Please advise....Question on us citizen filing for visa for family

Us_Feb14

I recently became US Citizen and all of my immigration documents says that I am single.

But, I was married in India in 2010 and has a daughter. I would like to get them here as soon as possible.

One of my friend raised a question that this might be a problem if I mention now that I was married in India and not mentioned on the n-400 immigration documents.

If yes, are there any other documents that I should submit to uscis to let them know that I was married back in 2010?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

You are in a world of bother here. Why didn't you mention your correct marital status on your N-400 application?

One of my friend raised a question that this might be a problem if I mention now that I was married in India and not mentioned on the n-400 immigration documents.

As the triple citizen said, even though in your head it was a minor thing or you were planning to abandon your Indian wife, or whatever, but you better hire the smartest lawyers in America because you are in so much trouble. The US government will most likely take your citizenship away and send you back to India forever (no you won't get your GC status back). Marriages are a material fact and you deliberately hid that information from the USCIS. This is fraud of the highest order.