Plastic Card Tracker

arjundc said:
I guess, u may get the same reply for g-731 or they may send you for an appointment for FP. You can probably call the CSC and ask them to send you a reqesut for finger printing, take that to the service center and get fp done again.

IF THESE DON'T WORK, I THINK JUST FILE I90!

atleast you will be doing somenthing even if it is :mad: further confusing them
Hi arjundc,
First Congraduation your card was ordered. I will get your card pretty soon. My wife got email again last night and saying the card was mailed yesterday..
Mine is still no LUD at all.
Thank you for your reply. I will try to file G731 to see what happen to my case. I went to local office again this morning and try to file a new I89 again, but no luck at all. The officer told me the same thing, be patient. then he pulled out my case and said " from the record, I didn't see any missing finger print. your case is still on file. just wait".
Do you know it's been 30 days after i stamped, if it is ok to file G731 now, will it any impact on my GC process? ( the G731 stated 60 days after your stamp)???

painful140 said:
Hi arjundc,
First Congraduation your card was ordered. I will get your card pretty soon. My wife got email again last night and saying the card was mailed yesterday..
Mine is still no LUD at all.
Thank you for your reply. I will try to file G731 to see what happen to my case. I went to local office again this morning and try to file a new I89 again, but no luck at all. The officer told me the same thing, be patient. then he pulled out my case and said " from the record, I didn't see any missing finger print. your case is still on file. just wait".
Do you know it's been 30 days after i stamped, if it is ok to file G731 now, will it any impact on my GC process? ( the G731 stated 60 days after your stamp)???

thnaks for your wishes. i know it is very frustating not to get the card. atleast your wife's is here thats's a solace. I would reccomend you to go agead and file g731 anyways. since they say 30 days if you were a new immigrant. so you are ok, i guess. in any case it will take them another 2-3 weeks to respond to g-731. meantime call the sertvice center and say that the local office says index print is available so what's the deal and that they are not allowing you to redo i-89. ask them if they can send a notice to redo i-89. if not file g-731, atleast they will look into ur file and maybe generate another adit request.

painful 140

fine&jadwin said:
File it again in a month or so. It eventually worked in my case, in a sense that I received a reply asking me tocome to the District office again and redo the ADIT.

u can follow their example.

I-551 stamp at SJ

Today, I/wife got PPs got stamped. The CIS officer took FP/sign and said physical card will arrive in 2-4 months.

Pp Stamped

arjundc said:
Pp 3/4
Co-3/21
Cm- 3/34

Both Wife An Dme :) :d

My I-485 approved on March 14th 2005
Approval notices rcvd: march 17th 2005
PP stamped : sfo: march 25th 2005
IN THE STAMPING THEY DIDNOT PUT A# BUT WROTE WITH PEN MY WAC-XXX AND SAID 485 APPROVED AND OOFICER SAID CARD WILL BE MAILED 3-6 MTHS

DOES IT CREATE PROBLEM SINCE SHE DIDNOT PUT MY A#
PLEASE LET ME KNOW

hurrraaah

Pp 3/4
Co-3/21
Cm- 3/24
CR- 3/26

Both Wife An Dme :d

NO MORE TENSION, SEE YOU ALL IN 5 YEARS.

shyam19 said:
PP stamped : sfo: march 25th 2005
IN THE STAMPING THEY DIDNOT PUT A# BUT WROTE WITH PEN MY WAC-XXX AND SAID 485 APPROVED AND OOFICER SAID CARD WILL BE MAILED 3-6 MTHS

DOES IT CREATE PROBLEM SINCE SHE DIDNOT PUT MY A#
PLEASE LET ME KNOW
KEE P UR a NOS. IN HAND AND THE 485 STAMPED NOTICE, AS THAT IS IMPORTANT WHEN U REENTER THE COPUNTRY

arjundc said:
Pp 3/4
Co-3/21
Cm- 3/24
CR- 3/26
Both Wife An Dme :d
NO MORE TENSION, SEE YOU ALL IN 5 YEARS.

Where you got PPs stamped and what's ur service center? Just I'd like to know what's the processing time PPs to CO?

center

lohith said:
Where you got PPs stamped and what's ur service center? Just I'd like to know what's the processing time PPs to CO?
pp stamping - baltimore
center -vermont
the boys are speeding up:)

After 485 approved

My 485 was approved Yesterday (Mar/28).
I like to know what is the next step.
Would someone please explain CO, CM, and CR ?
Do I need to contact INS to set up PP stamping date or will I be notified through mail by INS ?

Thanks,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
EB1-OR
I140 : RD 09/02/04
I485 : RD 10/20/04
FP : 03/08/05
I140 approved in 03/28/05
I485 approved in 03/28/05

Last edited by a moderator:
CO: Card Order
CM: Card Mail
CR: Card Recieved

Could you please give details about your dates, like 485 file date, I140 file and approve dates.... category EB2/EB3? etc...

thanks

Went in for PP stamping at the San Jose office yesterday. The officer asked for original I485, AP , EAD and 2 photographs. I had both original approvals and courtesy copies, I gave him courtesy copies and he was fine with that. Our passports expire end of this year but the stamp he put is valid upto March 2006.

The officer told me that plastic card will arrive in about 6 months. I asked him what would have happened if i had not come in for PP stamping? (my attorney had told me that you need to go for pp stamping only if you want to travel before the plastic card arrives. Also, the I485 approval letter says your card will arrive in 3 weeks, no mention of going in for stamping).

The officer's response was that my case would sit here for six months and then transfered to the regional office!! I guess it means if you don't go for samping, your card will never arrive??
It was only because of this forum that I went for stamping.... otherwise I would have been waiting for a card that was not about to come.

One last thing, my 485 case is not available online anymore, how is it possible to track CO, CM, CR etc.?? anyone in similar situatoin?

Thanks to all in this forum

Is PP stamping mandatory ?

in-gcline said:
Went in for PP stamping at the San Jose office yesterday. The officer asked for original I485, AP , EAD and 2 photographs. I had both original approvals and courtesy copies, I gave him courtesy copies and he was fine with that. Our passports expire end of this year but the stamp he put is valid upto March 2006.

The officer told me that plastic card will arrive in about 6 months. I asked him what would have happened if i had not come in for PP stamping? (my attorney had told me that you need to go for pp stamping only if you want to travel before the plastic card arrives. Also, the I485 approval letter says your card will arrive in 3 weeks, no mention of going in for stamping).

The officer's response was that my case would sit here for six months and then transfered to the regional office!! I guess it means if you don't go for samping, your card will never arrive??
It was only because of this forum that I went for stamping.... otherwise I would have been waiting for a card that was not about to come.

One last thing, my 485 case is not available online anymore, how is it possible to track CO, CM, CR etc.?? anyone in similar situatoin?

Thanks for your advice for PP stamping.
My 485 approval date is 3/28 and I received the email from USCIS for plastic card order (CO : 03/31). Based on this forum, I could get plastic card pretty soon (within 2 weeks after CO). Then, do I still need to make an appoinment for PP stamping ?

Thanks,

in-gcline said:

My situation is same as yours, I got it stamped 03/07/2005 and I saw my LUD changed once on 03/17/2005 and I have n't recieved the cards yet. Some how my I-485 record is not available online, how to track the card ? I also waited for 3 weeks before going for local office stamping.

Thanks
leanback.

For last few weeks in 485 approvals, physical cards are automatically ordered by service center without going to local CIS office. Looks like your digital photo/FP captured during FP/biometrics are being used to process plactic cards.

lohith said:
For last few weeks in 485 approvals, physical cards are automatically ordered by service center without going to local CIS office. Looks like your digital photo/FP captured during FP/biometrics are being used to process plactic cards.

PP stamped : sfo: march 25th 2005---sfo california

Generally how it would take to get card ordered ????
Any one SFO PP STAMPED

By looking at the boards, here is my estimation..
PPstamp to 'Card ordered' msg or LUD changes: Min: 2 - 4 weeks; Max: 2 -3 months
Card Ordered to Card received: 1-2 weeks max.

My CIS officer at San Jose told me that it's taking about 2 -4 months.

Different Notice of Action in I-797

lohith said:
By looking at the boards, here is my estimation..
PPstamp to 'Card ordered' msg or LUD changes: Min: 2 - 4 weeks; Max: 2 -3 months
Card Ordered to Card received: 1-2 weeks max.

My CIS officer at San Jose told me that it's taking about 2 -4 months.

In my I-797, "The above application has been approved. The Immigration Card Facility will mail the new alien registration card directly to the applicant in approximately 120 days."

In my daughter's I-797, "Your application for permanent resident status has been approved. We must complete the process to issue your Permanent Resitant Card (I-551). Please make an InfoPass appointment to visit your local office at www.uscus.gov. When you arrive, your finger print and signature will be taken for processing of your Permanent Resitant Card."
My daughter did take Biometrics in Mar/31.

Anyone has same experience with me ?
What do I need to do ?

Thanks.

GC208 said:
In my I-797, "The above application has been approved. The Immigration Card Facility will mail the new alien registration card directly to the applicant in approximately 120 days."

In my daughter's I-797, "Your application for permanent resident status has been approved. We must complete the process to issue your Permanent Resitant Card (I-551). Please make an InfoPass appointment to visit your local office at www.uscus.gov. When you arrive, your finger print and signature will be taken for processing of your Permanent Resitant Card."
My daughter did take Biometrics in Mar/31.

Anyone has same experience with me ?
What do I need to do ?

Thanks.

Your plastic card directly mailed to you. I guess, you dont need pp stamping.

For your daughter, you need to go to local cis office for pp stamping where right index FP/signature/pp styled photos taken to order the card. Take infopass appointment. This is a standard process for every one before cards got directly mailed.