Phoenix AZ - N-400 Timeline

Phx_Girl..... It is already a week since your interview -

Has the level2 IO got a call yet.. :)

Jokes aside - you better keep a close tab on your PO box..

How come only your USCIS mails get lost... How abt your utilities bill etc?

The problem is at my PO Box.
Funny thing is I use the PO Box for VIP only (Very Important Papers, i.e. PP, USCIS paperwork), turns out it's actually safer if delivered at home.
All other correspondence I get at home, that doesn't get lost.

I called, but the oath has not been scheduled yet. I will try again next week.
I'm not sure where I will get the oath notice at. USCIS redirected my IL to my home address, then I received a letter from them at home, stating that they had sent some correspondence and to check w/ them what was going on. I didn't, but I'm sure it was regarding the IL getting lost and them having to re-send it at my home.
So at this point, I'm not sure if they will send it home or the PO. I'm hoping they'll mail it to my home.

Got my Oath Letter..... for Apr 17 afternoon
No Oath Letter for my spouse yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
until now all USCIS mail for me and my spouse have come together.....
This is the first one...I am hoping that I have one more oath letter in the mail tomorrow.

asdasd

I had the same problem during when the FP notices were sent out. There was a two day delay between the letters for my spouse and I-fortuantely it was the same date and time for the FP

Hopefully it will be the same for your OL as well. Good luck-just a few weeks to go now!

Regards

Rocky

This is the first time I have called USCIS through my entire immigration process.

8003755283 option 1-1-2-0 seems to have straight got me to a person.

Tried the truthful way - Was told that notice was received on 6th December and is pending. Exactly what I see online. USELESS

Used the method suggested by many to get to Level 2 IO. "Never received a Receipt notice; sent the application more than 30 days back". This statement took me straight to the Lvl 2 IO.

My spouse had to be on the phone with me and answer the question regd, Date of birth address etc ...
We were told that the file was recently re-verified by another officer and her oath has not been scheduled as of now.:(

I was worried it was the postal sytem, but this time it is the Phoenix office. So hopefully her oath letter will arrive soon and will be the same date as mine...

Latest processing times update from USCIS site-

As of Jan 31, 2008, they were processing cases from Aug 16, 2008. In the last update, it had jumped 2 months, but now it is only a month (from July>Aug)....:-(

Oh well!

2 celebrations is surely a good thing :)

Things are actually complicated, We need to travel together in later part of April on an international trip.

Hopefully things will sort themselves out...

You could call and delay the second ceremony until after your travel, not whatyou wanted I know... but maybe a good solution.

Hey guys-

I got my interview letter in the mail y'day....it is scheduled for 5/19.

Can you tell me what documents other than the one listed in the letter I have to take with me?

Also, after the interview, how long does it take for the next step and what is it? When is it a done deal? :)

Thanks!

Hey guys-

Can you tell me what documents other than the one listed in the letter I have to take with me?

Also, after the interview, how long does it take for the next step and what is it? When is it a done deal? :)

Thanks!

If you're applying based on marriage, I can't really help. I think you need anything that will help prove a valid marriage, bank acct statements, pictures, etc.
Otherwise, you basically just need whatever's listed on the letter. Maybe take a couple extra passport pictures, just in case they've lost the ones you sent in, but not really necessary.
My husband took them, didn't need them, then just used those pictures for his passport. So it doesn't hurt to get them.

Lately though, seems like the Phoenix DO is really getting their act together.

Once you pass your interview, you should be getting your oath in about 2 weeks, maybe a little less, if all is well. Based on our experiences on this thread.

Hey guys-

Thanks!

Congratulations!

Did you apply through marriage or 5 years GC?

Check through your N400 and take evdence of anything that may be questioned, it is much better to have too much paperwork than not enough.

Check out Johnny Cash's sticky at the top of the page for a complete list.

You should get an oath letter 2-3 weeks after the interview and the oath itself 2-3 weeks after that.

It's a done deal after the oath.

Looks like you'll have completed your 5 years by the day of your interview, phx_dude.

Congrats, McTavish. You'll be all done w/ USCIS this Friday.
Let us know how it goes. I hope SS is still there to do the status change.

Thanks guys...! You guys Rock!!!

Yes, I filed based on my 5 yrs GC (not marriage), and Phx_Girl, you are right about completing 5 yrs by the interview date.

Mr.Vertigo- Thanks for the link...I have this page (for Phx) bookmarked so usually dont go anywhere else.

Phx_girl,

Congrats - You did get your Oath Date... Is it in the morning or afternoon??

Also - Did you receive the mail this time?? or this is information from the officer?

I received the Oath Letter a day after you did, on March 26th.
Funny, 'cause I called on the 24th and was told nothing had been scheduled.
Then I get a letter in the mail, @ home, a couple days later.

I'm scheduled for the afternoon.

Any update on your wife?

I am scheduled for the same ceremony - afternoon

For my wife - Spoke to Lvl2 Officer today and was told the same thing - No oath letter yet... and will get something within 90 days.