Please input sentences from written exam at your interview

jt2007

Registered Users (C)
Please enter sentences that you were asked to write on your interview, so we can pay more attention and practice them more.

Thank you.

I'm sure the sentences you'll be asked to write are far easier than the one you used to open this topic, so you have nothing to worry about.

Please enter sentences that you were asked to write on your interview, so we can pay more attention and practice them more.

Thank you.

There is no practice exam because you will be asked by IO to write sentence(s). Don't worry if you know how to speak English and understand English. It is very easy-- it doesn't take too long.

The old test study material had sample sentences that give you an idea what you would be asked to write:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=130696981298d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=f552bece24e7b110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCRD

The new test study material doesn't have sample sentences, but does have a list of words used in the test sentences . If you're writing the new test, you can make up test sentences using the the words found on the list below:

http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/writing_vocab.pdf

There is no practice exam because you will be asked by IO to write sentence(s).

I am aware that IO will ask us to write sentence. Input from people who went to interview will be valuable as we can have insight what are the most common sentences used – and therefore practice writing them.

IO has the list of approved sentences for written examination and she/he can not invent new ones.

My English is not bad – but my parents are having difficulties with it.

I am aware that IO will ask us to write sentence. Input from people who went to interview will be valuable as we can have insight what are the most common sentences used – and therefore practice writing them.

IO has the list of approved sentences for written examination and she/he can not invent new ones.

I remember being asked to write "I will be a good citizen" and "Today is a nice day". I've also seen sentences such as "I drive a blue car" and "I drink too much coffee". It's just really basic kindergarten-level stuff.

Well, I was asked to write two sentences during the interview: "He has a very big dog" and "Today is a pleasant day."

Be aware that some sentences are not on the list and there are no guarantees that there will be common sentences.

I was asked to write :-

I go to work every day.

vik_b

PD 7/29/08
FP 8/23/08
IL 10/15/08
I and Oath 11/20/08

This exercise is futile. These sentences are so basic and don't require practice at all. This is not a smart method to prepare for the test. Just my two cents.

PS. Make sure not to write 'My car is blue' if IO asks you to write 'I like the rain'.

One of the persons I know was the these 3 sentences to write-

(1) I want to be a citizen.

(2) I live in Manhattan, New York.

(3) It is a nice day.

Kinda hard for ME if I were asked to write these sentences.....