Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

thanks for answer, I will read letter again

vikram_p said:
I disagree. The text of the letter does not state that you should not respond twice. Actually DOL has clarified that if the attorney reponds and after that Employer responds then the PD for the case will the date the Employer responds. Also DOL has given a fax number to fax it back, thus it is not neccessary to Fedex or post the package

Thanks, i will read the letter again. If it is possible, I will ask my employer to response again.

angelene said:
Thanks the shared information here. Does anyone know if it is ok to response the letter twice? My lawyer response by fax. What is the risk rate the fax is lost? my company receive a letter too, can we response it in the mail again?
thanks for answer. :)
PD 4/29/2003
11/28/2003 to Philly DOL
2/7/2005 receive 45 letter

After reading your post I just send priority mail to Philadelphia backlog Processing Center. I send the 45 days letter fax copy what my lawyer send earlier. I do not want to give any chance them to blame my case that, we have not received your fax, due to paper roll out, or when we install new paper roll it did not print from fax machine memory, etc. etc.

Recd. 45 Day Letter

Hi Guys,

Finally ...... the 45 day letter was received.

Just now called my employer and he told me that he received the letter and also replied back to BPC by fax and mail. I dont know the exact date he has received the letter, but I will let you know guys once I get that info.

And, in the tracker, my Philly regional date is Feb, 19 2004. Somebody please correct it.

Hope all of us get approvals very sooooooooooooon.

Srinivas

PD : Jun 2003
RD : Feb 19th, 2004
EB2/RIR

Alan Greenspan Supports Immigration

Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan recently spoke on immigration in response to a question from the House of Representative Financial Services Committee:

"I think that immigration has been very important to the success of this country and I fully support it. I'm not sure I would want to give the reason that we're creating immigration to support our Social Security system. I think we ought to do it on the grounds that it is good for the country but not because it helps the Social Security fund -- because that then suggests that if we find other means to solve the Social Security problem that we shouldn't be expanding immigration and I would not support that."
Fed Chairman Greenspan understands that immigration is economically good for our country - we urge Congress to legalize migration flows and dramatically increase legal immigration in the near future.

source: ilw.com

Is the PD going to change based on when you respond or am I reading this wrong??? I thought PD will be the date your LC app was received by SESA. Did something change in the PD rule?

vikram_p said:
I disagree. The text of the letter does not state that you should not respond twice. Actually DOL has clarified that if the attorney reponds and after that Employer responds then the PD for the case will the date the Employer responds. Also DOL has given a fax number to fax it back, thus it is not neccessary to Fedex or post the package

mvinays said:
Added sunkav to the tracker.

Also, added new queries and upgraded a few existing queries to include percentages in the summaries. Check it out.

Could you add my info please?
Details: PD - June 2003 (Pittsburgh)
Regional received (phili)- Sept 2003
Case type EB2
45 day letter received and replied to, by the lawyer- 3/1/2005
New case #- P04261-XXXXX
Thanks,
M

Tracker

Can somebody please add my info to the tracker.

MD SESA Recieved - 04-23-2002
Regional Received - Sept 2004
Case type EB3
45 day letter received and replied to, by the lawyer- 02/03/05

Thanks,

I140 rejections if you have bachelors and 1 year diploma

I saw recent postings on the NY SESA tracker regarding the subject above...

MNGUY said:
Folks,
Finally, I called my attorney and was told that the 45-day letter was received and replied on the FEB 17th. Here my case details:

SWA State: DE
Received Date: 06/13/2003 (PD)
Forward to Philly DOL: 09/29/2004
Recvd at Philly DOL: ????
Love Letter Rcvd&Repld:02/17/2005
Case Number: P-04292-22xxx

Please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks.

Could you please tell me how you get BRC Case Number ?
I am having a letter with me which I got from my lawyer for Moving case from State to Philly Dol and the number on it is like this P2004-VA-03409XXX

SWA State: DE
Received Date: 02/13/2003 (PD)
Forward to Philly DOL: 07/26/2004
Recvd at Philly DOL: 07/26/2004
Love Letter Rcvd&Repld:03/07/2005
Case Number: P2004-VA-03409XXX

Please let me know

raj_gl,
The BRC case number is printed on the 45-day letter you got from the BRC. It should be similar to P-0xxxx-xxxxx. Hope this helps.

MNGUY said:
raj_gl,
The BRC case number is printed on the 45-day letter you got from the BRC. It should be similar to P-0xxxx-xxxxx. Hope this helps.

THanks for the quick reply

One more question
I talk to my employer and he said he replied the 45 days letter but didn't said reply to whom ...?
so, to whom he need to reply, lawyer or BRC Dept. ?
Letter has been received by lawyer and forwarded to my employer.

--Raj

mvinays said:
Added sunkav to the tracker.

Also, added new queries and upgraded a few existing queries to include percentages in the summaries. Check it out.

Can you please add mine too ..

VA SWA, RIR, EB3 (BS+5)
SWA Receipt Date: FEb 13, 2003
SWA approved & sent to Philly DOL: July 26, 2004
Philly Rcvd : July 28, 2004
45-Day BEC Letter Dated: Feb 23, 2005
45-Day BEC Letter ReReplied : Feb 28, 2005
Philly BEC Case # P-04281-167XX

Thanks,
Raj_gl

New here

I just found this forum today. What a great idea, but it gave me more reason to get frustrated.

My case was filed in Maryland and
Received Date: Jan 2002
Transmitted to USDOL: Jun 2004
Case identification number: P2004-MD-034xxxxx
No letter has been received.

My laywer said that her clients with received date Apr 2001 (in Maryland) have received the letters, but she sounds so sceptical about my case.
Is P2004-MD- type case number pretty new and kind of behind?

Kiddo345 said:
I just found this forum today. What a great idea, but it gave me more reason to get frustrated.

My case was filed in Maryland and
Received Date: Jan 2002
Transmitted to USDOL: Jun 2004
Case identification number: P2004-MD-034xxxxx
No letter has been received.

My laywer said that her clients with received date Apr 2001 (in Maryland) have received the letters, but she sounds so sceptical about my case.
Is P2004-MD- type case number pretty new and kind of behind?

welcome Kiddo345!

see my details in my signature below...my case number is P2003-MD and i am still waiting for the letter...no you are not alone in this misery.

no one knows what process the backlog center is using. one thing we are 100% sure about is that they don't follow any logic, so don't expect a logic or waste time trying to figure one out.

You are partially correct - DOL has clarified that either or both the attorney and the employer can respond. Only if there is a conflict (one says "continue" and the other says "do not continue") then the EMPLOYER's response prevails.

The priority of the case has nothing to do with when the 45-day letter is sent or when it was responded to. It depends only on the initial PD (the date it was filed at the SWA).

Cheers!

vikram_p said:

I don't think so

GotGC?? said:
You are partially correct - DOL has clarified that either or both the attorney and the employer can respond. Only if there is a conflict (one says "continue" and the other says "do not continue") then the EMPLOYER's response prevails.

The priority of the case has nothing to do with when the 45-day letter is sent or when it was responded to. It depends only on the initial PD (the date it was filed at the SWA).

Cheers!

But from the information orissa and tomshu and from other forums BRC is going to process as the response for the letter comes back to them. It must be noted that letters wer not sent based on PD, if that would have been the case then we will not be hearing much anger and emotions in this fourm where many with PD 2001 and 2002 are yet to get the letter. I think I strongly belive in Orissa and tomshu information since they have always given authenthic information ( though sometimes comflicting, which is not because of them rather because of BRC), Also I do not find a real need that all the data and all letters sent for everyone to start processing the files :)

orissa said:
The Permanent Online System will be available on Monday, 3/28/2005.

Click hereClick here:

Do you know any updates on the BEC approvals Processing?
are they started?
How many Queques will be there-- Regional ,state RIR/NON-RIR

Thanks in advance..

BEC Update

BEC Update.

1- When we are going see some approvals
* We are still processing all First In first out basis in our new system

2- Shall I expect to see some results, in weeks or months from now
* Probably month or so, infact we are processing right now and issuing NOF (Notice Of Findings) to some cases.

Note: Last week I asked, got replied you will see result end of March

They already started sending NOF, if anyone received please post here in this forum.

Thanks