Philadelphia SESA Tracker

Re: No update!!!

Originally posted by vikram_p
There has been no update. might take place next week.
I am so god damn frustrated.... How long is it going to take ...
Please let us know as soon as any May 1st case is approved...

Hi ,
Good news after a long long time. I spoke myself with Phili SESA information center yesterday. It seems they will move to May01 by this month end.

Good Luck to all of us !!!!!

Friends, Anybody knows if thye have movced past 30th April yet?.
PhiliMay, Do u have any idea?, Kans1, did u hear anything on your case?

Thanks for the info guys..I will ask my lawyer to check with SESA, where I stand in the pile of Apps.

Hope things speed up, now that the dreadful April is over.

Guys, Any updates for anybody from May 01 at Phily SESA..?
Kans1, were u able to check with your lawyer and any news if your case has moved?

My lawyer still maintains his position that April 30th is going on. Iam sure the he has not checked with SESA though...If anybody else has any info please letus know..

May 1st

Hi guys..

Just spoke to somebody in SWA(SESA). I am told that May 1st has just started for RIR. Everything here is manual and he could not tell me where my case stands. He was frustrated about most monetary allocations going to Harrisburg despite 2/3 cases from Philly. Sounds like Harrisburg has it all computerized?

He mentioned that each case takes between 2-5 hours depending on complexity of the case. There are 600 cases for Non RIR FOR 30thapr.

I will keep you posted of any more info..

Kans1,
Does this mean they will wait until all Non-RIR of AP30th will finish to move forward with RIR's in May.

No. They "would not" wait for Apr Regular to be completed before starting May. They have infact started working on May RIR.

Backlog in Non-RIR will however, affect the speed of processing RIR. As I understand, they do not have separate processing channels for Regular or RIR. Same people/person process both.

Phillymay, what is your RD? Anybody with RD of May 1st?

Its 14ht May 2002. I think we still have to wait for a while to get some speed.

Let hope for a good news.

Originally posted by PhiliMay
I am sorry I made a mistake in my earlier post. Its 14 May 2001.

So we finally got to may 2001.How fast do you think this would go now.Did the person you speak to mention how much of backlog they have.

My case was filed in February 2002.How long do you think it would take a year from now to get there.

Re: Branch offices in different states

As far as I understand the process, labor has to be applied where you will be eventually working (note that GC is for a job in the future). So, if your company agrees, you should be able to apply at a place where processing is faster and after your GC, might have to go and work in that place for a bit. All, please correct me if i am mistaken.

Originally posted by RaoK_GC
hi,

I am from Philly and new to this site. I need some advice from senior guys on
whether I can file for my GC from a different state where my company has branch office and the processing time is faster ?

your advice will be greatly appreciated

Rao K

I am wondering whatz going on with Phily SESA. With April Over 3 weeks back, they could have atleast moved past 1st week of May or atleast something! Kans1, any news from you?