Plastic Card Tracker...Stamped location, date, VSC, waiting...

It should have both Fingerprint and Signature..

Check the back of the card. You will find the signature on the back. Signature is very fine and small...

PP stamped on May 14, No card yet

My PP was stamped on May 14. AVM still says \'This case has been approved\'; Location: Arlington, VA

I-89

My approval date was 03/14/02
PP Stamped in Newark, NJ 03/24/02
Still waiting for Card
 Spoke to IIO Yesterday. I was told that there is something wrong or missing with I-89 and a letter was sent to me.

May be i have to redo my I 89.

got the Plastic Card Today....06/04 ...more details....

RD : july 6th
AD : 05/02
Stamped: 05/10
Card ordered : 05/30
Received :06/04

Cards received on 06/03

RD 07/02
AD 05/02
PP stamping date 05/10 at INS Baltimore
Cards ordered 05/30
Received on 06/03

Stamped on 06/04 in Boston, But

My I-485 got approved from NSC, How INS is processing cards? Based on the Service Center (VSC/NSC) or based on the Stamping location? Any Input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Finally passport stamped today on June 5, (May 15 victim),

Finally passport stamped today on June 5, (May 15 victim),
 1. We came to Newark office around 7 AM
    There were about 10-15 people with appointments.
 2. Around 8 AM we went in and were sent to the room 200.
 3. Officer asked us why we came in, the answer was that we are going to travel (truth)
 4. She went to ask her manager, in 5 minutes she returned back and gave tickets to room 1022.
 5. The room 1022 was almost empty, when we were called by officer that did not ask any questions, but she went to ask her manager too, returned in 10 minutes and told us that they do not have a list for such people like us but manager agreed to stamp, so she stamp immediately, she took I-94, EAD and copy of approval.
 6. We were all set at 8:40 AM.

Thanks guys!
Good luck!
Sher

Anybody who stamped at Arlington in April still waiting for card?

My family and myself did PP on April 17th at Arlgtn. My boy\'s cards came within two weeks and my wife\'s came last month. However no sight of my card yet (primary applicant). Anybody in the same boat?

Sher, do u have any idea if your card processing will start today(since u stamped today) or already

I have a friend in the similar situation who doesn\'t visit this site.

I have no ideas, but officer told me that card will arrive in a few months, maybe it means they will

I have no ideas, but officer told me that card will arrive in a few months, maybe it means they will process card from today
-Sher

Finally got stamping done on 6/5 at Newark( May 15th victim)

I can not believe such a simple step of getting GC stamped caused so much grief to May 15th people.
So here is the run down for the people who are still waiting for the CALL/LETTER from Newark.

1. We reached Newark office around 9 AM. There was no queue at the entrance for appointments.

2. we went in and were sent to the room 200.

3. Officer asked "Did somebody called you or you got a letter" and I said no and immediately she refused to take the application. I started arguing and immediately nice lady from the next counter who over heard the commotion interjected and said don\'t turn back people from May 15th. Close call huh. So I got the token to go upstairs Rm 1022. she also gave me the form to fill which is exactly the form you fill for background check.

4. The room 1022 was almost half full. we were called by officer in about 45 mins who did not ask any questions, took the approval notice, paper from 15th May visit and the form for background check and asked us to wait till they do the background check.

5. We waited and waited and waited while people were being called in random order. Finally at 1:30 our name was called and stamping took 2 min.

So I guess going at 9 was not such a good idea. I think all of 15 May people can try.

Now waiting for plastic starts. Hope that didn\'t get messed up like this one.

Good luck.

They are not that smart

I don\'t think they can correlate between stamping today and FP etc on May 15th. I would guess form filled on May 15th will be processed separately and card would be ordered in due course if we get lucky.

does change of address delay card processing?

Our passport was stamped on 5/13 at philly but haven\'t received the cards yet. Most people stamped after me received the card. I checked with INS they have the new address. But card is not ordered yet.

-Raj