Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOLETA website Update (March 12)

:(
Depressing update news from Doleta site (March 12). RIR (6/03) and Non RIR (2/03) have not moved. For me that means that RIR has moved one month in 4-5 months. I also don't see that much advance on the Immigration.com update either and hardly any certified's listed in this thread either.

Where is this rush of activity to clear the decks for PERM? I see precious little evidence of it or any sign of backlog initiatives.

Oh well nothing to do but wait.

NOF

INDGC,

We have not provided the comprehesive documentation which obviously we don't have. So we simply sent whatever we have i.e Pay rol info, contracts and present leasing agreement.

Hope it helps

Thanks

Dol direct phone number

I am going to ask my lawyer to contact Philly dol regarding these NOF cases. Does anybody have direct number to any philly dol analyst or a phone number where in the lawyer can talk to a person.
The number 215 861 5251 goes to a voice mail and no one calls back.I would appreciate if anybody could post another phone number

Dol direct phone number

I am going to ask my lawyer to contact Philly dol regarding these NOF cases. Does anybody have direct number to any philly dol analyst or a phone number where in the lawyer can talk to a person.
The number 215 861 5251 goes to a voice mail and no one calls back.I would appreciate if anybody could post another phone number

Updated Philly DOL Tracker spreadsheet...

Updated some old May/June RIR cases...
Cases updated: alpha2002, PinShi and rsingh123.

Issd, rgullapa, John_cdn, ravi_us, shsb, mag4life, PAIN_GC,
desi_boy_usa,ilusrini,DWQY,harrisburg012, saro28, ram25
any update on your cases...

Spidey, what is your Philly DOL receipt date?

Keep us all posted...

Best Regards,

AwardMyGC

Philly DOL receipt date

AwardMyGC:

"Spidey, what is your Philly DOL receipt date?"

To the best of my knowledge, my case has been sitting on someone's desk since Dec 2003.

Recruitment report has been sent, but it hasnt been moved from SWA to Federal yet.

-spidey

Our company resonped the NOF. Waiting to hear from DOL

Keep us all posted...

Best Regards,

AwardMyGC [/B][/QUOTE] :confused:

Re: Philly DOL receipt date

Spidey,

If your application is with SWA ask your employer/lawyer
to call them and check the status. Sometimes it takes a
'PUSH' to get your file out to Philly DOL.

Keep us posted when you hear something?

AwardMyGC.

Originally posted by spidey
AwardMyGC:

"Spidey, what is your Philly DOL receipt date?"

To the best of my knowledge, my case has been sitting on someone's desk since Dec 2003.

Recruitment report has been sent, but it hasnt been moved from SWA to Federal yet.

-spidey

Saro28,

When did they issue NOF? When did your employer/lawyer
responded back?

Please let us know in that way we can keep track, how fast
DOL is processing?

AwardMyGC

Originally posted by saro28
Our company resonped the NOF. Waiting to hear from DOL

Keep us all posted...

Best Regards,

AwardMyGC
:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

215-861-5251

Hi,

Is it advisable to ask the person who answers the phone at 215-861-5286, about the status of the case.

I just called a while back, and to my surprise someone answered the phone, and I tried getting the status of some case.

But I want to know it is ok to ask the person about the status on the case.
It has been 7 months that my case has been with Philly DOL.

Regards

Re: 215-861-5251

Originally posted by settling_withgc
Hi,

Is it advisable to ask the person who answers the phone at 215-861-5286, about the status of the case.
How did you do that? Which number did you call, is it *5251 or *5286? I came across this memo that's posted on murthy.com website.. Here is the link..

http://www.murthy.com/UDavoid.html

If you ask me, I won't hurt but try to keep to your conversation simple. I mean don't get in-detail into your case.

I just called a while back, and to my surprise someone answered the phone, and I tried getting the status of some case.

But I want to know it is ok to ask the person about the status on the case.
It has been 7 months that my case has been with Philly DOL.
What did you find about your case?

Please keep us all posted....
Regards

No update after NOF was replied

:confused:

I'm a new member and wondering like most of members here what's going on at Phily DOL.

My DOL receipt date is 01/25/03 (non-RIR case), NOF was issued during mid October, my lawyer after asking for time extension replied NOF during last week of December'03.

AVM always says NOF time extension granted a response is due by 1990 ?????

Any comments will be highly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Entered my info in the Excel sheet

My case has moved to Phily DOL in Jan.
Entered my info in the Excel sheet:

Name: deep_labor
Reception Date: 01/12/2004
DOT code: ?
Case Type: RIR
SESA state: MD
SESA Date: 06/13/2001

Thanks.

Dol direct phone number

Can anybody please post philly direct phone number. Any analyst number is fine.
I have tried 215 861 5286 and 215 861 5251 and cannot get anyone in person to answer.

Re: No update after NOF was replied

pinkubenu, I have the same problem. It keeps saying 1990 for my case (DOL Issued NOF on some delaware based companies).

Originally posted by pinkubenu

I'm a new member and wondering like most of members here what's going on at Phily DOL.

My DOL receipt date is 01/25/03 (non-RIR case), NOF was issued during mid October, my lawyer after asking for time extension replied NOF during last week of December'03.

Re: No update after NOF was replied

pinkubenu,

I don't know if you were aware of it, our avm was messed up more than once. We thought they fixed it, apparently they didn't.

If the avm is working properly you should be hearing message saying 'NOF rebuttal received on <date> and this information was posted on <date>'.

When you replied back to NOF issue did you receive any confirmation from DOL apart from AVM?

On the NOF Issue letter that was sent to your employer, did you see any other contact information like analyst phone no./fax no./any other contact information.

If I was you I'll be alarmed and try to get in touch base with them as soon as possible. Even though lot of employer/lawyer say that it’s not good to contact DOL directly or they don't have any mode of contact information to contact DOL. Blah blah blah....

Don't believe it, I know for sure in more than one occasion in situation like this few candidates have contacted

Please post your case detail, so that we can update our DOL tracker spread sheet?

Best Regards

AwardMyGC.

Originally posted by pinkubenu

Last edited by a moderator:
Check status on AVM

Hi,
My employer has confirmed that my case is with Phily DOL, but they would not give me the case ID (DOT code?) saying that the Labor Cert belongs to the company. I tried the AVM and entering the employer phone no., but could not figure out how to find my case from other cases.
Is there any other way to check the status on the AVM if you do not have the case ID?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.