Philadelphia SESA Tracker

Apr30th..

Wondering whats happening with the approvals?

Is nobody in this forum aware of any new approvals, or, we just in the watch mode?

:confused:

New to Delaware SESA

Hi Guys,

I recently applied for Labor thru my employer in Delaware. Is there a number to reach SESA to find out the status? Do we need to have any receipt number or date filed to find out the status?

Immigration Gurus please help.

Thanks,

Helper_12

The latest Update is still April30th

I wonder when April 30th will get finished??? Any April 30th or May 1st sent to DOL .please do post here

Apr 30th..

Looks like its just Mechman and I who have SESA RD on 30th apr and May1st.

Its been eternity since we have been waiting for approvals..

Kans1 keep updating

Kans1 keep updating this thread if you get any news. Your info would be very appreciative

April 1st

Hi ALL,

My employer in Pittsburgh applied Labour on 1st April, 2002. Are there any guys who applied on or after April 1st and got their approval. Mine is EB2, RIR. Please post your replies and help.

Thanks.

Hopes2002

Branch offices in different states

hi,

I am from Philly and new to this site. I need some advice from senior guys on
whether I can file for my GC from a different state where my company has branch office and the processing time is faster ?

your advice will be greatly appreciated

Rao K

My RD in SESA is May01, 2001 and I havent heard anything yet. It also looks like nobody in this forum has Apr30 RD, or may be they are just silent

If anybody in this forum has Apr30th2001 RD in Philly SESA, please let us know.

Philly Sesa is nearly done with April 30th.

My attorney sent me an update yesterday stating that April 30th is nearly done as per his contact in Philly SESA. They should be starting May sometime early October

Re: Philly Sesa is nearly done with April 30th.

Originally posted by vikram_p
My attorney sent me an update yesterday stating that April 30th is nearly done as per his contact in Philly SESA. They should be starting May sometime early October

Does anyone has any movement after April 30th???

April 30th Over?

My RD in SESA is May 01, and I haven't heard anything from my lawyer yet.

No of cases 09/30/2002 1:35pm

It seems that at Philly SESA that have ~50-60 cases left from Apr 30 for RIR and ~400 NON-RIR. They estimate it will take 2 max 3 weeks to finish RIR and after that will move to May 1 with RIR without waiting NON-RIR to be cleared.

Thanks for the update ..

It is great to hear that April cases are going to be over in 2-3 weeks.

My lawyer seems to be pretty ignorant of many of these tidbits.

Keep the info flowing..

Hi Guys!!

Is there any update from the grapevine? This forum is unusually silent.

I am Surprised that there are no new approvals or even new applications to SESA.

How many of us here are non-IT?