Plastic Card Tracker...Stamped location, date, VSC, waiting...

Is it I-89 or I-551 form for Passport stamping ..

In Approval Notice we are suggested to take I-89 But While Passport stamping at Boston, I was given I-551 doc, which was index finger printed & signature take and stamped on passport. The stamping says :
    PROCESSED FOR I-551
    TEMPORARY EVIDENCE
    LAWFUL ADMISSION FOR
    PERMANENT RESIDENCE
    VALID UNTIL ________
    EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZED

Please share your experience
- Thanks

Card ordered Mar 23; Stampted @ Newark on Feb 20

Card Ordered Mar 23, 2002
Stamped@Newark Feb 20, 2002
Approved Feb 08, 2002
Receipt Date Feb 26, 2001
I 140 (CP) Nov 2000
PD Mar 1997
on H1B since Aug 1993

Hoping to see the card soon.

Good luck to everyone waiting.

GR66

card only for my wife

pp stamped on 02.08 - My wife received her card on 3/17. Mine is not yet ordered -waiting.

HELP! Final Card - Process??

Hi,
I am a bit confused on how the process actually works regarding getting the final plastic card and when the waiting times come to play. If one is going for AOS in Vermont Service Center how long is it taking for the actual plastic card to arrive and does the time start to count after you file for I-485 or after the I-485 is approved? I am very confused if someone could just run down through the process (fingerprints, stamp, etc...) I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!

Your AVM changed in one month; Strange that there are others waiting for-

more than 3 months. I would suggest them to file Form G-731 and/or talk to an IIO.

After PP stamping , how one get the plastic cards ?

What is "ordering of plastic cards" mean, its been mentioned many times here? Can anyone expain how one get the plastic cards after PP stamping ??

I485 VSC & Changing Company

I am working with Company A. My LC and I-140 have cleared from comany A. Now I am joining New Company B using my EAD. But I am gonna keep my old company A on paper. Does that will any impact on my I-485 ?

Please reply.

regards,
Mt

passport stamped in Boston on 2/5/02, still waiting

AVM still says "this case has been approved ....".
Is this normalb for taking so long?