Please help......J1 visa waiver

does anybody have an idea about me ? my work and travel DS was not checked by 2 year requirement but intern is checked.Do I need to find my work and travel DS and send it with intern DS to ?

You may have multiple Js, some are subject and others are not subject to the 2 year home country. Whn you apply for waiver you need to send copies from all DS (either subject or not) and include all of them in your application. If you do not have copy from any of the DS (no matter how far the program was) contact the previous sponsor to provide you with copy from the DS. If ou can not get copy I assume your application will be deficient and may not be granted. In the immigration process you have to keep all copies of visas, forms, letters.......etc till you become citizen.

thank you so much all you folks. I called my previous DS sponsor but I could not catch them yet.I work all day.I asked my boss he said they dont save students Ds forms.if I can not get my old DS from my old sponsor, can I get it from immigration office or US embassy which is in my country? Or totally, if I can not get from anywhere, do they know I have had one old DS form?

thank you so much all you folks. I called my previous DS sponsor but I could not catch them yet.I work all day.I asked my boss he said they dont save students Ds forms.if I can not get my old DS from my old sponsor, can I get it from immigration office or US embassy which is in my country? Or totally, if I can not get from anywhere, do they know I have had one old DS form?

Q. Where can an exchange visitor obtain copies of his/her lost DS-2019/IAP-66 forms?
A. Your responsible officer or alternate responsible officer of the exchange visitor program in which you participated while on the J-1 visa should be able to supply you with a copy of your lost DS-2019/IAP-66 form. However, it is your responsibility to keep all your IAP-66 and DS 2019. We cannot proceed with your case until all the IAP-66 and/or DS 2019 are received.

Q. What if I can not get a duplicate copy of my IAP-66 or DS-2019, what can I do?
A. The Waiver Review Division will accept a signed letter from your responsible program officer (RO) which must include information about your program and your participation in it.

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/J_WaiverFAQ21-DEC-06.pdf

pk_net
I know u re perfect buddy.Today I learnt some sponsor keep all students DS forms for couple of years.my manager tried to reach my old sponsor but the person who is in charge was not available.But if they can not give me a copy of my old ds , they may give me a letter.And last question, does responsible program officer mean sponsor company in the US. like CIEE,interexchange ?

And last question, does responsible program officer mean sponsor company in the US. like CIEE,interexchange ?

Yes, this is a person at your sponsor company in the US. This information is explicitly stated on the DS-2019 (you can see on your current DS-2019).
This is also the same person that signs your DS-2019 and any travel validations.

Yes, this is a person at your sponsor company in the US. This information is explicitly stated on the DS-2019 (you can see on your current DS-2019).
This is also the same person that signs your DS-2019 and any travel validations.

Hey,
I talked with my sponsor and they sent me a sample of this letter.Actually this letter is a copy of my sevis record which is included my all informations just like my ds form.And I am trying to somebody who is in charge to sign it.does that work for waive ?