Philadelphia Transfer Cases

nemessis

My friend and his wife also received their actual cards in mail on the tenth of december after receving their welcome letter a day earlier on the 9th eaxctly one month after thir interview in philly on nov 9th,04... so basically they are all set i guess.. i don't know what category their case was .. i know it was employment related..don't know much.. good luck to u all!!

case transferred to phily

my case was transferred. my wife's was not.

I didn't recieve anything from neither VSC nor philly - I only found out when I got the reply from VSC to my case inquiry. My wife's is still "pending service consideration". So, I don't know the exact TD.

EB1
485: ND 8/2002 TD ??

Question:
If I want to apply AP, where should I send it? Philly or VSC?

yuxin said:
Question:
If I want to apply AP, where should I send it? Philly or VSC?

Same office where your 485 is pending.. Since yours was transferred to Philly, Philly office is where you go to for AP. Your wife, however, must send hers to Vermont.

gcwaiting2001 said:
namesis,
Did you receive your Transfer notice either from VSC or Philly. My Case was transferred on 2nd Dec 2004 , till now I didn't receive transfer notices from VSC or Philly. Please let me know

Thanks

My case was transferred to Philly on Oct. 18 and still no any notice yet.

I understand that Philly office doesn't send the notice ... the only way to find out if the applic is there is to go in person.
nemessis

Owen2003 said:
My case was transferred to Philly on Oct. 18 and still no any notice yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Philadelphia interview(I485)245i

i got interview on dec.6, but i didn't get I-551passport stamp.
Officer told me, everything is fine and imgoing to send the approval letter. Anybody got the same experience?

Don't worry, sometime they need to get a visa number, that's the reason ... you're safe, congrats ...

BTW what was your transfer date? Also can you post please ND, RD if you know them?
Thanks,
nemessis

cxkx said:
i got interview on dec.6, but i didn't get I-551passport stamp.
Officer told me, everything is fine and imgoing to send the approval letter. Anybody got the same experience?

I don't see why not ... if you still work for the sponsor or used AC21 and the job is same or similar you shouldn't have any problems.

good luck,
nemessis

ganap said:
Do you guys think one can handle the intervew without an attorney?

Case Transfered to Philly

My case was transferred to Philly on Nov 18, 2004. No transfer/receipt notice from VSC or PDO. Here are some details:

RD: 11/6/2002
ND: 1/3/2003
TD: 11/18/2004

Let's help each other in this long and difficult journey.

My case transfer to Philly on Dec. 9, 2004

Hi, everyone,
Our cases(my wife and I) also was transfered to Philly on Dec. 9, 2004.
My case is a very simple EB2 RIR case, same employer for past 5 years.

I-485: RD: Oct. 3, 2003
XD: Dec. 9, 2004

I read your wife's case is still in VSC. Is that true? I am in the same situation.

Should we do something?

nemessis said:
Thanks a lot guys ... please keep us posted with any news you have
nemessis

I don't know what can be done ... though my wife received last week another appointment for FP (she had it done in Boston in Oct) and the guy from ASC told her that the right hand FP were not clear first time ... maybe that's the reason her application hasn't been transferred yet ... anyway I planned to pay a visit to Philly local office after the New Year ... other ideas?

yuxin said:
I read your wife's case is still in VSC. Is that true? I am in the same situation.

Should we do something?

Personal visiting probably is the only thing we can do...

nemessis said:
I don't know what can be done ... though my wife received last week another appointment for FP (she had it done in Boston in Oct) and the guy from ASC told her that the right hand FP were not clear first time ... maybe that's the reason her application hasn't been transferred yet ... anyway I planned to pay a visit to Philly local office after the New Year ... other ideas?

Checked with the guys in Vermont ... my application was transferred on Dec 8th and it reached Philly in Dec 14 ... just to let you know that it seems to take ~6 days

yuxin said:
Personal visiting probably is the only thing we can do...

nemessis said:
Checked with the guys in Vermont ... my application was transferred on Dec 8th and it reached Philly in Dec 14 ... just to let you know that it seems to take ~6 days

How do you know that your applicaton reached Phily in 6 days? Did you visit the local INS office? When do you think that you would be interviewed based on the current trend?

Did you do a case inquiry? or just called them?

nemessis said:

I received my Transfer Notices from VSC , today my Attorney sent to me.
They Sent 2 Transfer Notices( i.e one for myself another for my wife).
Actually VSC sent on Dec 2nd 2004.

My Case Transferred on 2nd Dec 2004
I-485 ND: 18 th Aug 2003
PD:Oct 2001