Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

Hi Tomshu

Hope we really get some good news from BRC and they don't goof up with sending letters and just canceling peoples Labour cases at will due to lack of response.

Are they communicating back via. some phone line or online status by case number if they are dropping the cases due to lack of reponse from lawyer/employer?

Is there anything expected on communication front apart from sending out letters?

Thanks
Amol

loma said:
Hi Tomshu

Hope we really get some good news from BRC and they don't goof up with sending letters and just canceling peoples Labour cases at will due to lack of response.

Are they communicating back via. some phone line or online status by case number if they are dropping the cases due to lack of reponse from lawyer/employer?

Is there anything expected on communication front apart from sending out letters?

Thanks
Amol

Since your lawyer legally represents youself, my suggestion is that you need to ask your lawyer and your employer more frequently, and pay more attention to the approved case tracking number.

Thanks...

Actually I dont know who recieved the letter but I guess it was my lawyer.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but in most cases the lawyer should get the letters as they are the ones who file the cases.

I applied from DE on 1/8/2003 and my case was sent to fed( philli dol) on 10/27/2003.

Thanks.

jiangnan said:
Hi, decastod,
Congratulations!
Did you employer receive the letter directly from Philly or did he get this letter from your lawyer?

I am afraid that this letter would get lost if it is mailed my employer because they are just too careless, and besides that, the person who used to sign our application paperwork has gone for a long time.

Could you please clarify so I can be prepared?
Thanks!

Avm

Good to see some activity in the forum about BRC letters.
My case recently got forwarded to Philly from Maryalnd on Sep 15th.
Is AVM working now? I saw some postings that complained about AVM few days ago.

How Phily DOL works with BRC

Hi All
I have a question and I am in hope that I will get my answer here.
Is Phily DOL transferring all the pending case to BRC which they have received from SESA till Sept 30 or any specific date or Phily DOL will transfer what ever approved labors case they will receive from SESA in future?
Please post your response.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
My Lawyer got email from someone highup in their firm saying that they would be soon recieving letters from BRC philly. As of today, no letters though. So things are moving in right direction.

rgds,

Can somebody clarify this to us..

Hi Guys,
Just got an email from my brother's attorney saying "Just received letter that his LC was sent to DOL on 09/27/04".

His application is EB3 RIR from Virginia. His application date was 02/21/2003.

Does this means his State Level is cleared or something else.

If somebody can clarify this that will be great.

Thanks
KK

Ya..

KK,

Yes, the application cleared state level and was sent to US DOL, i.e., for Regional DOL for final consideration. Congrats!

mdgc2001

Labor moved from DE SESA..???

Is anyone labor moved from Delaware SESA to Phily DOL recently? If so please share the dates?
Thanks

Hi Akela-

Do you or anyone in the Forum know, if the cases where Notice of Findings that have been responded to in conjunction to the HQ issue in DE are being Transfered to BRC as well? Here are my dates...

LC filed: 12/02
LC moved to DOL: 08/03
NOF Issued: 04/04
NOF Responded: 05/04

Any info in this regards is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
cheers

akela said:
My Lawyer got email from someone highup in their firm saying that they would be soon recieving letters from BRC philly. As of today, no letters though. So things are moving in right direction.

rgds,

Last edited by a moderator:
mdgc2001 said:
KK,

Yes, the application cleared state level and was sent to US DOL, i.e., for Regional DOL for final consideration. Congrats!

mdgc2001

Hi MDGC2001,
Thanks for the information.
KK

Any idea what is the contact info for the new Phil BRC?

akela said:

rgds,

I wonder some could tell what is the new contact # for the PHIl BRC?
Tks
Mamamia : :confused:

How to check the status

Hello guys,
I have my case(control) number. How do i check my status at MD SESA and Philly DOL level?

I case was filed on 02/12/2004 (MD-SESA) and i haven't heard anything from them. Someone please help me on how to find my status.

Thanks

whatheheck said:
Hello guys,
I have my case(control) number. How do i check my status at MD SESA and Philly DOL level?

I case was filed on 02/12/2004 (MD-SESA) and i haven't heard anything from them. Someone please help me on how to find my status.

Thanks

Sorry, i made a mistake, my case was filed on 02/12/2002. (2 1/2 years back)

It didn't work. I sent them an email and got a email delivery failure notification after two days.

usnycus said:
HOW TO CHECK STATUS FOR PENDING LC APPLICATION:

a) USING E-MAIL

Send a mail to "LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov" with no subject and just put following in text....

Employer Phone (xxx) xxx-xxxx
OR
Tax ID XX-XXXXXX
OR
Case XXXXXXX

b) USING AVM

Dial (215) 861-5286, & follow the instruction(s). When system prompts you to enter case #, enter “Case Number”.

If you don’t have case number, you can also use Employer Tax-ID OR Phone number (Number listed on PART-A of LC application). If you use this option, you will hear status of all the cases applied by your employer; those are preceded by DOT code. If your company had filled multiple LC application, then you might need to do some guessing based on dates and DOT code.

How does SESA deal with answers to NOFs

There was a NOF on my case which my employer replied to and we have sent it back to SESA. It has been about a month now. How does DOL deal with answers to NOFs? Is there a separate queue for NOFed cases? How much time does it usually take for NOF replied cases to be processed ? Please let me know if there's a way to find out. My lawyer is not very cooperative as far as calling the DOL is concerned.

Nof

Yours Sincerely,

As far as I know all cases with NOF are given a priority. my friend also had a query on his state labor and after his lawyer replied , it took 2 months to get his state labor approved from Texas SESA.

I am not a lawyer, but a religious follower of Immigration.com

Regards -

Where are letters

I thought the DOL letters will be sent in hundreds ,though not in thousands.
But looks like very few lucky guys have received these so called confirmation letters from backlog reduction/elimination centres.
ANy updates ?

Yeah hemant, a very rare group have yet posted that they have received the letters. and that is just supposed to be the start of the process, as application would then go through further process before approval from BRC. I am very pessimistic as yet on the BRC performance. Cmon all those ppl who have received any intimations from BRC, respond soon on the forum, so we know who actually are receiving these BRC letters.