Please Post Your Approvals Here

got LUDs one day apart for all three (EAD/AP/485)

EAD and AP approved on 26th and 485 approved on 28th.

Premium Processing For Eb3 In Aug06

Geof, from McLean VA writes:
I was thriiled to see the notice that the premium processing program will be expanded. When will premium processing be available for I-140 applicants?

Dr. Emilio González
I-140 Premium Processing will be rolled out in several stages. The first stage will involve what is known as the EB-3 category, which relates to what are known as “skilled workers, professionals, and other workers.” USCIS expects to allow filing of EB-3 I-140’s sometime in August. As stated in the notice that you read, USCIS will announce on its website, www.uscis.gov, the exact date premium processing will become available. We plan to announce additional expansions on the website later this year.

spouse of greencardb holder

Hai,
I Am A Greencard Holder For More Than 3 Years, But Not Got My Citizenship Yet. I Got Married 6 Months Before And Husband Is In India. I Wanted To Know Is There Any Way I Could Bring My Husband To India Within 6 Months To One Year Or As Soon As Possible. Can Anyone Help Me.

Got GC Finally

My Case is Approved on July-26. Card received on Aug-1. I wish best of luck to all the people who are in queue. May god bless them soon.

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On August 3, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

RD: 22MAY06 (e-file)
LUD: 01, 03, 06AGU06 :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
End green card journey

This forum is so great, it gave me lots of help during my journey to green card.

Yesterday I officially ended my green card journey. My spouse and I received the cards in the mails.

My case details were as following:

1. Labor Certification:
Perm, Priority date: 5/25/05, Approved: 8/18/05

2. I140 and I485: Concurrently filing, EB-2, Notified date: 09/04/06

I140: RFE Received 01/04/06 Apply Received: 01/11/06 Approved:02/06

I485: RFE received 03/06/06, Finger printing taken: 05/24/06, Approved: 08/08/06, Bio-metric notice received: 8/22/06, Bio-metric taken: 8/30/06, Cards received: 09/05/06

Thank you all and wish everybody good luck.

Approved

I called VSC 3 week ago a nice lady told all the checks are cleared and it is waiting to be assigned to the officer. After that we had two luds and today it is approved. Good luck to everyone. Thanks for the forum for sharing all the information.

Approved!!!!

:D PD April 2001
I 485 filed on April 2006,not concurrent
I485 approved on August 30
Card ordered on Sep 4
Card received on Sep 9, 2 days befor my birthday!!!
Wife got Green Card same day,in the mail,no interviews!
:D :D :D

Finally I-485 got approved !

Hey Readers of this board let me say you all guys a big THANK YOU before I post that I got my approval.

This board has been a real help for many issues and I have lot of sentiments for the people who are still in the process. I pray to Lord that all your GC comes as fast as it came for me.

My Details:
Category: EB-4, Indian
Applied for I-360 (Religious Worker) in October 2005
Got RFE in November 2005
LUD on 28th Dec 2005 that RFE is received.
Checked my status several times a day till I got approval.
I-360 approved on Feb 19th 2006 ( I was in NY travelling, hearing it got happy)

Applied for I-485 on Mar 27th 2006 along wiht EAD (I-765)
LUD on 1 April 2006 that case was received.
I-765 Approved on April 28 2006
Got FP appointment for May 31st 2006. (Damn I was travelling to LA for some festival and was not able to make it for appointment, thus rescheduled it, date received for 12th July 2006)
FP on 12th July 2006
No LUD after that till approval (called USCIS several times)
Got approved on 25th September 2006 (Got that golden e-mail from CRIS)
Finally ! Finally ! Finally! He is here...now waiting for him to arrive by mail !

Thank You again guys for your help and support, Thanks
http://www.shyiam.comhttp://www.shyiam.com

Congratulations Phirangi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Naveen Oshos
phirang said:
Hey Readers of this board let me say you all guys a big THANK YOU before I post that I got my approval.

This board has been a real help for many issues and I have lot of sentiments for the people who are still in the process. I pray to Lord that all your GC comes as fast as it came for me.

My Details:
Category: EB-4, Indian
Applied for I-360 (Religious Worker) in October 2005
Got RFE in November 2005
LUD on 28th Dec 2005 that RFE is received.
Checked my status several times a day till I got approval.
I-360 approved on Feb 19th 2006 ( I was in NY travelling, hearing it got happy)

Applied for I-485 on Mar 27th 2006 along wiht EAD (I-765)
LUD on 1 April 2006 that case was received.
I-765 Approved on April 28 2006
Got FP appointment for May 31st 2006. (Damn I was travelling to LA for some festival and was not able to make it for appointment, thus rescheduled it, date received for 12th July 2006)
FP on 12th July 2006
No LUD after that till approval (called USCIS several times)
Got approved on 25th September 2006 (Got that golden e-mail from CRIS)
Finally ! Finally ! Finally! He is here...now waiting for him to arrive by mail !

Thank You again guys for your help and support, Thanks
http://www.shyiam.comhttp://www.shyiam.com

I-485 Approved, finally

Hi, Guys, my 485 is finally approved:

I have been a silence viewer for many years of this forum. Here was my long journey.

PD: 05/31/2001
i-485 RD: 10/09/2003, EB2
1st finger print in Nov 2004.
Stuck in FBI name check. Contacted all kinds of people. but congresswomen helped with asking FBI/USCIS the name check status. (they can not really push the case)
FBI cleared at March/2006
2nd Finger print at 8/22/2006
I-485 Approved 9/27/2006

Thank you all for this dragging 5 years and Thank the God too.

Congrats!!!
--Naveen Oshos
caotadaye said:
Hi, Guys, my 485 is finally approved:

I have been a silence viewer for many years of this forum. Here was my long journey.

PD: 05/31/2001
i-485 RD: 10/09/2003, EB2
1st finger print in Nov 2004.
Stuck in FBI name check. Contacted all kinds of people. but congresswomen helped with asking FBI/USCIS the name check status. (they can not really push the case)
FBI cleared at March/2006
2nd Finger print at 8/22/2006
I-485 Approved 9/27/2006

Thank you all for this dragging 5 years and Thank the God too.