Processing time for green card based on asylum

AOS ASYLUM BASED I-485 TSC
Mailed (USPS). 02/12/2020
Delivered to USCIS Dallas Lockbox. 02/18/2020
Notice of Action. 03/11/2020
RFE (i-693) Medical report 02/09/2021
Hi...
so you get approved i-730 on feb 2021 and you get rfe i-485 on feb 2021 also?
Both of them in TSC

Hi...
so you get approved i-730 on feb 2021 and you get rfe i-485 on feb 2021 also?
Both of them in TSC
Yes it's correct brother. My i-730 was filed on Feb 2019 to TSC. And asylum based i-485 was filed on Feb 2020 to TSC too.
RFE is about medical report for i-485 as i did not submit when mailed the application last year. i-730 is approved and petition has been transferred to state department for visa processing

Yes it's correct brother. My i-730 was filed on Feb 2019 to TSC. And asylum based i-485 was filed on Feb 2020 to TSC too.
RFE is about medical report for i-485 as i did not submit when mailed the application last year. i-730 is approved and petition has been transferred to state department for visa processing

what is a I730?

what is a I730?
Form i-730 Refugees/Asylee Relative Petition
If you were admitted to the United States as a principal refugee or if you were granted status in the United States as a principal asylee within the previous two years, you may use Form I-730, Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition to request follow-to-join benefits for your spouse and/or unmarried children under 21 years of age

AOS ASYLUM BASED I-485 TSC
Mailed (USPS). 02/12/2020
Delivered to USCIS Dallas Lockbox. 02/18/2020
Notice of Action. 03/11/2020
RFE (i-693) Medical report 02/09/2021
Very great progress! Do you know if it is pure luck or you did something to speed up the process? Do you think that i-730 might have expedited your i485 since you are applying for a close family member?

Very great progress! Do you know if it is pure luck or you did something to speed up the process? Do you think that i-730 might have expedited your i485 since you are applying for a close family member?
I think it's just a matter of luck. I didn't asked them to speed up the case. I can't say anything regarding the connection between i-730 expedition and i-485, if they did something in my favour, I'm gratefull to them

I think it's just a matter of luck. I didn't asked them to speed up the case. I can't say anything regarding the connection between i-730 expedition and i-485, if they did something in my favour, I'm gratefull to them
I heard once that USCIS randomly chose a handful of application every week and process them immediately, I think the computer pick these cases or maybe an officer, however, I don't know if this is real or if it is still applied. Maybe this is the luck in USCIS :D

Hi guy! Just want to let everyone know that my status had changed. I was stuck on "fingerprints were taken on July 17th" 2020. But now it has changed "Card was mailed to me". I think I'll get it in the next few days.
Wow congratulations, when did you apply ?
I’m same date of fingerprints!!
But still haven’t mailed them the medical report

Hi guy! Just want to let everyone know that my status had changed. I was stuck on "fingerprints were taken on July 17th" 2020. But now it has changed "Card was mailed to me". I think I'll get it in the next few days.
Congratulations! I have the exact same timeline, but I am through TSC. :(