Please post your RFE info here ---->

No more Wondering...Forget about Green Card in the near future for me.

Perhaps i might have to wait forever going by the posts that indicates LA is one of the worst in time to setup an interview.

Transferred from VSC, 1 RFE (W2, Pay Stubs, Emp Letter) and now the transfer. Getting ready for 2nd FP in couple of months.

My spouse also got transferred (no RFE) along with me.

Any more news about LA??

thanks
maald

Last edited by a moderator:
EAC 02-085 stats

Status Date Status Group

Approved/Completed Count 33
Received Count 16
Resumed/FP recvd Count 90
RFE recvd Count 14
RFE sent Count 16
Transferred Count 56
Grand Count 225

Based on the 225 cases i am tracking, here is the sample. Total cases on the series are 283 as per the guy who is tracking all GC cases. (forgot userid)

Approved on 6/26/2003

Finally, both mine and my spouse's cases are approved this afternoon(6/26/2003).

Details:
Applied for I-140 with labor substitution in July 2001. Completed the whole process in two years. Not bad huh?:D

Thanks to everyone on this forum.
Updated rupnet ID = ashwu

When BCIS look at salary, it's your base salary or whole compensation? Does it matter you have bonus other than salary

maald: Was there any major difference in your I485 from others ? Like you switched jobs, refiled I140, or had less salary W2s than labor ? I'm trying to figure out the reason for the transfer..

In any case.. hang in there and good luck.. :)

To gctakingtoolong

??Reasons & Not real reasons....??

- Switched jobs few days after 180 days of I-485
- No 140 problems
- No LC salary issue
- all earning statements were sent for 6 pay periods
-similar job, identical responb (but Jeez..lot of work always..not much pay based on cost of living factor adj)
- No job for 3 months during first 180 days (Dec/Jan/Mar 02)
- so W2 income for 1 year is < that of LC and as part of RFE response, i had to send it.
- Emp Letter sent from current employer as was asked. (not the sponsor)
- Added few statements to show the prospect of continued employement, basically boasting abt myself and my company. (which are true :)
- Letter was drafted by myself based on the feedabck from you folks. (withdrew G-28 long back)
- AR 11 update as well as address change notification to VSC.
- Called IIO twice to make sure address change really happened.

-How long does it take to schedule an interview in LA??well that
is what i am trying to figure out. They claim within 8 months. (as if an achievement) In reality 6 months to 26 months.. and take time after the interview as well in some cases.!!! sounds like fun to me for a looooong time!

For Self-consoling ...........

Noticed 1 in 4 transferred in EAC -02-085 group.. (56 of 225)
After all, life is not jsut about green card...
Do i really have to work so hard and not get rewarded well as much (as per my standards & that of BLS)

And as to your extrapolation of data........

I wish you don't have to go through this and get approved soon.

Knew of straight cases where nothing unusual is there, still got transferred. But don't of any transfers personally after RFE respnse...

May be the RFE response is not adequate or convincing to the ominpotent adjudication 'officer' (is that what we call??)

Last edited by a moderator:
NOV RFE Case approved (AD 06/26)

Both Myself and Spouse approved Today(Online message updated after Noon)

Had the pending review message after fingerprinting (never updated to processing resumed)
RFE Issued 05/07/2003
(2 year W2, 1 month payslip, employer letter)
RFE Received by Lawyer 05/12/2003
Response Sent to BCIS 05/16/2003
RFE Response Received by BCIS 05/23/2003
AD 06/26/2003
EAC-02-062-52XXX
EB2-NJ

Here are my RFE details...

RFE issued on 05/29/2003 for Employment letter(surprisingly no paystubs or W2 tax returns).
The response was sent on 06/16/2003 and received by BCIS on 06/18/2003.
Mine is a simple case without any change of employer though there is a change of address(AR11) once. My current salary is little less than mentioned in the labour but my attorney says that it shouldn't be a problem.
Rd : 12/26/2001
Nd : 01/09/2002
EAC - 02081XXXXX
FP : 03/27/2002
RFE : 05/29/2003
Ad : ???????

I wish you all the best.
--urgentgc

to maald

there are a few other threads on transfer after RFE - seems to be caused by Ar11 (i know doesnt make any sense - but with BCIS, does anything ever have to?)

anyway, I feel your transfer is just a formality - and hope you approval comes through soon.

good luck to you and everyone else who is still waiting..

(Just to keep this thread up).. Did you guys realise that there hasnt' been much of approvals lately.. I guess BCIS has gotten back to the thinking mode.

RFE replied

Received RFE from the lawyer on June 20, 2003. The RFE is for employment verification letter and past two months pay stubs. Replied with those on June 30, 2003.

My 485 details:
RD Dec 12/17
ND Dec 12/28
RFE generated June 13
RFE received June 20
RFE replied June 30

RFE Replied to BCIS on 07/03/2003

My RFE reply for AC21, last 6 paystubs, Birth Certificate and Passport copies has been received by BCIS on 07/07/2003.

My RFE was issued by BCIS on 05/30/2003. Since I hired a new attorney it took me long time to respond to the RFE.

What new attorney needs to represent?

Can you tell me what the new attorney needs? In the process of hiring one and any idea on cost. My case is transferred to local case.

thanks
maald

485atvermont, frantic and others.

Did u'll submit the documents being requested in RFE at the time of filing the 485?

Just checked online status. Both my wife and I got a RFE yesterday (07/09/2003). Will update the detail of RFE when received.

Same here.
Just knew from online site, that I received RFE.
RD 1/17
ND 1/31
FP 4/24

Will update with details once I receive RFE.

-sai