Plastic Card Tracker

PP stamping in LA

PP stamping: 03/14/05
CO - ??
CM -??
CR -??

anybody here with PP stamping experience at LA? The lady at the counter said it'll take 6 months to get the card.

My online status changed on 3/16 saying that they have my card has been mailed on03/15
Self - Spouse
485-Feb 2nd2005-??
PP-Feb112005-???
CO-MAR10th2005-????
CM-MAR152005-????

kaulst said:
The lady at the counter said it'll take 6 months to get the card.

She just meant you are supposed to wait six months before making further enquiries.

You will get it within two months, tops.

I am curious about the online messages. People here post the passport stamp date, and then the "card ordered" data.

Isn't there a data in between when they update the status saying "processing for green card is complete" or some such? I had it, but do most people not get this message?

Message changeed to Card mailed

Hi,

My I485 got approved on march9th-2005 and received my approval notice on march 12th. Yesterday i received a email from USCIS saying that my card was mailed on March 15th-2005. I am having a infopass appointment for PP stamping on march 23rd-2005. If i receive the card before my infopass appointment do i still need to go for the stamping

Thanks
USA1998

Card Recv'd

PP stamped at SFO March 02 2005,

Card ordered March 10th,

Card received March 17th 2005.

USA1998,

I would think no, you don't need to stamp the passport if you have the card, but there must be some mistake. As far as I know, you HAVE to have the ADIT processing, which they do during passport stamping, for them to mail you the card.

Received card today

I did receive the card today. My wife has a appoinment on mar 23r for pp stamping. Do you think i should go and ask the officer about ADIT?

any suggestions appreciated

BTW i had a finger printing on march 9th before my approval and they have used that picture in my card.

Card has been mailed for Dependent but not for Primary??

All

I and my wife did the I-551 stamping on 3/3/2005 in Dallas, TX. I have a LUD change on my I-485 after that (3/11/2005) but there is no message change (its still old like we sent theI-485 approval..).

But in case of my wife I got a e-mail message her card is Ordered and then mailed.

I am surpirsed, how come they didn't order my card yet. Though I am Primary applicant. Is this normal.

Please advise.

Thanks

My 485 got approved on March15 and my wife's (derivative) was approved on 2/25. In both of our cases, there was an LUD on the above dates but the message changed to "case not found"!!

Seems like they threw the cases off the online system after they were approved. I Never got the approved message, only came to know thru paper notice that came a few days later. Now the question is how to track plastic card if the case is not even online??

Also, in some of the above posts it seems like you have to get PP stamped before you get the plastic card. Are the two related in any way. Can someone please clarify? - Thanks.

help-- GC issue

:( Hi everyone,
I went to stamp in San Francisco office on Feb 22, 2005. and I didn't get any LUD update about my GC so far. My wife went to stamp on Mar 1, 2005 and she got email saying that her card was ordered. So, i called CSC, and the lady took my A# and told me that they didn't have my finger print on file ( index finger print), so that's the reason why they can't order my GC. She told me to went back to local office again to fill out the I89 form ( white form)again.
I went to San Francisco office this morning, and the officer told me that they can't let me fill out the new form because that will confuse the GC process. All i have to do is wait for another 6 months, if i still didn't get GC at that time, then they will follow up my case.
It's really frustrated about the GC because we are moving in the end of May and I really hope that I can get GC before our moving. But, it looks like there are some trouble in my GC order.
Anyone who has the similar situation like mine? how to overcome this issue? Is there any way that I can ask the officer to let me fill out the form again?
I guess if i didn't fill out the form to get finger print, my case will just sit there forever until my stamp got expired....
Please, any idea or advise will be high appreciate.... Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
painful140 said:
I went to stamp in San Francisco office on Feb 22, 2005. and I didn't get any LUD update about my GC so far. My wife went to stamp on Mar 1, 2005 and she got email saying that her card was ordered. So, i called CSC, and the lady took my A# and told me that they didn't have my finger print on file ( index finger print), so that's the reason why they can't order my GC. She told me to went back to local office again to fill out the I89 form ( white form)again.
I went to San Francisco office this morning, and the officer told me that they can't let me fill out the new form because that will confuse the GC process. All i have to do is wait for another 6 months, if i still didn't get GC at that time, then they will follow up my case.
It's really frustrated about the GC because we are moving in the end of May and I really hope that I can get GC before our moving. But, it looks like there are some trouble in my GC order.
Anyone who has the similar situation like mine? how to overcome this issue? Is there any way that I can ask the officer to let me fill out the form again?
I guess if i didn't fill out the form to get finger print, my case will just sit there forever until my stamp got expired....

I am in the same situation - my attorney advised to file I90 as a last resort. I90 is usually filed if the card is lost in mail or lost after one receives the card. In our case the card is not even issued. Filing I90 can also confuse them. Pick your choice 'Wait' or 'File I90'

another option

painful140 said:

there is another option

instead of filing i90, u should file g-731. the link is below

http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/g-731.htm

this will allow them to create an inquiry for your card. i am sorry about your situation. it is really frustrating. File g-731 ASAP

Another Option

I guess, u may get the same reply for g-731 or they may send you for an appointment for FP. You can probably call the CSC and ask them to send you a reqesut for finger printing, take that to the service center and get fp done again.

IF THESE DON'T WORK, I THINK JUST FILE I90!

atleast you will be doing somenthing even if it is :mad: further confusing them

arjundc said:
pp stamp -3/4
luds -3/11-3/21
co- 3/21
both wife and me:)
Filed G731 three weeks back. They did not even respond, even though the person on the phone promised I will hear back within week to 10 days.

anonymous_nj said:
Filed G731 three weeks back. They did not even respond, even though the person on the phone promised I will hear back within week to 10 days.

File it again in a month or so. It eventually worked in my case, in a sense that I received a reply asking me tocome to the District office again and redo the ADIT.