Possible March Mumbai Interview Tracker!!!

Which IRS r u planning to get it from?

Hi,

It actually depends on from which IRS office u are planning to get it from.If it is from IRS San Jose you don\'t need to show the 2001 tax return.You can show the 2000 tax return and get it done within 5 minutes.

Regards,

srikota

Thanks
I am in NJ so I will walk in to nearby IRS office and hope to get sailing permit. Though I know it is not a required document but for peace of mind I am planning to take that. Guys one more question, my employment verification letter is of 28th January and my interview date is 21st march so do you think is it too old and I should get the letter within a month of interview date???

need return tickets too for sailing permit

The IRS does not issue sailing permit without return tickets.

what is the best way to mail P3

how long does it take by FEDEX? If I send it by Feb 12 will it be there by Feb 15?

Is the visa bulletin out as yet?

When does it normaly come out?
How soon after it comes out r we scheduled for interviews?

Thanks

My interview date March18th 2002 @ 9:30AM

Guys
Is sailing permit is different from Latest 2001 tax return copy??

Confirmed: No Indian Local PCC required for IV visa applicants residing at US till the interview

My lawyer is a partner of a reputed firm at Palo Alto. On my request she tried to verify with the Mumabai consulate about this. I can not divulge her identity. However here is the response:
"I was able to confirm that for Indian passport holders applying for
visas outside India should obtain a statement rorm their local
embassy or consulate confirming they have no criminal record."

Form IRS-9003

Hi,
I want to know, whether 9003 can be obtained (on yellow paper) from local IRS office. Does the form need to be on yellow paper? I can find this form online but could not order it through local IRS office.
Please let me know.

No Title

Thanks,

Since the PCC is coming from India, would there be some way we can fasten the process in India. Like asking my brother to follow up at Mumbai RPO etc.

Any Ideas?

-Jayesh

jayesh

Jayesh,
For PCC from Indian Consulate, Indian consulate sends fax to your RPO from where your passport had been issued. You can ask consulate that which date they sent fax to your RPO and then you can tell somebody in India to goto RPO and to verify the fax. Then RPO sends fax back to Indian consulate and then Indian consulate issues PCC. My father went to RPO and did the same.

pawale

There is no need to print IRS 9003 on yellow paper. Every body whom I know had successful cpers had it on white paper.