Plastic Card Tracker for entire Nebrasca

Passport Stamping date: -- 10/31/2003
Local INS -- Columbus, OH
Interview at local INS -- NO
Plastic Card -- Waiting

What is the average wait period to receive plastic card for the people who got their passport stamped at Columbus, OH ?

Thanks
----------------------
RD : 01-10-2002
ND : 01-11-2002
AD :10/21/2003

hello folks,
We got our passport stamped on March 9th 2004 at the chicago local office after 7 long years of waiting.So just wondering how long does it usually take to get the plastic card.When do we have to go to get the stamping again if we don't get the plastic card before the specified time.

I485 Approval date from NSC : March 8th 2004
Passport stamped on : March 9th 2004 at local Chicago office, IL
plastic card waiting.....

To wisefish, kt25

Wisefish:

Any news on your plastic card? Remember? You and I were interviewed the same day in Chicago.

kt25:

My case was approved after an interview at the Chicago office in Nov, '03 (details below). I still haven't heard anything about the card. But then that's me. I know people who interviewed around the time I did and got their cards within 2-3 months.

The renewal takes a few minutes (or hours?) - it's a same-day affair. I plan on waiting until about a week prior to the expiration date before I go for the renewal.

Hope that helps.
-artemis

milwaukee

RD:03/25/2002
Passport Stamping date: -- 03/05/2004
Local INS -- Milwaukee, WI
Interview at local INS -- NO
Plastic Card -- Waiting

-krishna

Approved on March24th 2004
Stamped on April 4th at Milwaukee

I am from Iowa. Does it make any difference INS location, local state, or center to get plastic card?

Are there any people matching my dates.

-Krishna

AD: 01/21/2004
Stamping: 02/02/2004
Plastic card: waiting

I may need to change my address before getting the plastic card. Is this going to cause problem?

Plastic card not yet received

AD : 05/10/04 , stamping done in chicago office.

How long does it take to receive plastic card.

Last update date....

Me and my wife's case were approved on oct 15th 2003 and stamped pm oct 24th 2004.

I see a last update date of 06/10/2004. We moved to our new house and hence filed AR 11 and G 731. Not sure if the update is for address change or some internal processing leading to ordering Plastic Card.

Will update....

Almost 7 months since our stamping, my wife and I received welcome letters dated Jun 9, 2004. The letter says that we'll be receiving our cards in 3 weeks.

No Welcome Letter yet...

artemis,
Glad that you received atleast your welcome letter. I have nothing yet as of today. Our cases have been showing a last update of 6/10, 6/11 and today 6/14. Not sure when we would get our cards... :confused:

Plastic Card Ordered...

Right now our case status reads:

On June 15, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Will update once we receive our cards.

Our 485 got approved on Oct 15th and stamped from Columbus OH on Oct 24th 2003. Changed our address and filed AR11 and G731.

wangfq

G731 - is the form for Plastic Card Status Enquiry. You can also use it to update your address. I have not received my card as of now though the Online Status says card has been mailed on June 16th. I will update once I receive it.

Received the Card Today...

Hello All,

Received my Plastic Card today. Looks like the address change never got updated. It got transferred to our current address by USPS. Card is valid for 10 years.

Case Approved: Oct 15 2003
Stamped from Columbus OH : Oct 24 2003
Card Order Completed and Mailed on June 16 2004

Best Regards,
-hoho