Pls share your success stories personally

nsaiisasidhar

Hi, can someone please share their personal success stories on making EB5 investment. I want to know the agency who applied and got your green card approved, how you did research on choosing an EB5 project, which regional center you chose.

Please share the details personally to xxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone,

I recently got my EB5 approved by my immigration consultants Royal Migration royalmigration.com . I have been researching it for 2 years almost. I got it done through their affliates at a regional center in Florida. It is the 500k scheme. Things went smoother than i thought and quite timely. There is alot of details to list here but we can start shooting questions and i can be able to help for guidance.

Hello Everyone,

I recently got my EB5 approved by my immigration consultants Royal Migration royalmigration.com . I have been researching it for 2 years almost. I got it done through their affliates at a regional center in Florida. It is the 500k scheme. Things went smoother than i thought and quite timely. There is alot of details to list here but we can start shooting questions and i can be able to help for guidance.
Hi Sami,

I am on an H1B visa in US and was keen to apply through EB5. I wanted your guidance on some of the success stories or research work that helped in getting your EB5 approved. For eg. how did you go about selecting Royal migration, total time taken for the application to get approved, what were some of the success and risk factors, how did you decide on the project and lastly terms of exit i.e. if you were to come out of that investment/ project.

Hello Everyone,

I am Kamalpreet Kaur, a Due Diligence Officer, who works at EB5 Diligence, a reputed company name in EB5 industry who has independently reviewed over 150+ EB-5 Projects. We have hundreds of success stories to share with. To give you an overview, EB5 Industry is really complex and full of Fraud and lack of transparency from the stakeholders such as NCE, JCE, Developers, Regional centers along with the complex legal documents, making even more difficult to comprehend the repayment terms, exit strategy, escrow release conditions, and complex organization structure which determines whether an EB-5 Investor has senior or subordinate rights over other creditors.

I work on EB-5 Investors' side, perform independent due-diligence process, including site visits, conduct Stakeholders' interview, we go through all the legal documents, and we then Rate the particular EB-5 project in terms of "Immigration Risk" which basically indicates that how risky a particular EB-5 Project is in terms of getting the EB-5 visa. We then also Rate the same EB5 Deal in terms of "Financial Risk" which indicates how sound the Deal's Business Plan is, I critique their Real Estate Valuation Methodology, in-depth study of their Exit strategy, repayment terms, organization structure etc. and then rate them in terms of likelihood of EB5 Investors receiving their money on time.

We prepare a concise 30-40 pages Due Diligence Report that highlights all "Strengths" and Weaknesses" of the particular EB-5 Project and all the issues related to their contract terms, lack of transparency in certain areas, construction status, Job creation, no. of I-526 approvals status, Exemplar status etc. we write the report in plain English & simplify all Project related information so that an EB-5 Investor can easily comprehend the Project terms. I think it is very important to conduct due diligence before an investor decides to invest half a million dollars on a risky Project. If you are interested in applying for EB5 visa or have any specific queries, please feel free to approach me through this forum or can email me:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone,

I am Kamalpreet Kaur, a Due Diligence Officer, who works at EB5 Diligence, a reputed company name in EB5 industry who has independently reviewed over 150+ EB-5 Projects. We have hundreds of success stories to share with. To give you an overview, EB5 Industry is really complex and full of Fraud and lack of transparency from the stakeholders such as NCE, JCE, Developers, Regional centers along with the complex legal documents, making even more difficult to comprehend the repayment terms, exit strategy, escrow release conditions, and complex organization structure which determines whether an EB-5 Investor has senior or subordinate rights over other creditors.

I work on EB-5 Investors' side, perform independent due-diligence process, including site visits, conduct Stakeholders' interview, we go through all the legal documents, and we then Rate the particular EB-5 project in terms of "Immigration Risk" which basically indicates that how risky a particular EB-5 Project is in terms of getting the EB-5 visa. We then also Rate the same EB5 Deal in terms of "Financial Risk" which indicates how sound the Deal's Business Plan is, I critique their Real Estate Valuation Methodology, in-depth study of their Exit strategy, repayment terms, organization structure etc. and then rate them in terms of likelihood of EB5 Investors receiving their money on time.

We prepare a concise 30-40 pages Due Diligence Report that highlights all "Strengths" and Weaknesses" of the particular EB-5 Project and all the issues related to their contract terms, lack of transparency in certain areas, construction status, Job creation, no. of I-526 approvals status, Exemplar status etc. we write the report in plain English & simplify all Project related information so that an EB-5 Investor can easily comprehend the Project terms. I think it is very important to conduct due diligence before an investor decides to invest half a million dollars on a risky Project. If you are interested in applying for EB5 visa or have any specific queries, please feel free to approach me through this forum or can email me:
Hi, do we need to have 500 cash or we can finance it?
I am thinking of applying but need more info.
Thank You!

There are three types of EB-5 projects: regional center-based projects, direct EB-5 projects and pooled investment projects. The investor requirements remain the same—make a $500,000 or $1,000,000 at-risk investment and create 10 jobs; however, the three paths are slightly different. Below is some guidance an investor should consider as s/he contemplates an EB-5 investment.
Invertis University India

There are three types of EB-5 projects: regional center-based projects, direct EB-5 projects and pooled investment projects. The investor requirements remain the same—make a $500,000 or $1,000,000 at-risk investment and create 10 jobs; however, the three paths are slightly different. Below is some guidance an investor should consider as s/he contemplates an EB-5 investment.
Invertis University India
I know about this, my question is if we need to have the amount cash or we can get a loan and invest it giving the fact that we are already in us.
Thank You!

I am an EB-5 investor who has received his green card in 16 months, my I-526 was approved in 12 months. Of course, this was all before the retrogression happened for India recently. I have spent considerable time (years) in the EB-5 field researching projects and doing my due diligence before I finally invested. I advise fellow investors now, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hello Everyone,

is there an EB5 product that is not a real estate transaction? Wondering if investing in an existing company and ensuring the creation of 10 permanent jobs would also work? how can I retail your services?

I am an EB-5 investor who has received his green card in 16 months, my I-526 was approved in 12 months. Of course, this was all before the retrogression happened for India recently. I have spent considerable time (years) in the EB-5 field researching projects and doing my due diligence before I finally invested. I advise fellow investors now, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Hi, how did you research about the projects and did the due diligence, Can you please guide.
Thanks

is there an EB5 product that is not a real estate transaction? Wondering if investing in an existing company and ensuring the creation of 10 permanent jobs would also work? how can I retail your services?
You can buy an existing company but you have to create 10 jobs, if the previous company have 5 already then you you have to create 10 additional jobs making it 15 when you file 829.