Plastic Card Tracker

susinca said:
Got email today saying card has been mailed.
I-140/I-485 RD 08 March '05
I-140 AD 30 Apr '05
I-485 AD 12 May 05 card ordered
card mailed 17 May '05

you are most lucky - congrat!

Hi,

I got my 485 approval , and waiting to get the info pass appointment ... no luck for last 15 day .. i am still waiting. my zip come under Washington DC ...
i think this office is having some problems ... for last 15 days i have not seen any posting of appointment by this office ...
my question is , is it possible to go to different office for stamping?
Is there any body with the same problem ..(Washington office) ?
Thanks

lucky_one,
you can go to any office you like, may be you should try other offices close by.I know people who did that and there was no problem.

RB

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I know if card is ordered?

I got my 485 approved April 18 and got the stamped on passport April 28.

Now how do I know if my card is ordered? Please advise. Thank you very much.

GoodGuyGary said:

call emergency # if it is urgent for you. else call nsc# and ask what is going on?

GoodGuyGary said:

There are folks who got pp stamped in early March and still waiting.
Mine got pp stamped on March'24 and still waiting. I gonna call NSC to check the status or start an enquiry... it's close to 2 months...

485 filed: Dec. 2004 (EB1-EA)
485 approval, Feb 2005
PP stamping, Los Angeles, March 5, 2005
Plastic recvd, May 13, 2005.

BTW, used passport stamp to return to the US today. No problems at US airport. The officer simply asked me my SS #, mother's name, and how many days I was out.

In India, despite showing my stamp, the immigration and security check persons were asking for my plastic. The immigration officer in India asked proof that the green card petition was approved, as the stamp didn't seem convincing enough. I had to show him the 485 approval letter.

Good luck to all!

we got our passport stamp on 5/9/5 still waiting for card...

my question is , the officer did not get the I-94, I EVEN OFFER IT TO HER AND SHE SAID SHE DON'T NEED IT!!!!

ANYBODY W/ THE SAME EXPERIENCE.... PLS REPLY!!!

2004immi said:
GSXR1000,
During stamping they usually take the approval notice ... Did you have one extra with you ?

Hello Guru's

PP STAMPED ON MARCH 25 TH 2005 AT SFO
I called 1-800--- number and lady on the phone took my wac-xxx-xx number
and told me that i-89 they got it back from local office(SFO) to CSC on 4/11/05 and it is in transit ???? she told to wait....

statistics on WAC-05-018-5XXXX I-485 Cases (ND Oct 27th) as of today

I-485 cases

total - 110
received - 17
RFE sent - 16
RFE rcvd - 4
FP sent - 1
FP rcvd - 39
approved - 24
transferred - 9

One of the cases was transferred to the local office and now is back at CSC.

The-Dude said:
==== May 11 statistics ====

I-485 cases

total - 110
received - 16
RFE sent - 14
RFE rcvd - 1
FP sent - 1
FP rcvd - 44
approved - 24
transferred - 10

Last edited by a moderator:
WAC-05-124-XXXXX
PD Feb 16, 2001
485 RD Mar 30, 2005
FP Apr 16, 2005 (Biometrics)
AP Apr 29, 2005
EAD May 11, 2005
485 AD May 04, 2005
Rcvd Plastic 05/17

2004immi said:
GSXR1000,
During stamping they usually take the approval notice ... Did you have one extra with you ?

Yes, I kept the original and gave the courtesy copy for PP stamping.

whrismygc said:
we got our passport stamp on 5/9/5 still waiting for card...

my question is , the officer did not get the I-94, I EVEN OFFER IT TO HER AND SHE SAID SHE DON'T NEED IT!!!!

ANYBODY W/ THE SAME EXPERIENCE.... PLS REPLY!!!

I had exactly the same experience...She did take my approval letter.
Which local office did you go to have your pp stamped? I did it at Chula Vista office in San Diego on 5/10/05.

nvmnd said:
I had exactly the same experience...She did take my approval letter.
Which local office did you go to have your pp stamped? I did it at Chula Vista office in San Diego on 5/10/05.

PP STAMPED ON MARCH 25 2005 AT SFO
TODAY GOT A EMAIL SAYING CARD WAS ORDERED FOR ME AND MY WIFE

Filed G-731V -inquiry on PR card

I called NSC since my plastic card was not ordered > 60 days.

The Rep told me that my 485 approved on may'11 as VSC sent new/duplicate/re-re approval letters because of system screw-up at mail-room.

I told VSC's Rep that mine was approved in 03/09 ans pp stamped on 03/24 and I-89 reached on 04/05 ( I called NSC in apr after 30 days). The rep has no idea about original approval date so, I requested to initiate Enquiry, he took A#, eac#, PD,AD... to file inquiry from his system.

I also filed paper-G-731v with copies of 485 approval and pp stamp. I gonna wait 2 weeks and gonna call NSC for status.

LUDs on my approved 485: 04/04, 04/05, 05/12, 05/25
Re-approval emails: 05/03, 05/11,
called NSC: 04/25, 05/20, 05/23
G-731v: 05/23

This LUDs/Mail-room screwups after 485 approval making me crazy... :confused:

Both of me & my hus got 485 approved on May24th, I scheduled an INFOPASS I-551 Stamp appointment online, but it's only for myself, can we going there together with my Appointment letter? or does my hus need make a appointment for himself??
thanks

exrouge said:
Both of me & my hus got 485 approved on May24th, I scheduled an INFOPASS I-551 Stamp appointment online, but it's only for myself, can we going there together with my Appointment letter? or does my hus need make a appointment for himself??
thanks

Yes, your husband can go with you, the inforpass clearly says "one appoinment per family"

We went on March 30, and my whole family had only one appoinment. I saw the massage somewhere from inforpass site said "only one appointment for per family".