Possible March Mumbai Interview Tracker!!!

Got Interview Date

After a couple of days of try finally I got to somebody and found that my interview is on 28th March 9:30 am.

I have asked my brother to follow up at Mumbai RPO for the PCC. Someone at CGNY said to ask at Mumbai RPO using Passport Number.

How long can I wait before I can postpone the interview date to 1st or 2nd week in April.

Suggestions?

-Jay

No Title

I had applied the PCC at CGNY on Jan 29th.

45 day period ends around 15th of March. Thats why I cannot go for a interview on 28th of March.

Mine is the same case!

I have applied for PCC on 24 Jan. and my interview is on 20 March. 45 days for me is on Mar 10. So i shall be collecting my PCC on 11 March and flying on 12.

Dont u think you have enough time to collect your PCC from CGNY!!

No Title

When I talked to CGNY about the status and possible date when I can recieve the PCC, I was told that I should call back only after 30 business days from the time I applied.

Did you or anybody else got a different answer. Will they give the PCC before time.

-Jay

jayd2

Did you already postpone interview? How easy is it and what is the procedure? when do you get your next date? Also, for PCC does CGNY take 45 days even if my passport was issued in the US?
Thanks

After 45 days when u apply if they dont get it from India they Issue it from the Consulate ...

Its 45 days and not 45 working days ....so you should be fine..

Medicals ??????

How long before the interview is medical ok?I called Hinduja yesterday asking for appointment on 12th march, but the lady said its too early and gave me an appointment on 19th march intead.Interview on 27th march.

March interview date

I\'ve got March intreview daet at Bombay.
  Waiting on P4 toarrive at my lawyer\'s address.

please help

Guys please help.......

Sent I-824 in early Jan - still no sign of receipt. But lawyer has receipt # -- EAC-XX-XXXXX. I am going to apply AC-140 - do you thing I can send P3 without receipt and just state receipt number in cover letter? I want to get an April or early May interview so I have to send out P3 very soon.Please please advice.
thanks so much. I really hope I never have to deal with the INS again.

Consulate won\'t accept the case without the receipt

Hi,

How does your lawyer has got the Receipt number without receipt.Just hold on until you get the receipt.It\'s a required doc to apply for AC I-140

Regards,

No Title

my lawyer called the INS and spoke to an officer. I am still unclear about the AC-140 procedure. Could you please clarify when you get a BMB # ? isn\'t it after the consulate creates your case and then emails it to you. The receipt number is not a BMB number is that right??? Because my receipt number starts like EAC-XXX-XXXXX.

Try calling # 6033340700

and see if you can get the case number by giving them the EAC series reciept number.

Best

thanks

JJ555- thanks for the number. I just tried calling - the lady was extremely nice. However she could not find my EAC receipt number- she also tried looking up my I-140 and could not find that in the system either. What should I do now? I thought that in AC-140 cases the NVC is not involved. She kept telling me that the INS has to inform them. When do you think they will do that?

For AC I-140 NVC would not have any information!!!

Hi,

In case of AC I-140 NVC would not have any information about your case.824 Receipt Number and Consulate Case number are both entirely different.In your case you don\'t have a case number yet.After you send your AC I-140 packet along with your 824 receipt to the consulate, they will assign a case number to you and email you the same.So in your case just find out how to get your 824 receipt if it is lost.

Regards,