Processing time for green card based on asylum

Texas realistic timeline is more than 2 years, my advise to keep nagging and seeking congressman help, mandamus is costly and should always be a last resort.
You can try to get your attorney send a letter threatening them that you will file the mandamus case, this trick works well in many cases.
Interesting! I know it is costly, but it is the only option since every day we wait is wasted. I didn't apply for GC through attorney, I did it myself, so I need to hire an attorney to follow up which will also be costly.

Very important information! Thank you very much! The problem is I couldn’t open an inquiry... it will not go through and it says application is within normal processing time. The congressman office inquired about my case and they said it is still pending... Ombudsman will use the processing time on the website to decide so it is hopeless case... I talked to two lawyers so far and they both confirmed that mandamus is the best option if you waited more than a year at TSC. Tomorrow I will take to another attorney. They also told me it is only to speed the process and has nothing to do with the decision. I am seriously considering it, it is not fair to wait three years while other offices are processing normally! I didn’t thought about mandamus when my asylum was pending because it was the case dor most people, but i485 is very different situation! I don’t have any major concerns about my asylum case, it was straightforward. Do you know if mandamus may encourage them to retaliate against me somehow?
This is very interesting if you can't open an inquiry. I think I remember reading something similar on another forum, but then a few people commented saying they HAD been able to open an inquiry even though their cases were also still "within normal processing time." Haven't tried it myself yet. If they really did make it so you can't open a case anymore, then bugging them a 2-3 times via our congress reps might be the only way to poke them before writ of mandamus.

March 13, 2021 Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken
September 15, 2020 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our Texas Service Center location is working on your case.
September 10, 2020 We received your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.

Today I received my driver license and it was not five years it was only for two years that’s weird I thought going to be five years but it’s OK

我的状态显示为“已收到指纹费,我们的国家福利中心正在处理您的案件”。我的问题是这是正常程序吗?基于庇护申请不会接受任何采访吗?
您好,我想知道您的扣除日期。我的坐标是在2021年2月5日提交的洛杉矶。没有回复,也没有扣除。我正在查。为什么这么久。基于庇护的485绿卡申请。谢谢你。

Today, my husband I-485 case status got changed to 'New card is being produced'
Does it mean my case is approved?
Any recent experiences?
Yes, it is approved! Congratulations! Would you please share with us the timeline and at which service center?

Yes, it means his case is approved. Please share the timeline with u
Yes, it is approved! Congratulations! Would you please share with us the timeline and at which service center?
We applied on 3/9/2020Nebraska center.
7/17/20 case updated to fingerprints were taken.
And today got the new card being produced.
The thing is i applied with him together at same time. But mine is still showing case updated to fingerprints 7/17.No more update after that. So I’m still worry about what going on with my case.

Yes. Thank you!
I’m still waiting for my case to get approved. They only approved my husband case but not my case. Still worry what going on with my case.

Yes. Thank you!
I’m still waiting for my case to get approved. They only approved my husband case but not my case. Still worry what going on with my case.
I think you will be approved very soon, as long as you are not with Texas service center then you are fine.