Phoenix AZ - N-400 Timeline

Ya, Go Cards

The Championship game was great. My husband explained the game to me. It was the first time I understood how it worked :)

Here is USCIS

they called to de-schedule the interview. that's right, they don't have my file. I let them know what's going on and all people involved in my application: Politicians, AUSA and more. She put me on hold. I called AUSA. She told me that she will put in a call. When the agent came back from on hold she said that they kept my time tomorrow, but they don't have my file. I asked her about ever being a citizen and the reply said it was up to the computer.

I'm so pissed. I'm not a bad person. I was looking forward to the interview. I don't undersrtand. I just accepted the 30 days extension, that's bad

Here is USCIS

they called to de-schedule the interview. that's right, they don't have my file. I let them know what's going on and all people involved in my application: Politicians, AUSA and more. She put me on hold. I called AUSA. She told me that she will put in a call. When the agent came back from on hold she said that they kept my time tomorrow, but they don't have my file. I asked her about ever being a citizen and the reply said it was up to the computer.

I'm so pissed. I'm not a bad person. I was looking forward to the interview. I don't undersrtand. I just accepted the 30 days extension, that's bad

I have been following your posts.Sorry about the descheduling,what a roller coaster ride this has been for you.Hugs hugs to you..hang in there...it will be over soon...

Jeez, I can't believe that happened.

What does the extension mean? Do you get the interview within that time?

the Defendants asked for a 30 day extension to complete my application. I accepted yesterday. But they go and do this stupid thing today. AUSA said that they kep my interview, I am scheduled. But what confidence to I have that they will ever complete my case without my file. The lawsuit sticky has been great moral support today :) I'm so thankful for everyone's input.

See why I need to stay on top of it ;) and I don't trust them

Unbelievable!!
I’m so sorry to hear that, Cregan.

As previously said, hang in there. Unfortunately we don’t have much choice.
Once it is over you won’t have to deal w/ them again.

I hope they find a solution to this fast. Keep calling those congress people, write a letter to the president, anything you can think of, even if you already have. Be a squeaky wheel.
Someone will eventually listen and do something about it.

Good luck! Really, I understand your frustration.

I have a feeling that this case will resolve successfuly for you cregan - and soon. Just keep up the good fight! :)

cregan,

Hang on....

Its been crazy for you..... it will be sweet when it does come....

One Que..... DO YOU STILL WANT IT??

Ya ... I still want it :)
USCIS is so lazy and unorganized. When I tell people that they can't believe that our taxpayer dollars pay for that organization. My husband that served in the military and served in combat can't believe we are treated that way.

Arizona's Senators and Representatives

Could anybody answer me the following questions:
1. Who are Arizona's U.S Senators?
2. Who are Phoenix's U.S Representatives?
3. Who is the Chief Justice of the U.S?

Thanks a lot for your answer.

To find the US representative for you address.. Go to house.gov

enter your zip code and it will display the name.

For my zip is is Jeff Flake

Ya ... I still want it :)
USCIS is so lazy and unorganized. When I tell people that they can't believe that our taxpayer dollars pay for that organization. My husband that served in the military and served in combat can't believe we are treated that way.

Sorry to hear that. My gut feeling tells me they did it on purpose. To lose or misplace ot whatever they call it. Unacceptable.- :eek:

Went to the interview. The parking was full. Almost an hour passed after I gave my IL, so I asked them if they had me scheduled today. Shortly after, my husband and I were called for the appointment. The IO was professional. I was impressed :)

Ok ... he explained why I had trouble with all my applications after my F1 & OPT Visas. He said the person who filled out my H1B, GC and N400 did a mistake on all of those applications. He said my name was wrong. The system was confused with my middle name and maiden name not matching with social security. We had to do a name change. Even though I had reviewed my applications, I had relied on the lawyer I had paid top money to. Yep, the lawyer no longer has any of our family members as clients and no referrals. We were impressed on the professionalism the IO had.

He asked a few questions. Our governor is now Jan Brewer so that was the answer I gave him. he looked at me ... so I told him it was Janet before ... he went into more questions :) as to what deparment she is now assigned to :) he smiled when I gave him the answer ... DHS.

I passed! He told me that he will work on a short time for my OL and I should have my OL in 2 wks. He said it should not be longer than that ;)

My advice: if you are applying based on marriage, keep your name or your wife's name with the maiden name until you have the N400 interview, at the interview change your name if you want too.

Thank you, Thank you so much to everyone on this forum

I'm sticking around :) this forum and will let you know when I get OD