Processing time for green card based on asylum

Today I got an update for my case it says

Request for Additional Evidence Was Sent​

I have sent them everything but we will see what they want I will keep you updated
Timeline applied on May. fingerprints were taken July 17 2020.
today I just got an update

I have sent them everything but we will see what they want I will keep you updated
Is that for your green card? What kind of evidence?

You applied at nebraska last year??

Awesome, I applied in May 2020 / July 17 fingerprints, I am waiting for REF still nothing but looks like it's coming soon! Thank you for this update!

Awesome, I applied in May 2020 / July 17 fingerprints, I am waiting for REF still nothing but looks like it's coming soon! Thank you for this update!
Did you send your medical report with your case or no? Because i sent it after a few months so i am not sure what they need

I see, I sent it without do I am just waiting for them to send me REF
They might not receive it, so do you think if that was the reason can I send them the same one that was done on September 2020 so i ask the clinic for a copy if that possible without paying another $200?

They might not receive it, so do you think if that was the reason can I send them the same one that was done on September 2020 so i ask the clinic for a copy if that possible without paying another $200?
Probably, my lawyer told me there is no wrong way you can send medical with or without but its recommended to wait for the REF and send documents with REF that way is less chances to get lost:) Maybe try to contact immigration first. It's been a long time since you sent it, it's possible that documents got lost