Processing time for green card based on asylum

Yes, if you pay for I-485, RTD application is free when you apply with I-485. But it is free for the first rtd application.
Well I filed mine after sending application for I-485 and I had to pay for it even though it was my first RTD . It’s been four months now since I filed and I am hopping to travel in November hope I get it by then

Thanks for the clarification. Meaning even if I apply but later on the first one will be free right ?

that is cortect, it will be free. Go to USCIS web site, fee calculator. Chose from the menu, you will see free or how much you need to pay.

For example;
form I-131
Your age :
Application status: refugee or asylee
Did you apply for I-485 after 2007: yes
Did you pay for I-485: yes

your feed: bio 0$ I-131 0$

Well I filed mine after sending application for I-485 and I had to pay for it even though it was my first RTD . It’s been four months now since I filed and I am hopping to travel in November hope I get it by then

according to uscis web site it was supposed to be free if you disn’t file I-912 for gc application.
I hope you will get your rtd on time.
I also applied on March 10th, didn’t receive yet. Hoping to get it before Christmast.

according to uscis web site it was supposed to be free if you disn’t file I-912 for gc application.
I hope you will get your rtd on time.
I also applied on March 10th, didn’t receive yet. Hoping to get it before Christmast.
Well unfortunately i filed the form i -912 which gave me a waver for the green card application fee .

Is there any update from NBC (receipt MSC)? Anyone has any update please post. Thank you.
Hi, I mail the package 9/28 2020 and got a receipt assigned by MSC. The last action is fringes print were taken as 10/8 2020. No any updates yet. I know some people got approval who just mail their 485 several days before me.I think we are very unfortunate because if we mail the package several days before, the case will handle by Nebraska service center.

Hi, I mail the package 9/28 2020 and got a receipt assigned by MSC. The last action is fringes print were taken as 10/8 2020. No any updates yet. I know some people got approval who just mail their 485 several days before me.I think we are very unfortunate because if we mail the package several days before, the case will handle by Nebraska service center.
where is your location? mine is msc too no updates.i think our case is in our local office .so many pending . we gonna wait forever …

Since when cases from California moves to Nebraska SC I guess it doesn’t happen as it depends on where do you live CA was never related to NSC

Nope, it's National Benefit Center. But we don't know they will process our applications or transfer them to local offices.
But they usually mention Nebraska or texas with the receipt right? So when you get MSC does it mean it will be transferred to local office and eventually you will get interview right?

But they usually mention Nebraska or texas with the receipt right? So when you get MSC does it mean it will be transferred to local office and eventually you will get interview right?
Not necessarily, sometimes it is a mistake by lockbox, sometimes it is due to workload transfer, and sometimes because you are going to get interview. You can still get receipt from Nebraska or Texas and still get selected for interview.

Finally green card produced. My timeline:

Submitted I-485, I-765, I-131 = Sept. 15, 2020 (Nebraska Service Center)
Check cashed = Oct. 9, 2020
Text notification received = Oct. 12, 2020
Notice for I-485, I-765, I-131 received = Oct. 17, 2020
Fingerprint Notice for I-765 = Oct. 19, 2020
EAD card produced = Dec. 8, 2020
Travel Doc produced = Apr. 13, 2021
Green card produced = Aug 5, 2021

Goodluck everyone!

Finally green card produced. My timeline:

Submitted I-485, I-765, I-131 = Sept. 15, 2020 (Nebraska Service Center)
Check cashed = Oct. 9, 2020
Text notification received = Oct. 12, 2020
Notice for I-485, I-765, I-131 received = Oct. 17, 2020
Fingerprint Notice for I-765 = Oct. 19, 2020
EAD card produced = Dec. 8, 2020
Travel Doc produced = Apr. 13, 2021
Green card produced = Aug 5, 2021

Goodluck everyone!
Waooooow congratulations!!!! Ready now to live the American dream and tour the world as u so desire my friend. We are still on the wait ......pray for us if u remember to do so