Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

No, but they have a branch (functional) office in florida and i work in florida for past 3 years. Lawyer suggested to file only from florida for us.

rincytom said:
I heard that a company can not file 2 labour application for the same person.
Is your company headquartered in Florida? Otherwise it would be another risk of an NOF...right?

My lawyer's office said

that it may be several months before any approvals from the BRC as indicated by an officer at Philadephia DOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Srinivas,

NOF stands for 'Notice of Findings'. When they issue NOF, they ask for more information, evidence and in some cases propose something like 'Do advertisements again for one day' etc. Its really case specific. I hope you get the picture.

mdgc2001

meg_z said:
that it may be several months before any approvals from the BRC as indicated by an officer at Philadephia DOL.
Did the DOL officer gave your lawyer any specific reasons for the delay.

log waiting time

how_long said:
Did the DOL officer gave your lawyer any specific reasons for the delay.

I heard similar story. It will be some time Q1 2005 we can expect some approvals. All depends on election and out come. :mad:

2005 means the EB3 guys r screwed with a wait at the next stage before they can file 485. So approval after that wud be as good as non-approval..wud not matter, but for applying for I-140.

mamamiax said:
I heard similar story. It will be some time Q1 2005 we can expect some approvals. All depends on election and out come. :mad:

Then who is the next president is good for us?

Hold on guys!
I'm as frustrated as the next person, but all this talk about next year, elections etc are still rumors and speculation. There is no reliable information.
Whatever any person's lawyer says, it cannot be relied on since we all know the typical immi. lawyer :D
Wait until we hear some official word or at least a non-official but reliable info ( Like tomshu :) ... but I dont want to pester the poor guy.. he's done enough.)

I agree with Pineapple. But would also like it if Tomshu can use his contact to get more insight/updates into the BRC workings. Would put a lot of minds to rest :)

The latest Information received from Phil DOL

Hi GUYs,

I opened my hotline again this afternoon but with different number.
Here are the summary:
1/. The Phil DOL office just moved, they are packing/unpacking stuff.
2/. The Backlog Reduction Center has not sent letters out yet.
3/. The BRC new hires are in the process of inputing data to the computer system.
4/. After that they have to be trained for some time.
5/. When everything are ready, the BRC will start to send the confirmation letters.
6/. Once the BRC is moving, it's going to be fast, by next Janunary, we should be able to see a lot of approval cases.
7/. San Fransisco has sent about 10000 cases to Phil BRC to process, but Phil cases will be processed first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sfdol

Hi Tomshu
Could you give more details on the SF Transfer, if you know?
Thanks in advance.

tomshu said:
Hi GUYs,

7/. San Fransisco has sent about 10000 cases to Phil BRC to process, but Phil cases will be processed first.

tomshu said:
Hi GUYs,

I opened my hotline again this afternoon but with different number.
Here are the summary:
1/. The Phil DOL office just moved, they are packing/unpacking stuff.
2/. The Backlog Reduction Center has not sent letters out yet.
3/. The BRC new hires are in the process of inputing data to the computer system.
4/. After that they have to be trained for some time.
5/. When everything are ready, the BRC will start to send the confirmation letters.
6/. Once the BRC is moving, it's going to be fast, by next Janunary, we should be able to see a lot of approval cases.

Thanks Tomshu,
Have a geat weekend!! :D :D :D

I think the approvals would start only in 2005

Thanks tomshu.

The way it looks the BRC /DOL guys will be ready to send letter only in early December , then as we all know the DOL will be affected with Holiday flu. This effectively mean that the BRC will send letter only after the holidays and into late Jan'05. After that they will wait for replies (45 days). So i think we should be able to see approvals in early march timeframe. Which as per history is the only period all Government staffs finally work. Hope most of us get cleared before the end of may, since then they go on the vacation plans :mad:

Will the SESA Cases be transferred to BRC?

Tomhsu,

I'm wondering that the Philly SESA cases will transfer to BRC or not? Can you please tell me clearly that about the EB3 category queue next year? I heard this in the forum. If you have any information about the processing of SESA cases please post on the forum. Since the Philly SESA thread is dead and no body is there to answer the question.

Thanks

My Employer Lied...

Sorry guys....
My employer lied to me. I called my company lawyer to check if they have recieved any letters from philli DOL for me or anybody else, she said "No". There are no confirmation letters or anything of that sort in my file.

I think I am going to have a word with him, when I meet him.
Once again sorry for wrong info... and thanks to Tomshu.

funny same mood everywhere

There is the same behavior everywhere...wonder why they need holidays....when they HARD(LY) work!

vikram_p said:
Thanks tomshu.

The way it looks the BRC /DOL guys will be ready to send letter only in early December , then as we all know the DOL will be affected with Holiday flu. This effectively mean that the BRC will send letter only after the holidays and into late Jan'05. After that they will wait for replies (45 days). So i think we should be able to see approvals in early march timeframe. Which as per history is the only period all Government staffs finally work. Hope most of us get cleared before the end of may, since then they go on the vacation plans :mad:

immi2003 said:
Tomhsu,

I'm wondering that the Philly SESA cases will transfer to BRC or not? Can you please tell me clearly that about the EB3 category queue next year? I heard this in the forum. If you have any information about the processing of SESA cases please post on the forum. Since the Philly SESA thread is dead and no body is there to answer the question.

Thanks

First, Thanks to Tomshu for getting some decent info for all of us.
That said, I do wish, even at the risk of sounding a lil testy, to refrain from pestering him and everyone else with silly questions.
Its known from posts and from info on almost all immi websites that philly DOL cases are going to be taken up first by the BRC. After that, its anyone's guess whats going to happen.
Given the fact that currently philly DOL cases are not actually being processed by BRC, its absurd to expect anyone (Incl BRC employees) to look so far ahead in the future and comment on Philly SESA cases as well.