Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hello friends this is a friendly update i got the notice today they asked me to re mail them the medical exam I have to take it again they want a current one so I guess the one I sent after applying a few months for the green card they didn’t get it got lost or so... I really recommend people who didn’t send the medical exam with their green card application to wait till they get the notice from them otherwise you may lose the money you paid for the medical exam like me
Hope everyone is having a great day. I will keep you guys updated ALWAYS

Hello friends this is a friendly update i got the notice today they asked me to re mail them the medical exam I have to take it again they want a current one so I guess the one I sent after applying a few months for the green card they didn’t get it got lost or so... I really recommend people who didn’t send the medical exam with their green card application to wait till they get the notice from them otherwise you may lose the money you paid for the medical exam like me
Looks like they’re working on your case and hopefully you’ll get your greencard very soon!

Thank you for sharing

thank you Admd!

Good Luck!

I shipped the results today same one but she put the current date on the results without doing the exam again because it wasn’t a year ago so anyone knows when should I hear back from after they receive the results?

Hi everyone. I’m filling out the I485 myself . There is a section Part 2. Application Type of Immigration Category asking if I have an underlying petition. Is my approved asylum case an underlying petition? Also, it asks for a priority date from underlying petition. Is this the asylum approved date? Thanks everyone and I hope everyone have their application approved as soon as possible!

Hi everyone. I’m filling out the I485 myself . There is a section Part 2. Application Type of Immigration Category asking if I have an underlying petition. Is my approved asylum case an underlying petition? Also, it asks for a priority date from underlying petition. Is this the asylum approved date? Thanks everyone and I hope everyone have their application approved as soon as possible!
just leave it blank

Hello friends this is a friendly update i got the notice today they asked me to re mail them the medical exam I have to take it again they want a current one so I guess the one I sent after applying a few months for the green card they didn’t get it got lost or so... I really recommend people who didn’t send the medical exam with their green card application to wait till they get the money you paid for the medical exam like me
Hope everyone is having a great day. I p
I shipped the results today same one but she put the current date on the results without doing the exam again because it wasn’t a year ago so anyone knows when should I hear back from after they receive the results?
I shipped the results today same one but she put the current date on the results without doing the exam again because it wasn’t a year ago so anyone knows when should I hear back from after they p
Please update here if you get any new notification from them ?

Co
Hey guys!
I have an update on my case.
But this is online only, no mail yet.

Case Was Approved​

On April 8, 2021, we approved your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
Thank you! I went to see the lawyer today and he told me because of backlog it might take up to 3 months to get the actual green card via mail. I’m so confused right now...
I’m happy and frustrated at same time.
Wow congratulations, what’s your timeline?

Thank you! I went to see the lawyer today and he told me because of backlog it might take up to 3 months to get the actual green card via mail. I’m so confused right now...
I’m happy and frustrated at same time.
Congratulations

I’m happy and
Hey guys!
I have an update on my case.
But this is online only, no mail yet.

Case Was Approved​

On April 8, 2021, we approved your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
What is your time line?