Plastic Card Tracker

No online update and no card

Hi All,

I got 485 approval on 5/11 and PP stamp on 5/20. As of now I my online status did not change even for I140 from its initial message that your application is received on & so on...
Lud on 485 is 4/20 and message did not change from received finger print results and so on... No lud for approvals.
Did all you folks got welcome notices?
I did not receive welcome notice or plastic card.
Is any thing I worry about. I might change the job shortly. Any information would be helpful.
Thanks
YSRC

ysrc said:
Hi All,

I got 485 approval on 5/11 and PP stamp on 5/20. As of now I my online status did not change even for I140 from its initial message that your application is received on & so on...
Lud on 485 is 4/20 and message did not change from received finger print results and so on... No lud for approvals.
Did all you folks got welcome notices?
I did not receive welcome notice or plastic card.
Is any thing I worry about. I might change the job shortly. Any information would be helpful.
Thanks
YSRC

I don't think there is nothing to worry, generally in my case
PP STAMPED ON 3/25 AND NOTHING HAPPENED UNTIL 5/23. BEFORE IT COMES CLOSE TO 2 MTHS THEY WILL ORDER THE CARD AND U WILL GET IN 2-5 DAYS

shyam19 said:
I don't think there is nothing to worry, generally in my case
PP STAMPED ON 3/25 AND NOTHING HAPPENED UNTIL 5/23. BEFORE IT COMES CLOSE TO 2 MTHS THEY WILL ORDER THE CARD AND U WILL GET IN 2-5 DAYS
Thanks much Shyam.

Question

Gurus,

Is it true that PP stamp is required for CO, CM? My 485 got approved 6/1. Mail on 6/4 says CO. 6/8 On-line status changed to "CM on 6/7". I didn't have a chance to make an appointment with INFOPASS yet. Looks to me PP stamp and Card order are two seperate things. Right? Is PP stamp for travel purpose only? I am confused.

Thanks,

azcentral

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

Just got the confirmation from lawyer. We don't have to do PP stamp. So my question is if you guys got a notice to instruct you to do that? or you did it because others did.

Thank you for the information again,

azcentral

Another update, we just got the card today. :)

485 approval 6/1 CO
CM 6/7
CR 6/10.

Cards received 6/10, stamped 4/7 Norfolk, 485 approved 3/16

Cards received 6/10,
stamped 4/7 Norfolk,
485 approved 3/16

485 ND 9/11/2002, WAC 02-276

ganshm

Cards received today!!!

Received our cards today!!!

Our I485 was approced on March 4, 2005. But the card says resident since Feb 24, 2005. Not sure what that date means.

statistics on WAC-05-018-5XXXX I-485 Cases (ND Oct 27th) as of today

I-485 cases

total - 110
received - 18
RFE sent - 13
RFE rcvd - 11
FP sent - 1
FP rcvd - 32
approved - 30
transferred - 5

The-Dude said:
======== May 21 Status ========

I-485 cases

total - 110
received - 17
RFE sent - 16
RFE rcvd - 4
FP sent - 1
FP rcvd - 39
approved - 24
transferred - 9

a 5 month wait?

My wife and I stamped our passport on Jan 4, 2005.

I received my card on Jan 25, 2005.

My wife's status is still in "Complete and waiting to send card" or some stuff like that.

We have:
1. Called (NSC) them after 60 days from date of stamping.
2. Sent in I-731 inquiry after 90 days from date of stamping (No reply)
3. Called (NSC) again 120 days after date of stamping, told that they will reply
in 2-3 weeks (No reply)

What else can we do? Call CSC? Fax CSC? Email CSC?

This is getting ridiculous.

Thanks.

Help Needed !!

Today I received I485 approval notices for me and family. The letter states -

"The above application has been approved. The Immigration card facility will mail the new alien registration card directly to the applicant in approximately 120 days."

Does it mean my card has been ordered? I have to go out of the country on june 24. Can I go for passport stamping, although letter does not say to go for PP stamping. There is no message change online for my approval. It still says your finger printing results received.
If I need to go to local INS office, do I need to make multiple appointment for me, my wife and son, or we can go together in one slot.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Cards received

stamped on 05/24/2005 San Jose.

Cards received 6/16/2005.

It took 15 (2days in mail) working days to process and post the card - not bad.

Cards Received - Good BYE GUYS

We received all of our cards ... It was a long journey, about 5 years ...

PP STAMP for my Wife - 23rd May
CR - 16th June

Thank God and thank you all for your support and information.

GOOD BYE ALL ...and wish you ALL THE BEST :cool:

delay in card

me and my husband got PP stamped together in march.
I (derivate on my husband's application) got my card early June, however, my husband's card has not been ordered.
He is the primary applicant and we got our PPs stamped with the same person, same day.

we are in LA. any similar experience in LA?
thanks.

Hi,
I got some questions, Pl share with the experience.
My 485 got approved on May 12 ,2005 and i got the approval notice on May 20,2005. I also got the I551 stamping with local INS on june 15 2005.

Q1. The Online message says the
"We receieved the results from FP and process has been resumed......". is there any issues here.
Q2. How long it will take to get the plastic card?

thanks
sellapsx