SWA - March 2, 2004
Regional - August 23, 2004
45 Days letter - Jan 20, 2005 - Replied - Feb 28, 2005

Tried all kind of different query!!!

me either! can't find my case too!!!! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
cherrygums said:
me either! can't find my case too!!!! :(

I found my case, it was in 2004 Data, so it appears that the information which is missing might be in the next year like my case which was filed in 2003, the data is in 2004 sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
max007 said:
SWA - March 2, 2004

The Access file was created/last modified in Oct. 2004. It is quite possible that your case is not in it.

2nd LC Certification from Dallas

First Certification (from the Excel tracker Sheet)

User Name : bbli
PD : June 2000
State : Texas
Regular / Non-RIR

45-day letter date - 18-Jan 2005
LC approval date : 25 Mar 2005

Second Certification

Received: 3/28/2005
Approved @: Dallas BEC
Priority Date: 6/21/2001
type: Non RIR
State: TX

Origionaly posted by TampaBelle at BEC Priority Date Tracker .

Link: http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1108719&highlight=TampaBelle#post1108719

Trends

orissa said:
:) :) :) :)

I found a Approval post by ASHTON KUTCHER at Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking. Good news for all of us. I hope we will see some here at Philly BEC soon.

Approval link:http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=149225&page=95&pp=15

After seeing the above post, I decided to look for a trend:

The time difference between the start of 45-day letter receipt notices from Dallas BRC cases VS the same for the Philadelphia BRC cases.

Here's what I found.
Dallas BRC cases started reporting these letter receipts around Dec 7th
Philadelphia BRC cases started reporting these letter receipts around Dec 20th.

Which means that the Philadelphia BRC was approximately 2 weeks behind the Dallas BRC.
Of course, my source for investigation was posts in the Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker on this forum since I don't have the time to undertake a greater undertaking....

If this trend is any indication of when we may start seeing approvals from the Philadelphia BRC -- I'd say in another week or so..
The first reported approval from the Dallas BRC was the beginning of last week if I am not mistaken....

And if the Philly BRC is approximately 2 - 3 weeks behind the Dallas BRC... we're at the fine line of seeing approval postings on this forum...

So hang in fellow inmates... and lets begin this week on a positive note.... knowing approval postings here reported from Philly BRC are maybe a week or 10 days away... :D

Question on the recent Database (Access) files

Guys,
I need some suggestions here. I did locate my data. But when I see the priority Date, its show May 2002 when its supposed to be May 2001. Once my attroney got it corrected when my app was going thru state approval. But I guess the database that was posted was not corrected. Do you think I should call my attorney again and ask her to get the date corrected? Do you think BEC will be having the same exact database for their processing too?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Please help

hello, my case status is transferred to regional office @phili on jul 14 03. my pd is nov 02. I have not received the 45 day letter yet. i am worried if my case is not lost in this transfer process. please share your experiences...

visa_help said:
hello, my case status is transferred to regional office @phili on jul 14 03. my pd is nov 02. I have not received the 45 day letter yet. i am worried if my case is not lost in this transfer process. please share your experiences...

It's not time to panic just yet. When you may recv that letter depends on when "The Box" is opened for data entry. For all you know, it's the next one to be opened in which case you'll get that letter in a few days, OR it culd be the last one to be opened in which case you should expect to get your letter in the Fall of this year....

What state is your application from... whats your category (RIR etc)
Do share...

Me too

visa_help said:

My case also was transferred to Philly in Sept 2003 and my PD is April 2002. I too have not received the 45 day letter. I sent a mail to Dallas BEC and they replied back stating that they have entered my application in their database and they game me a case number. So you might want to try and sent a mail to Dallas BEC.

Luckyluck

My case was transferred to regional office @phili Feb-04. my pd is may 01. I have not received the 45 day letter yet. i am worried if my case is not lost in this transfer process. my case is in the access db. I sent an email to dallas but reply said - no case # assigned .. this is indeed very frustrating .. I'm wondering if my case is lost ... 4 years since I filed and still no signs of getting anywhere :mad: whereas some people I know who filed after me have already got their GCs :mad: Pls advise until when they will be done sending out the 45 day letters ? thanks ..

shalinilulla said:
My case was transferred to regional office @phili Feb-04. my pd is may 01. I have not received the 45 day letter yet. i am worried if my case is not lost in this transfer process. my case is in the access db. I sent an email to dallas but reply said - no case # assigned .. this is indeed very frustrating .. I'm wondering if my case is lost ... 4 years since I filed and still no signs of getting anywhere :mad: whereas some people I know who filed after me have already got their GCs :mad: Pls advise until when they will be done sending out the 45 day letters ? thanks ..

Although you are more of a veteran at this than I find myself to be, I understand your pain. Three friends of mine - all applied after me, 1 has 485 approval, 2 others have 140 approval, EAD's ,AP etc.... it's very frustrating.
I tried to find a reason but did not.

Answer to your question - they expect to be sending these letters well into August - Sept (end of Summer)

did not find my case too... guess that ok..

:)
State VA/EB2, State PD 09/2001, Federal RD 05/2004
max007 said:
SWA - March 2, 2004

did not find my case too...

sunkav said:

Still waitng ....

MD PD 08/2001
Philli RD 10/2003

No 45 letter, Dallas BEC replied with a new case#, but mentioned they are still in the process of entering data ....

Credit card and home loan applications are more complicated than LC applications, Banks process thousend of these applications in a day with less staff compared to what DOL got.

keep writing to your local representatives, trust me it works (but slowly).

Hang in there

sunkav said:

I found my case in 2004 database, even though it was filed in 2002. I couldn't find any pattern to conclusively say what date are they using to figure this year. For example, in 2004 database, there are cases from state filing date of 2001-2004. Also, there are cases with regional dates from 2002-2004 in it.

Any how, I have a feeling (based on conjectures) that we should start getting the approvals soon - at least for those cases which were already in regional.

Found both cases,mine and my wife's

First of all THANK YOU to all that have posted here directions on HOW to find your case in the file.Now that i found my case ,what next?

PD 24 April 2001
PD 29 January 2004 Moved to philly
29 March 2005 Replied to 45 days letter

You are going to get approval pretty soon. Your PD is of Apr 2001. So hang on there. good luck. Thx.
mugur said:
First of all THANK YOU to all that have posted here directions on HOW to find your case in the file.Now that i found my case ,what next?
PD 24 April 2001
PD 29 January 2004 Moved to philly
29 March 2005 Replied to 45 days letter