and I-131 "Notice reception" was received. (a couple days after the status changes to "fingerprint would be used").

Until now I have not received any document through mail (Notice of approval or Document Card), like I told you I don't believe it yet because I have been reading it would take more time, if it is real I would feel very lucky!, hopefully I will receive good news this week through mail.

God's timing is perfect,
Congratulations in advance my man!!’ Which state did you filed from?

Any idea when will they schedule my biometrics after sending my I-485!! As I’m planning to travel europe for 3-4 weeks 2 days after submitting my I-485? Does the biometrics takes like 1-2 months right? Or could be less?
In my I-485 case they used old fingerprints. I applied at the beginning of July, they send me fingerprints notification at the end of the October.

God's timing is perfect,
Best of luck for you guys
Congratulations! Surprisingly super early. Could you please share your service center? Is it NSC or MSC?

Not yet :( but i see people who applied 1-2 months before me got their RTD this month so I’m expecting to get mine on JUNE or MAY so my travel plan will be in JULY after applying for my i-485 application on the first week of next july
Hope you get it soon.
My experience flying with RTD through JFK was very smooth. Just a 20 mins wait in a room on arrival. In case if you are living closer to New York, try to fly through JFK. Best of Luck..

Hope you get it soon.
My experience flying with RTD through JFK was very smooth. Just a 20 mins wait in a room on arrival. In case if you are living closer to New York, try to fly through JFK. Best of Luck..
20 mins in room ?? Why is that ?? Yeah I’m planning to come back through JFK cause that’s the closest international airport to me

20 mins in room ?? Why is that ?? Yeah I’m planning to come back through JFK cause that’s the closest international airport to m
Usually there is a verification / checking for people arriving back with RTD. There are many instance of people spending 3-6 hrs in waiting room until the visa officer / agents verify your information including case status etc etc. So on arrival, be prepared to be taken to a room and asked to wait until they do the check up. It’s always advisable to carry your asylum approval letters and green card receipt notice (if you have) - just in case as some people had to show these in some airports they arrive. It’s different for everyone. My experience was smooth, and I wish you the same too.

Usually there is a verification / checking for people arriving back with RTD. There are many instance of people spending 3-6 hrs in waiting room until the visa officer / agents verify your information including case status etc etc. So on arrival, be prepared to be taken to a room and asked to wait until they do the check up. It’s always advisable to carry your asylum approval letters and green card receipt notice (if you have) - just in case as some people had to show these in some airports they arrive. It’s different for everyone. My experience was smooth, and I wish you the same too.
Thanks a lot i appreciate you!

God's timing is perfect,
From which state did you apply?

Not yet :( but i see people who applied 1-2 months before me got their RTD this month so I’m expecting to get mine on JUNE or MAY so my travel plan will be in JULY after applying for my i-485 application on the first week of next july
hey I was hopping to get sooner so that i can travel april but it takes for ever to get.