Plastic Card Tracker

PP Stamped : June 13, 2005
Card Ordered and Mailed: July 25 , 2005
Card Received : July 29, 2005

Good luck guys!! and enjoy!!

Jai Hanuman

anyone with recent LA stamping experience???

Does anyone have recent LA stamping experience to share????
Husband and I submitted fingerprints to teh same window, I got my GC card within 3 months. husband on enquiry found out that his fingerprints dont exist in the system. Gave FPs again.

still waiting.

kaulst said:
Does anyone have recent LA stamping experience to share????
Husband and I submitted fingerprints to teh same window, I got my GC card within 3 months. husband on enquiry found out that his fingerprints dont exist in the system. Gave FPs again.

still waiting.

How did you find out ? inquiry through 800 number or 731 form ? For my daughter's case, she did passport stamp on March 18, 2005 with me and my husband, me and my husband received plastic card about 2 months ago, but daughter 's card hasn't arrived yet. the message "Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready" still shows.

VSC no card from last 4 months

My wife got her card on 20th May and im still waiting..called them many time checked many times..went to local office..same no change..
still waiting...:(
irisyue said:
How did you find out ? inquiry through 800 number or 731 form ? For my daughter's case, she did passport stamp on March 18, 2005 with me and my husband, me and my husband received plastic card about 2 months ago, but daughter 's card hasn't arrived yet. the message "Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready" still shows.

Oct 2002 case, got pp stamped in April this year, still no card. Actually just received a duplicate notice of approval... I thought I was done, but I guess I need more patience...

485 for me and wife got approved 08/29/2005. Going for Biometrics on Friday 9th in Atlanta,GA. Anybody got experience with Atlanta center please post. Strangely they have not mentioned anything about passport stamping.

Approved within2 months in SanDiego

Hi everyone,

here is my experience.
Subimit documents: I-485,I-130,I-765

ND : July 18 2005

FP&Biometrics: Sep 6 2005

Interview for I-485 : Sep 8 2005
( I had FBI clearance done in 2 days?)

My petititon was denied because there was a problem with document, but we re-submitted next day and I got approved.
Our area has 3 months process and officer from USCIS said I will get GC in mail within 10 days. (they no longer stamp on Passport for temporary admittance)

That sucks I can not get stamped on a same day but what great is I could get approved withinin 2 months.

plastic card troubles

Got 485 approved in Feb.
gave Fingerprints at local LA office for card in March, both spouse and myself.
Spouse got card in May.
upon enquiry found out that my FPs were never received, they were lost in transit.
Gave FPs again in July, no news of any card yet.
have called the 1-800 number and asked for enquiry.
lets see what happens.

anyone who has got to give FPS twice for card?

Card Mailed Not Received Yet ?!

According to online status, the card was mailed on the 5th. I haven't received it as of today. Any ideas as to how much time it typically takes ? Checking the forum, I noticed that people usually get it within a couple of days. My address hasn't changed and I got the I-485 approval notice last week.

I need to travel in a couple of weeks and was wondering whether I will be forced to go for stamping.

Hi Sameer89,

when did you go for your biometric appt. ? Also, can you let us what your online status is. I will post my updates on this thread.

sameer89 said:
I went for stamping on Sept 6th. Still not received the cards!!

I went for biometric on the same day. In fact the 485 approval notice only said about biometrics and there was no biometric code written at all. The online message changed only for me on 29th Sept to "Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready." BTW for biometrics they took my index finger, photos(which I gave them) and signature. Did you get biometrics done if so did they do all the fingers or just the index finger.

They fingerprinted all the fingers again plus the index finger, photo and digital signature. We got our cards yesterday :). Hope you are done soon !

Free Ipod Nano for Immigrants (No Scam)

I thought I would share this after getting an Ipod Nano for free. Believe me. This is
not a scam that's what I thought earlier.

Listen to BBC News Clipping @
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/40101000/rm/_40101790_ipods_carver22_vi.ram

Please Read Yahoo Financial News
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050822/cgm012.html?.v=18

Now Click Here for Your Free Ipod Nano

PS: This is not a scam…and I'm not trying to send you spam. I just thought you might like
to know how I got it. If you're not interested, I'm sorry for bothering you.

Last edited by a moderator: