Philadelphia Transfer Cases

thanks

Congrats to u GC2MUCH.. I wish all of us have a similar easy going officer when called for interview... I am very happy for you.. and thanks for sharing the interview experience in detail.. reallly appreciate it.... Good luck to u and ur family!!!
:)

Philapa thanks for the info and good luck to u too!!!

GC2MUCH

Have a quick question.. what happened about that paycheck u were worried about.. u know u had a EAD problem also ...

JVS1

Did u get ur EAD??? U had some interview u had mentioned for EAD/// is it over or r u yet to go .. please keep us posted on that .. thanks...maybe like GC2MUCH U may also get ur interview for I485 along with that....

Congratulations to GC2MUCH and your family!

It is such a big relief. Enjoy your freedom!

It seems everything is so smooth when you have a job at interview. Hopefully the economy will get better and everybody have a secure job.

JVS1

i am repeating this .. but wanted to ask u this important question....
Did u get ur EAD interview done yet??? / has the philly office sent u any info about the interview???? .. please keep us posted on that .. thanks...
maybe like GC2MUCH U may also get ur interview for I485 along with that....would appreciate ur response...

Yes, Finished the interview just yesterday. Well, it was not an interview, just photograph and finger printing. The whole process took only 70 minutes and got the ead also. No questions asked. They took my old ead.
My spouse also got the fp notice by mail. that needs to be done at
Pittusburg.

Also we applied for AP by mail 4 weeks back. We got them today.

thanks JVS1

So U went to the callowhill office ??? they just called ur name and took ur old card and then gave u the new one.. that's all??? cool...did they not ask u to get any papers along for ur interview notice???.Did they tell u why u had to go thru this process???...
i was thinking u might be getting ur 485 interview also soon as ur EAD was transferred but anywyas...atleast it went well.... thanks for the feedback... i don't understand the ucis honestly.. why do they keep people hanging so long.

Congrats GC2Much

GC2Much got his interview after 10 months of transfer. But some like Turkish Engineer are waiting for more than a year.

My case was transferred on 6/13/03.

Should I expect my interview in couple of months?

Got Interview notice yesterday for me and for my spouse, 2 days after I got the ead. It is 2nd week of april. Very much exited as it is coming to and end after 3 years of efforts.

GC2MUCH or anyone know the format of emplyment letter ?. some one please help. Also my spouse need to do the fp this week. Will that be cleared in 10 to 14 days. Any idea??

Please help

To jvs1: see what I said. You got the interview notice.

I guess Philly does not strictly follow the sequence of receipt date of files. You might be just lucky that your files be picked up a couple of months ahead.

Usually FP can be cleared within a week. Do it as early as you can since you already got interview notice. After FP check FBI and make sure they sent to the right office.

Good luck for your interview and please post your experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey great news!!

JVS1 ... how wonderful...:)
infact i had just wondered while writing my last message if u may get ur 485 interview also soon..and i was sort of right.huh!!.:).i wish though that they had just called u for one interview and be done with the whole thing... but well ..... this is great news!!when is it in April???and what have they asked u to get (documents)..please let us know...

i am not sure about the employment letter format but i think if u ask ur employer they must be able to give it to u ...just a letter to state that u work for that employer and that they want u to work for them.
anyone who has been to the interview please try and post a format if u can... thanks!!

To GC2MUCH: Thanks for the wishes.....we need all the luck!!! and i am sure u must feel atleast 10 pounds lighter with the weight lifted off u... !!!:D

To GCnot worth... yes!! going by the interview schedules these past few times u must get ur interview also soon.. in a few months but we can never be sure .. we can only hope... rolleyes:

hi jvs1

My lawyer adviced me to get a letter from my employer as follows,

The date u got hired & indicate if it's a permanent position or a contract or contract to hire. Mention ur current salary & some details abt ur current position, ur position title * some information abt ur employer. This means how big the company is & how many workers they have & quite a bit of financial information.

This is how i'm planing to get a letter from my employer. Don't forget to take ur employer financial statement with u when u go for the interview.

Philapa.
--------------

Thanks philapa. It is an university. I can get detail letter from my boss (supervisor). and a broad letter from HR(period of employment). I dont know whether I need a fin. statement as it is an university.

APPROVED, PRAISED THE LORD!

MY CASE WAS APPROVED TODAY AND MY PASSPORT WAS STAMPED THE WHOLE INTERVIEW TOOK 25 MIN. THE OFFICER WAS VERY KIND AND SHE TOLD ME THAT I WILL RECEIVE MY CARD ON THE MAIL IN 3 TO 6 MONTHS I REALLY THANKS THE LORD! ALSO WANT TO THANKS THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE AND ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORT IT, AGAIN THANKS! HOW LONG TO RECEIVE THE CARD? ANY BODY KNOW?

Congratulations!

What questions the adjudicator asked?

Hopefully the interview notice keeps coming for other people.