Pre Approved Labor

looking for pre approved labor

HI ,
I am looking for pre approved labor inEB2.
Bachlor +5years experiance at time of applying
now 7years in same company and 10 years total experiance
Oracle
....Plz mail me at arc_sap@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Need Preapproved Labor

Hi All

I need a EB2 preapproved labor. I have MS degree for US and also have 5 years of experince. I am working on cognos and have a long term project with good billing.

Thanks in Advance

Need Preapproved Labor

Hi All

I need a EB2 preapproved labor. I have MS degree for US and also have 5 years of experince. I am working on cognos and have a long term project with good billing.

Thanks in Advance
reddy77@excite.com

need Pre Approved LC EB2

I have Btech (ECE) + MS (CS) from USC+6 years Exp Currently working at Yahoo and have a Long term Contract opportunity in hand and client doesn't have any problems

talk2vara@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
EB2 pre-approved labor available

We have a 2005 EB2 pre-approved labor available. This labor is for a Java / Oracle Developer with a MS in Comp.Sci.

Act immediately before it gets too late as the recent news indicates that the Labor Substitutions cannot happen beyond July 16th 2007. Send me a private message for details.
Thanks!

Looking for Pre-Approved labor

I am also looking for an EB2 or EB3 Pre-Approved labor with current priority dates.
I have 6+ years of IT Experience(2 years in India and 4&1/2 years in US). Also I have long term project as well as I am ready to move to a new project.

My Skill sets are : Business Objects, SAS, SQL, Oracle, CRM, Campaign Management, Business Analysis, Database Marketing Analysis.
I have a Masters degree in Engineering from a US university and a Bachelors degree from India.

Please email me if you have a genuine Pre-Approved labor with all official documented details at altaafstays@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Looking for EB2/EB3 pre-approved labor.
I have 15 year experience in vc++ com dcom

I am also looking for an EB2 or EB3 Pre-Approved labor with current priority dates.
I have 6+ years of IT Experience(2 years in India and 4&1/2 years in US). Also I have long term project as well as I am ready to move to a new project.

My Skill sets are : Business Objects, SAS, SQL, Oracle, CRM, Campaign Management, Business Analysis, Database Marketing Analysis.
I have a Masters degree in Engineering from a US university and a Bachelors degree from India.

Please email me if you have a genuine Pre-Approved labor with all official documented details at altaafstays@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

I am urgently looking for a company with Pre-approved Labor certificate. I have B.Tech degree with 8+ years IT experience and upto 6 years in java/j2ee/db2 and other upcoming technologies.

Please email me if you have a genuine Pre-Approved labor with all official documented details at desi6002@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Pre Approved Labor wanted

Looking for pre ap Labor.Eb2 or EB3 with current priority dates.
The skill set I have is VC++,C++,Java
I have Btech in CSc Eng 99 passed out, have 6 exp in India and 2 years in Us.
I have a long term proj with good billing rate in hand.I prefer to have clear terms.contact:metsiva123@yahoo.com

Folks, I am looking for a pre-approved labor (EB3 category) that is current. Have 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE and currently working as Senior Java developer. I have a project for couple of years. Call me if anyone has pre-approved labor. Am willing transfer my H1-B if it is current.

Thanks !

Folks, I am looking for a pre-approved labor (EB3 category) that is current. Have 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE and currently working as Senior Java developer. I have a project for couple of years. Call me if anyone has pre-approved labor. Am willing transfer my H1-B if it is current.
Ph:267-808-9857

Thanks !

Hi,
I am looking for a current EB2/EB3 labour.I have a long term project and can able to transfer the project if someone who can offers the labour to me.
I have around 9 Yrs exp in micrsoft technologies and having Master degree in Software Systems.

I am looking for an EB2 Pre-Approved labor with current priority dates.
I have 5 years of IT Experience(1 years in India and 4 years in US). Also I am working in a long term project as JAVA Developer.

My Skill sets are : JAVA, J2EE, Oracle
I have a Masters degree in Computer Science(MCA) from India.

Please email me if you have a genuine Pre-Approved labor with all official documented details at itfrommani@yahoo.com. I prefer to have clear terms.

Thanks.
Mani

:D Preapproved labor:D

:( :( Pre-Approved labor Sellers :( :(

:mad: :mad: Who ever bought pre-approved labor :mad: :mad:

Now that all categories are current effective July 2007, what is the need of pre-approved labor. Dont fall into trap. USCIS & DOL is scrutenizing such cases.

Avlbl 2 pre approved Labors

We have 2 pre approved labors for

1) MQ Series, Websphere, MVS, OS/390 and Windows NT prior to 6/7/2004.

2) VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, XML, XSL, SQL 2000, Oracle 8i, COM++, MQ Series, TOAD, LDAP and Site Minder prior to 6/2/2005.

Both are EB3 and need to demonstrate atleast 2 years experience prior to above dates.

Pre Approval for Peoplesoft Consultant

Pre Approval labor EB2

I have MS in information Technology
BS in Computer Science
Peoplesoft Consultant
10 years IT Experience
8 years US IT Experience
+3 years of experience in peoplesoft

I hope my qualification match :D

Thanks
443-858-9411

interested in pre-approved labor

Can i have your contact information? I am interested.

We have 2 pre approved labors for

1) MQ Series, Websphere, MVS, OS/390 and Windows NT prior to 6/7/2004.

2) VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, XML, XSL, SQL 2000, Oracle 8i, COM++, MQ Series, TOAD, LDAP and Site Minder prior to 6/2/2005.

Both are EB3 and need to demonstrate atleast 2 years experience prior to above dates.

Pre-approved labor

One employer is ready to file for GC as future employment . He will be doing my Labor substitution and filing I-140 and further processing . I will be meanwhile working for another company . Is it possible and legal ?

I am not sure if this is good .. employer says its legal .can anyone please clarify if anyone knows for sure

Last Chance

We have a 2005 EB2 pre-approved labor available. This labor is for a Java / Oracle Developer with a MS in Comp.Sci.

Act immediately before it gets too late as Labor Substitutions cannot happen beyond July 16th 2007. Send me a private message for details.

Thanks!

Approved Labor/No Charges

If you are looking for Approved Labor I think my employer have few and they don't charge for these labors or H1 transfer. You need to have a project or need to have marketable skills . Reliable and honest company. These labors are from Backlog center. Send me an email with contact informaion and brief profile at mvijay_111@yahoo.com. You will be contacted only if there is a match.

UNIX
.Net
Oracle
java

They work on Percentage and decent and financially strong company. If you are looking for a good company to start your GC then I suggest this.