Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hi all, in follow up to our discussion on the new proposed naturalization rules in the new immigration bill here is a video explains the new rule of naturalization (watch from 8:45):
, so if a GC holder have GC for 3 years AND have been eligible for work authorization for at least 3 years before holding that GC, once that person hits the three years mark with GC then he/she can apply for citizenship.
My two cents: Many bills have gone to die in the senate. So, I will believe this bill once the bill has been signed. Praying it does get through this time. Similar bill in 2006 under Bush died.

Have anyone tried to call and check on their case status ?
I tried to call but that stupid robot voice it won’t let me speak to an agent till she hung out the line in my face! I emailed them too a couple of times but no response I don’t know what should i do more

I tried to call but that stupid robot voice it won’t let me speak to an agent till she hung out the line in my face! I emailed them too a couple of times but no response I don’t know what should i do more

When it comes to this issues is best just to wait.

Hi Everyone, so ever since they canceled my fingerprints thx to trump fanatics burning the country down, I haven’t heard back or gotten rescheduled notices, it has been a m little over a month now and i called twice like they said only to be told the lame response to wait. Any timeframe for the fingerprints reschedule or what I can do to push things

Hi Everyone. Another question. For asylum based green card application. Do I need to submit driving records, parking tickets, traffic tickets, police records etc? Thanks

No. Do not submit any material not listed on USCIS website unless required later. Just be honest while filing your i485 form in terms of those "crimes".

Hi Everyone. Another question. For asylum based green card application. Do I need to submit driving records, parking tickets, traffic tickets, police records etc? Thanks
A role of thumb is to submit anything that may help your case and directly related to the application. If you have ever received a ticket, even for speeding, you should submit it. I don't think they care about parking tickets cause it is not involving a police officer actually pull you over.

that's a lot of things you got there :)
PS: you don't have to submit traffic violations

NO parking , speeding or other traffic related tickets. Police records YES, if have you any

that's a lot of things you got there :)
PS: you don't have to submit traffic violations
If he ever got trffic violation he SHOULD submit it, otherwise, if his file in the hand of a strict officer he may got denied! That doesn’t include parking tickets.

I-485 Filed with medical examination delivered on 1/19/2021 and there is no any notice also no check cashed. I sent e-mail to lockbox support since its been more than 30 days so still no answer. Is there anyone have the same timeline ? is this timeline normal ? or not ? what can we do except e-mail?

I-485 Filed with medical examination delivered on 1/19/2021 and there is no any notice also no check cashed. I sent e-mail to lockbox support since its been more than 30 days so still no answer. Is there anyone have the same timeline ? is this timeline normal ? or not ? what can we do except e-mail?

Mine was delivered the first week of November 2020.
The check was cashed the first week of December.
The notice was sent the first of January.
But they put the receipt date November 5th which was the actual delivery date of my package.

AOS ASYLUM BASED I-485 TSC
Mailed (USPS). 02/12/2020
Delivered to USCIS Dallas Lockbox. 02/18/2020
Notice of Action. 03/11/2020
RFE (i-693) Medical report 02/09/2021