Plastic Card Tracker

The online message changed to:

"Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Does that mean card has been ordered? PP was stamped on 5/10/05.

I received caed for my Son, but no luck for me

I received the card for my son , although we had stamped together with the same officer. He got the card but nothing for me so far.

We had stamped on 12th April'05.

:)

2004immi said:
I received the card for my son , although we had stamped together with the same officer. He got the card but nothing for me so far.

We had stamped on 12th April'05.

:)

PP STAMPED OM MARCH 25TH 2005 SFO GOT A EMAIL AND LUD CHANGE ON 26TH MAY SAYING Current Status: On May 26, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her.

BUT LUD CHANGED AGAIN TODAY MAY 27 TH WITH SAME MESSAGE :confused:

After initiating status inquiry on my 485/card ordering process on May23, Got Card ordered email on may25.

Case Status Information for Receipt Number - XXXXXX

Got a mail with follwoing information : What does it mean... Please post reply.

Current Status:

Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

2004immi said:
Got a mail with follwoing information : What does it mean... Please post reply.

Current Status:

Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I think 2 more steps
1)CO
2)CM

Total time 7-15 days max

Card Received Today

Thank God !, finally received GC after roller-coaster ride of 4 yrs and 8 months.

I wish best of luck to all waiting for their GCs.

I Did Passport Stamp On May 9 2005, Till Now I Have Not Received The Plastic Cards, Not Even Lud Change.

Should I File An Inquiry Now?? Or Wait A Little Bit More, It's Been A Month Already!!!

Any Suggestions!!

Card Ordered email 6/6 after PP in SF 4/18

I got the Card Ordered email at 8AM on Monday morning. For the past 2 yrs, I thought they only updted the Website at night. I am almost there!! What a relief!! Best of luck to all.

Here is my timeline for the card.

I-485 AD April 11
PP Stamp in SF April 18
Card Ordered June 6

Online Message: "On June 6, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

PP Stamped

Did PP stamping today at San Jose.
Gave the copy of approval notice.
Gave originals for AP and EAD.

Help

My son and I got our Green Cards a couple weeks ago, almost immediately after our 485 was approved. My wife's 485 was also approved (1 day later), but still notice that the order has been sent for the card? My wife is returning in a few weeks for Canada to visit for the summer. My question is, can she get a visa stamp local here in San Diego somewhere. Or, can she obtain one back at the consulate in Canada, or crossing the border back into the US?

She may well receive the card before she goes, just want to make sure in case not. Any suggestions would be appreciated.