Please post your RFE info here ---->

gctakingtoolong

Registered Users (C)
Approved/Waitin for approval pls post your RFE info here ---->

Hi Guys
Looks like a lot of people(including me) have gotten RFE. As a favor to the current and future RFE reciepients, Can everybody here post their RFE details and whether they were approved ???
I hope we can get an overall information to determine what happens usually after the RFE..
Thanks

I will start with mine. I dont have any information yet.. I will post it as soon as I get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE response rec'd on Apr. 21

RFE generated: March 31.
letter rec'd: April 4
Response sent April 17
Response Rec'd April 21

RFE for:

1. employment letter
2. six month pay stub
3. last year's w2

RFE details

RD 11/14/01

RFE issued : 04/17
RFE notice rec'd: 04/23
RFE response sent: 04/26
RFE rec'd by BCIS: 04/30

RFE details: Employment Letter

Not approved yet

RFE date: Apr. 02
Response Rec'd April 24

RFE for:

emp letter
3 yr 1040, W2
1 paystub

no news yet

Question About RFE

Is there any trend in receiving the Employment letter RFEs? Is it true that the employment letter RFE is received to the person whose company is a Small company. It seems like all my friends who are in Big companies are not getting RFE about employement.

This is just my thought. I would really appreciate if any oen could give some insight over this

485virginia

i have just been issued a rfe..i don't know what it is..but if it is an employment letter then your stmnt is untrue as the company that sponsored my 485 is a large company...but let's wait and see...

My RFE

RFE issued on 4/7/2003
RFE replied on 4/23/2003

RFE was for:
1. employment letter
2. last six month's earning statement
3. last year's tax return

No updates yet

I also issued RFE on April 8th. The RFE response was received by INS (BCIS) on April 28th. Still waiting for decision.
-
EAC-02-055-5XXXX
RFE - APril 8th 2003
RFE Response Received - April 28th

RFE issued : 04/30
RFE notice rec'd: 05/05
RFE response sent: 05/06
RFE rec'd by BCIS: 05/08

RFE details:
Primary : Employment Letter
Dependent : I-134(Affidavit of Support)

Question :
On the RFE notice, right under the barcode, is the date I-485 Receipt Date or Notice Date ? In my case it was Notice Date though.

Username Vaishnavi's RFE information :

VAISHNAVI

Approved RFE case
Hi Folks,

First the News:

Me and My wife got our approval today. I saw it at BCIS Online Status website. However when I search for my daughter's number I get a message saying there is no status for this case number....contact ......When I check thru telephone system it says the case is approved and a welcome notice.....

Second My thanks to this site:

I haven't seen a better site than this where you almost always feel the physical presence of friends whom you have never seen before. This is perhaps the standing example of a good virtual community/family. My thanks are due to each and evrybody who visit and contribute to this site. And special thanks to RajivKhanna.

Third my details :
Rd : Nov 2001
Nd : Dec 2001
Ead(1) Jan 2002
Without project for more than 6 months from Dec 2001.
Ead(2) Feb 2003 . Delayed filing and was rejected by vermont for want of signatures. Filed again at Local center (Norfolk,VA). Recd a letter from Norfolk INS that EAD is approved on the last day of the validity of the previous EAD.
RFE : 17th April
Rfe was asking for Employment letter and last 6 pay periods payslip copies. I had changed company and got the letter and paystubs from present company. In my response letter (drafted and sent by lawfirm there was no mention of AC21.
RFE sent on 28th to law firm , INS recieved it on May 1st.
Approved :12th May 2003.

Fourth my thoughts :
I had been a silent spectator not b'cos I didn't want to contribute but there were somany good guys at this site giving almost instantenous answers that I always used to feel there isn't much to contribute. And yes I will still surf this site everyday like before and see if I could be some help to somebody there. I have lots to return to folks at this site.

Incedentally vaishnavi is my 4 year olds name.
Thanks and Regards
Raj.

Congrats vaishnavi on getting approved.